What's new

Machinery and trap-based hentai

retardedfool

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It has come to my attention that there are good, but rare, genres of hentai within the ocean of internet. One of them which caught my interest the most is machinery. Not only the ones that have a lady bound to the mahine and fucked silly, but also the one whereby a woman triggers a trap, gets caught, and screwed over and over.

So far the ones I've seen are triggered traps from Shinobi Girl, LAB: Still Alive, and GirlvsGirl. Or fighting ones like Galaxy Warrior Sophie.....

This thread is more of a discussion thread mainly on machine against girl sex/rape, but information on related games are welcome as well.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Machinery and trap-based hentai

Hoo boy,I'm also into this kind of thing but my memory is pretty fuzzy in regards to games containing it. I'm aware of some Visual Novels that contain it, but I'm not too sure if that's what we're looking for here, so I'll only cover games for the time being, mostly RPG maker stuff though, I KNOW there is a platformer that had some of both, but I can't remember the name of it at the top of my head at the moment.

Edit:I remembered. I'm pretty sure it was , but I might be a off on what it actually contained though, I think it was really only a single trap which was some mechanical tentacle trap you could get captured by.

There was this WolfRPG game from a while back that focused on it:
Spoilered due to length, sort of.
I only remembering it being a pain to play due to how overly drawn out some of the areas were(incredibly long hall ways, when you got to the end, absolutely nothing) and the random encounter rates were a little too high for my liking. Though the last time I played the game was last year, so I might be exaggerating.

Basically eventually you'd run into these girls in black skin-tight suits, enemy spies if I recall correctly, and after you defeated them, you capture them and get to torture them in prison cells with machines, the scenes were repeatable too.

I don't recall too many games focusing on it though, I can name a few that have had machine related scenes at some point(Bounty Hunter 2 allowed you to collect parts of a fuck machine and eventually using it, as a recent example) but I have come across some animated works that do.

has four of them so far, the ones in particular have some variation of "FX" at the end of their names.

There's also the three latest works from this , not exactly high quality, but it is something, I've had no luck finding the latest one though, but I have the first two lying around somewhere.

As for games which had stuff like triggering traps and such, has it in some varieties, I remember tentacles and there was machines as one of the types if I recall correctly, I don't remember if anything else by this group had them, but this is all I can remember at the top of my head.

Last edited: