What's new

[天乙宮] CG SET - Monmusu Quest Side Story : Village of the Succubi

Dabeavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've seen this on DLSite and was kinda surprised such a thing was on there, it's part of a series of fan CG sets (not exactly a Doujin since it's not in manga form) about Monmusu Quest where a male angel encounters some of the monster girls that Luka fought in the past such as the Dullahan and Lamias in the first part, and a few of the Succubi (Including Alma Elma, who is my personal favorite of the four knights) in the second.

I've been wanting this particular part of the 2 sets quite badly (already have the first one), however I haven't found any links that aren't fake, broken, or inaccessable to non-premium users, (even a torrent of it gets me nowhere with little-no seeds & peers at all) and I came up with absolutely nothing but dead entries on E Hentai Galleries (except for one of the first one) :(.

I'm not expecting a open link on the forum since the angel protagonist is a shota like Luka is, so it'll have to be done via PMs from anyone that owns these CGs (or upload them to E-Hentai).

Last edited:
OP
Dabeavis

Dabeavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [天乙宮] CG SET - Monmusu Quest Side Story : Village of the Succubi

Anyone at all!? (currently trying a link, but I doubt it's going to be the real thing)

Last edited: