What's new

Animated sex gifs from FSA

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I converted a couple sex animations to gifs so I could ask for opinions on these. Anyway if you guys want I could keep posting them.

I'm going to try and make about 4 different animations and then re-use those for every monster in the game. I've been using other animations but lately I had to fix her wings, so that involved a lengthy overhaul. So anyway I feel like I should redo most of the sex animations as well.

I'm kinda wondering about the sweatdrops I added. Does it look too silly or anything?

And I'm also wondering about her head movement with the ghoul. He's not pulling her hair like the mummy is, so should I change it?

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Animated sex gifs from FSA

I converted a couple sex animations to gifs so I could ask for opinions on these. Anyway if you guys want I could keep posting them.

I'm going to try and make about 4 different animations and then re-use those for every monster in the game. I've been using other animations but lately I had to fix her wings, so that involved a lengthy overhaul. So anyway I feel like I should redo most of the sex animations as well.

I'm kinda wondering about the sweatdrops I added. Does it look too silly or anything?

And I'm also wondering about her head movement with the ghoul. He's not pulling her hair like the mummy is, so should I change it?

Ahoy, lovely to see an aspiring artist/game maker/etc. I took a look at your game some time ago, but didn't see anything like this so I'll have to take another look sometimes soon... Bwahahahaha<3

Alright, that said, here are my opinions on this...

OPEN ISSUE: The sweat drops are hard to see given that they're constantly on a transparent (hence normally white) background. If you want most people to see them, make sure to upload a version of this with a black opaque background. I'm going to post this ASAP and append in my other thoughts so that you can hopefully put that up sooner.

Sprite 1:
  1. The mummy looks fine imo with the sweat beads
  2. His feet move with his knees/legs which looks funny. Is he sliding?
  3. His hands look like they're gripping a pixel or two too high.
  4. Honestly, a cum drip animation from her hips down to the ground might be nice <3 Mwehehehe~
Sprite 2:
  1. The ghoul looks fine imo with the sweat beads.
  2. At one point it looks like one pixel of his elbow gets replaced by one of the pixels from her leg. His arm is more torwards the foreground than her leg, right?
  3. Again, a cum drip animation from her hips down to the ground might be nice. <3
General issues:
  1. Her breasts aren't moving.
  2. The sweat beads coming off of her look a touch excessive.
  3. The hair movement looks a bit... odd...
  4. In addition to her breasts, her arms aren't really doing much.
  5. Her wings aren't moving at all.
  6. The area where her legs are look like they've got some rogue pixels on certain frames. Basically missing pixels, discolored pixels, or something similar.
How to fix the general issues:
  1. lightly animate a bit of jiggle in there.
  2. just chuck her sweat beads, I think.
  3. Actually animate it, don't move one solid square chunk separately.
  4. Maybe move her entire body short of the 2 pixels that are her hands forward when she's fucked.
  5. If you're working with a program like GIMP, maybe move em with her main body, yanno?
  6. Clean it up a bit. It's tedious, but it pays off.
Was that helpful at all? If you want help, more input from me, or anything else of the nature, please send me a private message. I'd love to be of use with this! :D

Last edited:

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I guess there is no space for the nipples movement and maybe adding a red tongue during cum could improve the gif.Just a suggestion
Anyway GJ.Really

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

... your game ... didn't see anything like this so I'll have to take another look sometimes soon... Bwahahahaha<3
Well actually these aren't in yet. I've worked a lot on the game of course but the sex/rape animations in the current DL are mostly variants from VH.

Sienna's possibly undergone a couple sprite makeovers though since you last played.

OPEN ISSUE: The sweat drops are hard to see ... upload ... (a version with) black opaque background.
I hadn't thought about that at the time. I'll do that next time. :)

Sprite 1:
  1. The mummy looks fine imo with the sweat beads
  2. His feet move with his knees/legs which looks funny. Is he sliding?
  3. His hands look like they're gripping a pixel or two too high.
  4. Honestly, a cum drip animation from her hips down to the ground might be nice <3 Mwehehehe~
1. Okay. I've removed her sweatdrops and left the ones for the monster.
2. I noticed that too. At first I left it because it just looked like was being really forceful with that thrust. xD But I had to fix his feet on another animation so I went ahead with this one too.
3. He's actually supposed to be holding/pulling her hair.
4. This animation is repeated until the climax. Maybe later I can work on climax animations as well.

Sprite 2:
  1. The ghoul looks fine imo with the sweat beads.
  2. At one point it looks like one pixel of his elbow gets replaced by one of the pixels from her leg. His arm is more torwards the foreground than her leg, right?
  3. Again, a cum drip animation from her hips down to the ground might be nice. <3
2. Yes. Thanks, I completely missed that. I just fixed his elbows. They were actually missing some of their black outline for their layer.

General issues:
  1. Her breasts aren't moving.
  2. The sweat beads coming off of her look a touch excessive.
  3. The hair movement looks a bit... odd...
  4. In addition to her breasts, her arms aren't really doing much.
  5. Her wings aren't moving at all.
  6. The area where her legs are look like they've got some rogue pixels on certain frames. Basically missing pixels, discolored pixels, or something similar.
How to fix the general issues:
  1. lightly animate a bit of jiggle in there.
  2. just chuck her sweat beads, I think.
  3. Actually animate it, don't move one solid square chunk separately.
  4. Maybe move her entire body short of the 2 pixels that are her hands forward when she's fucked.
  5. If you're working with a program like GIMP, maybe move em with her main body, yanno?
  6. Clean it up a bit. It's tedious, but it pays off.
1. They're supposed to be really small and perky. It's really hard to animate them without accidentally making them bigger. xD But I've managed to get them to move a tiny bit.
2. Removed. Unless you mean something directly on her skin.. which is probably a shading issue. Hopefully I'll have it fixed when I remake the gif.
3. I dunno how to get the hair to move realistically, but maybe I'll learn.
4, 5. I'm using paint.net, so I can work with layers. Anyway I've improved the sprite some. Some of these issues should look better now.
6. My shading skills can sometimes go a bit awry. xP

Thanks. :)

@Judael: A red tongue for who?

Anyway here's the new gif.

Edit: Thought for sure I fixed his feet. xD Guess I accidentally undid that change.
Edit 2: Should I try and make her wings flutter a bit?
Edit 3: A slight change I forgot to mention. Her other leg is shown but it's kinda in the background. You can just barely see the tip of her foot at the back of his feet.

(Animation removed, see later versions in later posts)

Last edited:

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That looks a lot better and smoother imo. I find it odd that when she moves down her wings move up, but maybe that's just me... I wonder if anyone else feels the same or different...

Honestly the fluttering might look a bit odd depending on how you do it. I think I'd worry about that last if at all.

I'll have to make sure I keep an eye out for more. Keep up the good work <3

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're right about the wings. Her lower wing set should be going up but the bigger, upper set should be going down. I think it looks better now.

Her tits seemed kinda long so I changed the arms make them look better. I think it might have worked.

Edit 2: Her leg could use some work.

And I think I'll remove the earlier versions. The thread seems laggy. xD

Edit 3: Added gif with all 4 mummy animations. I see some issues.
1: I see I forgot to add mummy's sweatdrops on 3rd animation.
2: And the front of her hair seems to scrunch up oddly.
3: Should I have her wings in front of his feet? It looks odd
4: Her tits in the threesome could use some tweaking?

In the 2nd animation it's intentional for her to be backing off. I was trying to make it look like she's pushing away but he keeps pulling her back.

And if you're wondering.. yes I'm trying to bend her like a pretzel to accommodate most of the monsters. xD That way it will be easier to replace the monsters without having to change much.

Wondering if the sweatdrops are too much in the last animation. I forgot to remove hers. Should I or does it look more like spit?

Attachments

Last edited:

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh dude that looks a lot better!

Some new issues:

1. The mummy's feet are moving again in the first one
  2. Here has a bit of a tuft, maybe just adjust it a few pixels to give it some motion? That might counteract it...
  3. Yes, I agree him standing on her wings is a bit... odd... and painful...
  4. Yeah, they do look a pinch off... maybe you can do what you did with the other breasts for that one? Heck, maybe copying the old ones over might do the trick...
  5. In the second one her stationary leg is missing a few pixels by her knee

I just realized when she's backing away her lower leg grows. It moves but the knee is stationery which means her leg is growing in length momentarily... Perhaps removing the knee as a whole might remedy that and the missing pixels..?

Honestly I think the sweat drops in the last one look just fine. Maybe that's just me?

Oddly enough, you went and readded her sweat beads to the fourth, but it works right there. I think maybe adjust one of the two dots one px horizontally and the same or another one vertically so they're not touching and it might look better.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's the new set I just finished.

Oops, here it is now. Forgot that attachments can't be that large.

In the threesome that tit really flops around a lot. xD
I don't like the length of her boob but I also love how the animation turned out.

Edit: And yes, I keep forgetting to change his sliding feet. >.>;
Did that now, of course, but too late for the gif.

Last edited:

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That top one is ready for some splooge I think. There's nothing wrong with it in my honest opinion.

Hmm... yeah... that tit jiggle does seem excessive like she's got pancake tatas... hmmm... Maybe just keep the forward motion of it and cut out the third part of the flap where it comes back "down" torwards her legs. Maybe that'll look better..?

EDIT: Just realized her blush changes from frame to frame in all of them but that last one. In the second one she has a stream of tears that vanish. I'd put them in all frames with one darker pixel cascading down, cut them out, or make it where it's one pixel that cascades down.

Last edited:
OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Should I just have the blush red in all frames?

At first I thought the tear was an errant pixel but then I noticed it in the first animation. It was combining with the flying spittle which made it more noticeable. I took out the flying spittle since you can hardly see it anyway.
I'll do the same for the threesome.

And for the third one I decided to leave him standing on her wings. There's some other issues with it too. I'm working on it now.

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Take your time, quality over quantity imo.

I'd think the blush in all frames might be the best way to handle that...

In regards to the wings, that's your call, if that's what you want to do, that is perfectly fine by me.

I look forward to what you put out next!

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think that might be good enough. :D

Lemme know if you notice any issues.
It's interesting that you can create the appearance of slight movement of a pixel by putting partly transparent pixels around it.
Finally fixed the 'pancake tatas' xD

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, one... Now you need to make more, and give these ones their endings! :D Keep it up, I'll be keeping an eye out!

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is beastiality allowed here?

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The beastality rule is for real life stuff only. Your sprites should be fine. It would appear in the first one as though her wings aren't moving. Past that looks fine to me o.o

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for noticing that. I fixed that as well as the 2nd animation's head not doing anything on the last frame. It was supposed to look like he does in the 4th animation. I know the helmet is kinda scrunching down like it's his eyebrows but I like a little comic mischief.

Maybe I can go back later and add in climax animations. Right now my next priority will be redoing the old original sex animations.

Here's what they look like now if anyone is curious.
And yes I'm too lazy to make gifs of all that. xD
Especially considering they're outdated. I'll make gifs of the makeovers.

Attachments

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I personally adore comedic relief in almost anything. Life is so serious, and a lot of people/things take themselves too seriously. :D Keep it up

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I accidentally messed the gif up a bit. One of the frames slides over too much or something.
After making it I did make some changes to the threesome animation. I moved the left-side kobold back a bit and moved his hand on that one frame to match her hand movement.

I'm thinking of replacing the rats in FSA with these kobolds, or at least the rats past the tutorial. The sex animations I have in the game with the rats aren't very good and I'm having difficulty adapting them to the new style. I guess I could also find some smaller rats that would go better with the style of RM 2000.

Last edited:

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I noticed a couple of random pixels that seem out of place...

First Gif right in front of her mouth, a grayish pixel.
Fourth Gif at the heel of the right-most Kobold

I don't think replacing the rats would be a bad idea. honestly kobolds are practically synonymous with rats anyways. I think maybe after the tutorial level just upgrade to kobolds and keep cranking out the fun ;D That's just my perspective on it though, maybe someone else has a better idea or a different viewpoint.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The pixels at the kobold's heel are the foot on her other leg.
I needed to move the kobold down a smidgen so maybe that helps a bit?