What's new

List Of Games Where You Play As A Monster

justsomeguy1234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Greetings!

I've been meaning to do this for a while, and I finally decided to sit down and do it. I'm trying to put together a list of games where it is possible to play as "a monster" - i.e. where it's possible to control the primary aggressor in the game, and where that aggressor is a "monster" - in short, a character that is non-human.

If you have anything to add, please post it here, and I'll edit it into the list below. I've started off with a short list, but I'll be adding to this as I go. Thanks in advance!

[Eluku] Fairy Fighting

ff.jpg

Link: Can't post due to possible loli, but Googling for the author's name + the title of the game should work.
Thread: showthread.php?t=2349
Short Description: Whereas the 'storyline' of the game involves playing as the titular fairy character (Tiki), you also have the option to play as 17 other monsters in the game, by using the left or right keys from the Character Select screen.
Playable Monsters: EggPlant, MeatCatcher, FluidHunter, Drinking Worm, AlauLune (Alraune), ExpandBee, GreenAmeba, Fallen Fairy, Mother DW (Mother Drinking Worm), FairyCrasher, Alakune (Arachne), FCBOSS (Fairy Crusher Boss), Milk JellyFish, Frozen Wolf, AnaMoguri, MystSisters, RaperBeast

[7th Dream] Pretty Warrior May Cry

Link: Seems like both DLSite and the blog is dead :(
Thread: showthread.php?t=17902
Short Description: It's a tower-defense game in which you play as a demon lord, defending your castle/dungeon from attacking warriors. You don't directly control monsters, but can place them on the field and view the resulting "interactions".
Playable Monsters: Technically none, but the game includes: orc, undead (skeleton), lilith (succubus), tentacle monster, flying bug, slime, roof-mounted tentacle monster, helldog (hellhound), Death Knight (thanks azurezero), giant, worm, dragon.

[Bakery] Marunomi

No image due to loli

Link: No link due to loli
Thread: None
Short Description: You play as a slime / tentacle monster, and need to hunt down, battle, and swallow girls inside of a school. Note that the gameplay is actually somewhat difficult (at least, that's how I found it). An English patch is available from Rogue translations (you can find it on his blog).
Playable Monsters: The titular slime / tentacle monster.

[peperoncino] The Orcs Strike Back

Link: DLSite, RJ126905
Thread: showthread.php?t=25206
Short Description: RPG Maker game. You play as orcs, and when you defeat a woman you get a short animation.
Playable Monsters: Orc

[Studio Ero House] Become tentacle, destroy the town and humiliate girls!

Link (Japanese): DLSite, RJ040899
Link (English): DLSite, RE040899
Short Description: You play as a tentacle monster, with the goal being to subdue girls, and defeat fighters that try to slay you. Flash game.
Playable Monsters: Tentacle monster

[Studio Ero House] Become Tentacle, Attack the Castle and Impregnate the Girls

Link (Japanese): DLSite, RJ123429
Link (English): DLSite, RE123429
Short Description: Sequel-ish to the previous game (above). Flash game.

[Eighteen-D] 純愛触手のラブストーリー

Link (Japanese): DLSite, RJ135614
Thread: showthread.php?t=25822
Short Description: RPG-style game where you play as a tentacle monster and apparently court girls.

[Bakery] キメラの繁殖

Link (Japanese): DLSite, RJ140785
Thread: None (there was one, but it's since been deleted)
Short Description: Google Translate didn't help much with the Japanese DLSite, but it sounds like it's a RPG-ish game, and you go around trying to breed? Please feel free to correct me if this isn't right.
Playable Monsters: Chimaera

Poor Sakura Fight 2

Link: Wasn't able to find the original link - looks like it used to be on DLSite as RJ094682
Thread: None (there's one on ryonani.com)
Short Description: Simple Street-Fighter style game where you play as a monster, vs. a single girl.
Playable Monsters: You play as a "Death Knight" - humanoid with tentacles on his face. There are tentacle monster and caveman NPCs.

Last edited:

Yorozuya

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: List Of Games Where You Play As A Monster

I have 3 to add.
*) RPG Maker [peperoncino] The Orcs Strike Back - RJ126905
*) Flash [Studio EroHouse] Become tentacle, destroy the town and humiliate girls! - RE/RJ 040899
*) Flash [Studio EroHouse] Become Tentacle, Attack the Castle and Impregnate the Girls - RE/RJ 123429

To my knowledge, The Orcs Strike Back is here in ULMF somewhere. As for the Studio EroHouse games, they are easily found in the intrawebs, even if their games are fairly old.

OP
J

justsomeguy1234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have 3 to add.
*) RPG Maker [peperoncino] The Orcs Strike Back - RJ126905
*) Flash [Studio EroHouse] Become tentacle, destroy the town and humiliate girls! - RE/RJ 040899
*) Flash [Studio EroHouse] Become Tentacle, Attack the Castle and Impregnate the Girls - RE/RJ 123429

To my knowledge, The Orcs Strike Back is here in ULMF somewhere. As for the Studio EroHouse games, they are easily found in the intrawebs, even if their games are fairly old.
Added, thanks. I tried to add images, but I haven't hit 15 posts yet, so it's not letting me link to images or DLSite :mad: I guess I'll update it if/when I hit that limit...

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

desu night would be death knight

Yorozuya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is the ULMF thread of The Orcs Strike Back.

As for the Studio EroHouse games, both are in English language... or at least the menu is. Everything else is in Japanese, both speech and storyline. That is how they were sold in the English DLsite, and that is the extent to how English the games are going to get.

Last edited:
OP
J

justsomeguy1234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game should be added too: キメラの繁殖

[snip]

It contains loli though.
Sorry for the late response. Looks like that thread is deleted? If you send me the name of the game, I can add it to the list.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Might be wise to do a search on "Reverse RoR" since that's basically what this thread aims to show.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Both are in English language... or at least the menu is. Everything else is in Japanese, both speech and storyline. That is how they were sold in the English DLsite, and that is the extent to how English the games are going to get.
I believe that both Studio Erohouse games are translated fully, with only the Japanese voices retained. Also, if I'm not mistaken, both games contain loli.

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the late response. Looks like that thread is deleted? If you send me the name of the game, I can add it to the list.
Uh, it's just right on the first line of my quoted message? Anyway, I'll even throw in the RJ code: RJ140785

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess you can add the Elder Scrolls Morrowind and Oblivon to that list if you use sex mods with the fact that you can become a Vampire in those games (Oblivion also has a werewolf mod that can be used with the xlovers mods).

Yorozuya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I believe that both Studio Erohouse games are translated fully, with only the Japanese voices retained. Also, if I'm not mistaken, both games contain loli.
Now that you mention it, yes they all do, even the orc games... I removed the game link for all of them. Thanks for the reminder.

I test-played the Studio EroHouse games, the older one is actually in English except for the voices, as you said. However the newer one is as I said, English only at the menu.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Now that you mention it, yes they all do, even the orc games... I removed the game link for all of them. Thanks for the reminder.

I test-played the Studio EroHouse games, the older one is actually in English except for the voices, as you said. However the newer one is as I said, English only at the menu.
I actually bought the English version of the 2nd game (which I will just called Beast Attack 2) and it's fully translated. To the best of my knowledge, the English version is not shared in the wild interwebs, so that's why only the Japanese version is floating around.

Just a note here, I'm currently on a quota-based internet that annoyingly factored in uploads, so my odds of uploading anything will be severely limited. Sorry to those who were hoping for a link to Studio Erohouse's Become Tentacle, Attack the Castle and Impregnate the Girls.

Last edited:

DeeFrost

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I remember you played as monsters in one of the old Poor Sakura games. The fighting one?

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

[Eighteen-D] 純愛触手のラブストーリー

Link (Japanese): DLSite, RJ135614
Thread: showthread.php?t=25822
Short Description: RPG-style game where you play as a tentacle monster and apparently court girls.
This one sounds amusing and looks cute. Too bad it's not in Eng.