What's new

Darkfire's (and then some) Abridged History of the ULMF Fourums

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Darkfire's (and then some) Abridged History of the ULMF Fourums

Took me a second, but I remember snipes.

Just the name though, I have no idea what he did or what he's like.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

I remember snipes too

...vaguely...

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I feel that nookie should be added to this history...

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Most the people here have no clue who Nookie Nookie is.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alot of people don't know about certain people in the abridged history... That's why the come here to learn what not to do... Nookie would be a perect exhibit for this history.

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I guess, I mean he didn't really do anything outside of the under construction section.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Alot of people don't know about certain people in the abridged history... That's why the come here to learn what not to do... Nookie would be a perect exhibit for this history.
Good thing it is abridged then. Hate to see people scratch their heads over a comprehensive history.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

No :|

But seriously, inconsequential dipshits do not belong here, especially as a month after they've left, no one even remembers them. No Demides, no NookieNookie.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

No :|

But seriously, inconsequential dipshits do not belong here, especially as a month after they've left, no one even remembers them. No Demides, no NookieNookie.
Who are they again? Case in point though, people with little significance really have no place in the abridged history.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh yeah, I forgot about mister "I'm going to respond and troll my own quitting thread".

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh yeah, I forgot about mister "I'm going to respond and troll my own quitting thread".
Megamickel?

ltsnipes

Lurker
Reputation score

I understand why Im not recognized, lots of new and few of the old, and i haven't done much to be remembered but I did do one thing, I started the hentai finder thread on the old website, and attempted to bring it here but was beaten lol, well thats a bit of ancient history,

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I understand why Im not recognized, lots of new and few of the old, and i haven't done much to be remembered but I did do one thing, I started the hentai finder thread on the old website, and attempted to bring it here but was beaten lol, well thats a bit of ancient history,
So I guess Darkfire and Lurky have you covered in the history under "everyone." I'm not trying to be mean either. I mean...it's not like I've done anything special either. ^_^ Just being everyone isn't so bad because when you add everyone up...and subtract a few... you get a forum! Besides, a few of the members mentioned in the history aren't exactly mentioned for superly awesome reasons.

But for now Bravo! for whatever that thing you did was but hey its the historians that write history, so I don't think your thing counts. :)

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Sup, WJ here. I pop by to lurk from time to time because this community is interesting (and I'm intrigued by that Jungle Girl remake project) I just figured I would take this opportunity to set a few things straight.

Some people were correct, back on the first forum I was under-age and got found it. While this never went beyond PM's, I decided that I should leave as it just seemed appropriate when the secret came out. Although I'm of the legal age to be on the forum now at least. Assuming you're willing to take my word for it that is.

Also, I wound up becoming a mod just because I was active at the time really, no idea what the administrator was thinking when he made that deciscion. I didn't do much with my mod powers either, I remember that was one time where I had to delete a few out of place gore images and that was about it.

Good to see somebody still remembers me ;)

in before ban for former underage user
Woahwait
I wasn't the only one that got underageb& on the original forums?
Well shit

ltsnipes

Lurker
Reputation score

Im sorry, im not trying to make myself look important tho that last post did make me look like an asshole*facepalm but what i am trying to say is its cool to know you were a part of something that has grown and is still alive today.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll take this opportunity to point out that there are a lot of "I used to be regulars then we stopped being regulars".

Its, like... users who become lurkers, instead of vice-versa.

1 rep for peeps who remember who I am. XD

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Hehe, I remember you and I being in one of the same games MMK (can't remember which, maybe a DTT game?), but only on this forum. Haven was dead already when i found it, so I'm not really that long-time of a forum-goer myself. I'd like to think if we ever move to a fourth forum, I'd be remembered in this one though :D