Reputation score
Re: Favorite art by LineMarvel

I love the gift box one.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Are you going to hentai up my character Oni?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Lol perhaps :p Where's a desc. of your character?

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

We need an OC section on this board for all our wacky characters. I know I got at least 20 I use regulary XD

PinkNeko

Lurker
Reputation score

Also, I really like this pic too, mainly because of the look fo surprise she has on her face to find a mass of tentacles in her present that starts to rape her. And all that cum pouring on her is damn hot too.

Who doesn't want a box of tentacles for xmas!
And I haven't seen this pic before is it new?
I really like it.

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

It's as old as the first LM forums. You probably just were busy getting off to the other artwork to notice it. ^^

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I've only really got one character posted on this forum so far Oni... check my story, full description in there.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Ah okay Sin, lol I havent been able to check nearly anything in the Blank Page so far what with work only allowing me about 1-2 hours online during the weekday xD

And yes, we do need an OC section, possibly in the Blank Page. I've got about...well I cant remember how many I've got xD Though some of them I havent used in ages, like Onikain. Damn, I really need to do a new version of him.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well, unless one of the admins suddenly decides they hate it, the story will be up for a long time Oni, so no rush.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

/cry the images won't work for some reason. Neither will the gallery or Fanart on LM's site. I tried using Google Chrome and IE but they just don't work! Is there anywhere else you guys can link me to look at them?:(

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I've got the same problem as Hero, LM's pics dont seem to be loading up for me on both his site and on here. Anyone got all of his pics so they can upload them on the forum?

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Zelda 2.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So yeah....this thread is like 5000 years old, but I have a couple pics that I remember from LM's site before they went down, so I thought I would share. I hope that's ok. They even have his little siggy on them! Maybe if anyone else kept a few favorites laying around, they can put them up and we can start to get most of them all up on the forums. ^_^

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

belly penetration?

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know what else to call it. lol Tentacle inside her stomach? :eek:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Those are nice Princess, but I concur with RJ and TOxic, that's not belly penetration it's stomach bulge or extreme penetration.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks to Ace for pointing out the Archive website in the other thread. You are a genius!

I went through each of the lost files from the Gallery and Fanart sections of Linemarvel's website tonight and made an image pack for each from the archives. Who knew the internet kept such records! The only ones I didn't upload are Oni's fanart because I think he already has most of them on here, and I sorta felt the need to ask permission. Oni, if you lost any of those and want them, I can send them to you, or I can rar them up and post here. Just let me know. ^_^

So without further ado....

Edit: My favorites are Kristena and Claire. :eek:

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I've got them all myself but I don't think all of them are here, or at least I can't remember if all of them are here. Feel free to upload them if you want.

EDIT; links are invalid for some reason. I'd suggest using MegaUpload or something.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I switched the files over to megaupload and added a rar of Oni's epic DG art. Apparently rapidshare only allows 10 downloads? Sorry about that. Let me know if it doesn't work because I'm kinda stressed for time and rushed it a bit...! Hope it works and enjoy!