The 'voice' of Demon Girl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 'voice' of Demon Girl

I forgot which song it is in (something by White Zombie?), but for the sound of a women orgasming the lead singer recorded his girlfriend...
    Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
    Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
    Spoiler

Comment

the 1st thing that popped up in my mind after reading white zombie was Type O Negative with "Machine Screw" from the godlike album bloody kisses
      jesus christ looks like me... jesus christ

Comment

Lol afraid talking about a different song of theirs.

On the topic, believe Vosmug and Kyrieru as well as Saga have been/are in the process of hiring Voice actors, they'd know a thing or two about making women moan
        Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
        Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
        Spoiler

Comment

I'd imagine asking a girl to do moans and orgasms can't be all that different from asking a female model to pose nude for you during a photoshoot. It just takes money and the courage to ask... me, I don't have a problem asking, but I sure as hell blush the whole time I do the photoshoot though... so imagine I'd do the same while recording or reviewing the VA's work.

I know that there are some pretty good slurping tracks from the Bloodrayne game out there, when she feeds off of Nazis... it can be utilized for... other things.

Comment

I F**KING FOUND IT!
            http://www.myvidster.com/video/94483...y_Comfort_1998
            Skip to 2:10
            And apologies, its the 'voice' of Jungle girl, but still.
            It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Comment

Working...
            X