The 'voice' of Demon Girl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 'voice' of Demon Girl

I forgot which song it is in (something by White Zombie?), but for the sound of a women orgasming the lead singer recorded his girlfriend...
    Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
    Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
    Spoiler

Comment

the 1st thing that popped up in my mind after reading white zombie was Type O Negative with "Machine Screw" from the godlike album bloody kisses
      jesus christ looks like me... jesus christ

Comment

Lol afraid talking about a different song of theirs.

On the topic, believe Vosmug and Kyrieru as well as Saga have been/are in the process of hiring Voice actors, they'd know a thing or two about making women moan
        Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
        Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
        Spoiler

Comment

I'd imagine asking a girl to do moans and orgasms can't be all that different from asking a female model to pose nude for you during a photoshoot. It just takes money and the courage to ask... me, I don't have a problem asking, but I sure as hell blush the whole time I do the photoshoot though... so imagine I'd do the same while recording or reviewing the VA's work.

I know that there are some pretty good slurping tracks from the Bloodrayne game out there, when she feeds off of Nazis... it can be utilized for... other things.

Comment

Working...
          X