What's new

Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

In all seriousness, I like that it sticks out, but like PA said, it seems like the legs are independent of the ass.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

that boob bounce is from DOA.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

It does seem a little... stuck out.

Mm... I should probably touch on composing something again; not right now as it's kinda almost 4am, but I might have a poke at it tomorrow if I feel up to it.

Without some sort of praise or constructive criticism, I find it hard to work for an audience because I don't really know what people are after, but I've got an idea of menu music. Basically, I thought it'd be cool to go with a classic "elevator music" feel.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

You know you've spent too much time on /d/ when you have to ask yourself "Am I disgusted or aroused? I just can't tell anymore!"
Eh, /d/ has gotten boring now. All it is these days is 'futa this' and 'futa that'. Granted, I like futa but it gets a bit much when nearly every thread is about futa. Now I normally browse /v/ and occasionally /a/, though gurochan gets a look in from me once in a while.

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Updated walk cycle:

I moved the outline of the leg to the back so it wouldn't chop into the (smaller) butt. It still needed some detail though, so I added a more natural crease that appears and disappears based on the position of her leg. The arms now make a full swing as well.

Can I get back to animating the fun stuff now?:p

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

One last pair of suggestions:

Try moving the small of her back a little bit in front of her shoulders. The completely straight back strikes me as a little unusual.

Also, possibly make the front butt cheek move a bit forward as she moves her front leg forward so that the far cheek is slightly visible when her far leg is in the back. currently, her butt seems to expand whenever her front leg moves forward.

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

I agree that her straight back does look very odd; however, at this point, we're getting rather superficial. ;)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I DON'T LIKE HER EYE! IT SHOULD BE A DARKER TINT!

ROBBLE ROBBLE

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I must agree with the wisdom of the tool above the green haired kung fu demon boy thing above me. The last thing I'm going to be looking at is her back in the game. We must concentrate on the most important thing now, coming up with the varitiy of ways to violate her.

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

This is my opinion as well. I could think of quite a few things to do to improve this walk animation, but really, when I compare it to the original JG, I think, 'really??'

Maybe you could tweak it some other time if you're not satisfied with it, but as of now we (meaning nunu?) have a point of reference to start coding the game, and that makes all the difference.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I must agree with the wisdom of the tool above me.
:(

But yeah, small changes and tweaks would probably be best left at the end

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I corrected my post to spare your feelings Toxic, what few you have remaining in that twisted mind that makes grown men weep in fear and tears the very fabric of reality asunder with it's grim machinations.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Aww, but I'm a nice guy

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, I am harping on the trivial stuff like the amount of dust in the upper left hand corner of the third bedroom, but it's still something to point out if even only to keep an eye on in future works. If this was a college project, I doubt the professor would count off for that... Also, that class would be awesome.

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

As a requirement of the class, each team will be working with one model/voice actress for referencing and sound effects. A+ If her orgasm sounds like the real deal.