What's new

Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

New girls ideas:
- Perhaps someone simply in their 20s(starting), not teens or hundreds? Like a busty red-headed librarian that got bored being a librarian? :p
She'd have nice (starting) Intelligence, Libido, Dexterity, Endurance, and Comliness stats, decent Housework, Obedience, Health, Happyness, and Charm, and the rest of her stats are low.
- Maybe a girl whose focus is housework? She'd have excellent Housework, Dexterity, Endurance, and Health, nice Obedience, Comliness, and Happiness, decent Intelligence, Reputation, and Charm, and the rest of the stats are low.

As far as items go... I dunno about stats, but as far as just the items themselves:
- Kimono, for those who like the asian look
- Knee-high Leather Boots; it brings out the dominatrix in her
- Panties (various colors), they just seem to go well with the bra(s)
- Formal Dress, for when a nice dress isn't nice enough
- Make-up, so you can 'put your face on'
- Nice Perfume, it's quite an attractive smell
- Elegant Perfume, only made with the best ingredients
- Tiara, for that regal look
- Cat/Dog/Bunny ears/tails, because playing dress-up is fun
- Slippers; fast on, fast off
- High Heels, look 2-3 inches taller today!

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Perhaps it would be an idea to have a few buildings and details for outside(Plants, signs hanging from the wall, etc) that would help your reputation, and maybe add small things like carpets, higher quality beds, etc for inside. People just like to customise their things, and even small things that give a small +1 to something, and a -1 to something else would really help that.(And it would help even better when it's in the picture on the left, that helps give a sense of accomplishment, even when nothing big changed)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Why are we talking about this on this thread?
Shame on you Nunu!
But another note since we are already off topic...
Lolis.
We need them.
And keep the builders guild open, after one more dorm upgrades, I couldn't make any more of them which means that if we get ONE more girl we could never hire her cause we would never have room for her.

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

Lolli is already in there Zero. It's one of the "special" attributes for one of the girls.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

No as in Loli loli.
Like under 18 girls... having sex.
There I said it.
But it's funny how loli is a faulty thing for me, most lolis turn me off but some lolis turn me on by a lot I have no idea why, and I just hope that no RL little girls turn me on.
NOW BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE!

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

yeah, i was going to have under age sex in there, but to represent it accurately would have required mountains of additional code about all your regular customers leaving and different customers coming and then the police trying to shut you down. then my homies agreed i was evil for considering this and i decided it just wasn't worth it to put so much effort into something to make it done right when some people would like it, most wouldn't appreciate it and i dont think anyone would get it.

anyway i've unhidden the operation heroic bedpan area so if ye want to talk, talk more in there.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Bump.
Does anyone have any news on this?
I am so bored lately... I am trying to find something to do.

Reputation score

I love the 3D Idea
Off-Topic: Keep going with that CYOStory!
Also I think that game has potential, just add some pics, colour code at the very least :)

Merciless

Lurker
Reputation score

Reminds me of this game: . Its a great game, one of my favorites, as far as flash hentai games go lol.

As for a recreation/new game, I would love to help, I've got a sizable amount of coding experience. I havent done Flash, but I'm probably going to try it sometime soon. Really the only problem I have is the same as most people with coding experience. My art is not so great. I can do pretty good 3D models of spaceships, guns, etc, but the organic stuff just kills me. If there is going to be a community effort for a game, lemme know!

-Merc

R

Ryka

Excuse me if I sound dim or anything but um...

I thought this was a jungle...

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

sim brothel has already come up but thanks for trying.

we've kinda decided against rebuilding jungle girl. i mean there just ins't really any point.

R

Ryka

Both the games have pretty okay rebuildability. And maybe sequelable but I see what you mean. A remake would make people demand more things. Like a billion extras.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Speaking of which, Nunu, are you still working on heroic bedpan

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

its hard to get motivated, but i haven't shelved it yet.

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would love a remake of Jungle Girl, and have actually made a few (9) animations already. Unfortunately, while I don't do any coding myself, I know that the changes I want to make would take a lot of work.

Not only do I want more frames in every animation, I also want more than one tentacle to be able to attack Jungle Girl since I never understood why a tentacle would just breeze on by while the girl is helpless. This will result in a very large number of possible combinations of tentacles, but I am willing to animate every one of them.

Another complication will be the actual mechanics of the attacks. I want only one type of tentacle to be able to hold Jungle Girl, so if the "high" tentacle or the "low" tentacle attacks her, there will be only a few frames of animation before she knocks them away and continues on. If the "middle" tentacle attacks her, it will grab her arms and hold her for a longer animation, which will probably give another tentacle time to approach and join in. (this actually reduces the number of animations I have to make since they will all have to start from that one tentacle)

If three of the same tentacle have hold of Jungle Girl, there will be a unique animation is which she is suspended off the ground and attacked. I've already finished the animation for 1 "middle" tentacle plus 3 "low" tentacles. I think 5 will be the max number of tentacles that can have their way with Jungle Girl at the same time.

Here are a few previews:

So how about it? Anyone interested again? By the way, this is my first post. Howdy 'n shit.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I must say, that is probably one of the best first posts I've seen on this forum!

You're getting some rep for that one.

If I knew flash I'd help...

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Holy. Shit. I'm willing to pick up Flash immediately if you're willing to produce THAT kind of quality artwork.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I am interested again.

My problem is, I really don't want to start another project from scratch when I'm working on two (possibly three, if MoT's thing pans out) already. I also don't like ActionScript. But if you'll give me a walking Jungle Girl sprite sheet, plus a background and midground that is scrollable (see JG game for what I mean, the shadows in the back don't move but the mid ground behind JG does to give the illusion of moving forward), I'll see what I can do.

Also if someone else has a WIP version of JG or the source code of the original, that would help me get motivated.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Has anyone seen that this guy came from /d/? There's a thread about LM on the /d/ forums recently. Even old member Hightider posted in there! But of course being the forum that strives to be more sexually insane than the next guy, they're making suggestions that aren't as tame as what Linemarvel envisioned.

Thoughts?