What's new

Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

I feel sorry for the big green tentacle.
It is obviously very sick if it's cum is green, it might be in a lot of pain from it. It is very overweight no doubt due to the green cum sickness making it too weak to exercise or possibly a glandular problem, so it has to rely on other tentacles to catch prey for it. It might be a vicious cycle, its sick because its overweight and its overweight because it is sick. On top of all of that it also suffers from premature ejaculation making the little enjoyment in its life very short lived and unsatisfying.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I just imagined the large tentacle as being part of one or both of the other butt tentacles (note how they work in unison to make room for the big one). The small ones are just loosening her up for the big one to make a deposit, so to speak.

As for the choppiness, that will all be a matter of frame rate, which will be tweaked in Flash. Mostly I just wanted to see a pause as the big tentacle forces its way in.
So you're going to slow down the frame rate of the fat one while keeping the others normal? Because the way it is now, all the other tentacle's animations just sort of jump and it looks REALLY awkward. Are you sure it wouldn't be easier just to put in another few frames for the big one? Or am I not understanding what you're trying to do?

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Something occurred to me, and if this was answered in the past 34 pages I apologize.

The last Jungle Girl had sound, not very good sound but sound none the less.

Hettie, you plan on making your own sound effects or is this going to be one of those silent games? I know you have music set up, but I honestly can't um.... I can't get off on a silent protagonist. Sound effects, (moaning in pleasure and stuff) is practically essential for me. Not saying that I personally request this or anything, just wondering if you have soundeffects already planned and set up.

And if this has already been answered, would somebody else just reply "yes or no", instead of making a whole nother 2 pages of arguing about stuff? Thank you.

R

Ryka

Something occurred to me, and if this was answered in the past 34 pages I apologize.

The last Jungle Girl had sound, not very good sound but sound none the less.

Hettie, you plan on making your own sound effects or is this going to be one of those silent games? I know you have music set up, but I honestly can't um.... I can't get off on a silent protagonist. Sound effects, (moaning in pleasure and stuff) is practically essential for me. Not saying that I personally request this or anything, just wondering if you have soundeffects already planned and set up.

And if this has already been answered, would somebody else just reply "yes or no", instead of making a whole nother 2 pages of arguing about stuff? Thank you.
I am more turned on by the sounds than the yelling. But maybe there is gonna be both.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I am more turned on by the sounds than the yelling.
^This. I like to hear the squelching sounds of penetration, the cracking of whips, the muffled sounds when the chick is giving oral. some times sound can be more suggestive and enticing then visuals, especially if you have an active imagination. ;)

Reputation score

^This. I like to hear the squelching sounds of penetration, the cracking of whips, the muffled sounds when the chick is giving oral. some times sound can be more suggestive and enticing then visuals, especially if you have an active imagination. ;)
I like to hear the squelches/whips/muffled sounds, and also very much the moans. Jungle Girl and Demon Girl having moans that actually matched what was going on (admittedly, DG more than JG) is one of the things that made me remember it over other games - like the actual girl was moaning, and not just slapped on stuff.

I noticed that several people were eager to jump on trying to voice Shinobi Girl...*winks at Toxicshock* how about our homebrew project here? Open calls for the "voice" (slutty moans and cries) of Jungle Girl?

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

As womanly as toxic is aren't you better suited to that sort of thing?

before anyone asks nunu's voice will not be present in this game.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

At least, not consciously, BOOWEEEEOOOO

Reputation score

As womanly as toxic is aren't you better suited to that sort of thing?

At this point we're still waiting on confirmation that Nunu's programming will be present in this game ;P so I wouldn't shut the door on yourself just yet, just in case you need a backup plan.

As for me doing the voices...well I just don't feel like it ^^;; my partner gets ahold of me for moaning sessions often enough, I dunt want to share.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am more turned on by the sounds than the yelling. But maybe there is gonna be both.
woah never said yelling. But voice work, kinda would like to hear her start moaning like she wants more. I honestly don't like the screaming getting raped.. kinda screaming. Despite that being exactly what's happening to her. And yeah, the sounds too.

I like to hear the squelching sounds of penetration, the cracking of whips, the muffled sounds when the chick is giving oral. some times sound can be more suggestive and enticing then visuals, especially if you have an active imagination. ;)
What she said.

Last edited:

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For my next update, I think I'll adjust the latest animation so that the big tentacle is actually the one doing the fucking. I don't think my original intention came across very well, but it should be a simple adjustment to make.

When I first started animating this combo, I had those two thin tentacles invading her pooper, but as I watched it I caught myself thinking, "This doesn't look nearly uncomfortable enough to be the Super Ass Rape Combo." So I threw in a giant tentacle.

And yes, I'm hoping to have sound effects and voice in the game, though I have minimal experience with either.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

There are deposits where you can hunt for sound effects, I'm sure you can find some moans and groans in there somewhere. Sadly the last time I dealt with random sounds for one of my games was years ago so I can't give you any sort of resource for you to use, but I'm sure google will help you out there. Or maybe someone else knows of a place where you can download free sound effects? Incubus, maybe?

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hettie, you don't nessisarily need to rid yourself of the little ones,

Mr. Brown could share room and board =3

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

And yes, I'm hoping to have sound effects and voice in the game, though I have minimal experience with either.
If you get a decent microphone and software, you can do the voice acting yourself. ;)

Reputation score

If you get a decent microphone and software, you can do the voice acting yourself. ;)
I keep trying to imagine Jungle Girl moaning, and trying to imagine Hettie's voice, but I keep ending up with this old super butch cracked voice based off of her avatar picture ._.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Thank you, Kirasagi. I will never be able to enjoy this game now.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I just ask if you do include sound effect that they are either appropriate to the action on screen or mixed up a little. F'ing a, I got so sick of the same goddam moaning and groaning in the Meet n' Fuck games I used to play. Same sound file, every frigging game and it didn't matter what position was happening, same *type* of moaning and groaning. I'm sorry, you are not going to sound the same during oral as you are during anything else. I mean, the tit-fuck animation had the same moans as everything else.

And sorry, Nu. You're still not recruiting me to do VA work for this.

Personally, I find them a nice touch and vocals can be just as erotic/arousing, but if they're not there, it's no big deal. Keep up the good work, folks.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just ask if you do include sound effect that they are either appropriate to the action on screen or mixed up a little. F'ing a, I got so sick of the same goddam moaning and groaning in the Meet n' Fuck games I used to play. Same sound file, every frigging game and it didn't matter what position was happening, same *type* of moaning and groaning. I'm sorry, you are not going to sound the same during oral as you are during anything else. I mean, the tit-fuck animation had the same moans as everything else.

And sorry, Nu. You're still not recruiting me to do VA work for this.

Personally, I find them a nice touch and vocals can be just as erotic/arousing, but if they're not there, it's no big deal. Keep up the good work, folks.
Oh thank goodness, I honestly thought I was either being picky or paranoid or something. I noticed the same damn thing, got sick of it. Games aren't bad, but if you don't change the sounds and such, it just.... ugh. Game potential ruined by lazy sound editing.

And maybe Hettie could record a ... 'session' with her boyfriend and use those as the sound effects! Zing!.... ok sorry I apologize that was bad. Still would provide great authenticity.

Reputation score

I keep trying to imagine Jungle Girl moaning, and trying to imagine Hettie's voice, but I keep ending up with this old super butch cracked voice based off of her avatar picture ._.
Just to clarify, since I'm getting plenty of negrep for this comment -_- I'm not saying that I think HETTIE is an old cracked-voice super butch marsh lady, I'm only saying that since that's the only representation of her that I have via her avatar, I don't yet have another mental image to work with because that's the most prominent one I can associate with the name at this time. If another image comes out at some point, I will work to replace my current mental image with that one.

And if someone tries to shorten the paragraph I just wrote to "TITS OR GTFO", I will put my foot so far up their ass they'll choke on it :mad:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

but what if I want to suck on your toes? Isn't that a positive for me?