What's new

Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

Either that, or just "Jungle Girl", followed by a subtitle of "Digitally remastered."

You know, kinda like how all of those old disney movies are being redone. *shrugs*

Quartz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wait, that's really the title she was going with? I need to rep her again for being awesome it seems.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Either that, or just "Jungle Girl", followed by a subtitle of "Digitally remastered."

You know, kinda like how all of those old disney movies are being redone. *shrugs*
I do rather like this one, actually.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Digitaly remaster a computer game...

While i'm at it should i reverse the polarity of the nuetron flow?

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Digitaly remaster a computer game...

While i'm at it should i reverse the polarity of the nuetron flow?
Sure, why not? It'll help us deal with those pesky Romulans.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

inky, its Dr Who not star trek, get your references right.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

inky, its Dr Who not star trek, get your references right.
I'm just referring to their tendency to do solve problems by reversing the polarity. I haven't seen enough Dr Who. You're welcome to help fix this by any method that isn't "You can watch/download it at this website"

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

but its a silly statement anyway, reverse the polarity of the nuetron flow... there nuetrons they dont have a polarity.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

its going, i'm having some slight difficulties because i dont want to use a really dodgy and limiting work around but other wise everythings fine.

Reputation score

Dear lord you people drove that off topic in a hurry o_o we went from the name of the game to Dr. Who and Star Trek in about five posts.

I'm worried now though about how much off-topic there is. Shinobi Girl was facing the same thing with lack of updates and lots of off-topic, and now that topic is shut down. =/ I don't want that to happen to us.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Dear lord you people drove that off topic in a hurry o_o we went from the name of the game to Dr. Who and Star Trek in about five posts.

I'm worried now though about how much off-topic there is. Shinobi Girl was facing the same thing with lack of updates and lots of off-topic, and now that topic is shut down. =/ I don't want that to happen to us.
Actually NuNu brought it right back on topic, so all is well. I think for the most part of off topic were staying around the everything else section. And if all else fails, Zanex.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Shinobi Girl was temporarily locked by Dark due to the insane amounts of off-topicness. Once there's an update, Dark will most likely unlock it.

If anyone were to lock this topic, it'd most likely be Nunu, and Nunu usually gives a warning and then waits a bit.

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys. Did ya miss me? :)

Sorry for the long absence, but having survived the December crush and recuperated with a January vacation, I'm ready to get back to animating. The basic animations are mostly ready for upload once I separate various tentacle layers, so I'll start zipping those and getting them to Nunu pretty soon. I'm trying to resist the urge to go back and tweak them yet again, so if something needs improving, It'll just get updated later.

For now, I've decided to get started on the "bad" ending, so here's the first shot of Jungle Girl out of breath. This will loop a few times, then a bunch of tentacles will drag JG up into the canopy.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

HETTIE'S BACK! The animation looks great! Can't wait to see more!

pyro90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I must say im pleasantly surprised, i thought there was just going to be a useless rage on why there is no progress on this remake. Must say tho, love that animation, keep up the good work!

Reputation score

Welcome back Hettie - nice new animation =P Looking forward to the game over with that.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Welcome back from a much needed break Hettie. Hope you've recuperated after the December grind.

Animation looks good.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

WOO HOO! Hettie's back :D

Good job on the animation.

'm trying to resist the urge to go back and tweak them yet again
Heh, I know that feeling. I have to stop myself from editing the papers I have to do for my classes. 'I know I've done alright, but maybe it could be better..... NO. STOP THAT.' :p

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Forgive me for the bad joke but I just noticed...

"SpagHettie"