Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apologies for the downtime

Hi guys

I've been adding my game development blog to the same VPS and have managed to fuck up the server somehow. It has completely the wrong configuration when starting up which means it took me ages to even get ssh back and then start up apache. If anyone is very experienced with linux web development and wants to help me fix what services startup on boot, then please do PM me.

The forum will likely die again if the VPS reboots itself for whatever reason (usually because it exceeds its paid RAM allocation). However I've now backed up the entire forum so we don't need to worry about losing anything posted / uploaded as of me posting this announcement.

I've made a twitter to keep you updated of what's going one when the forum goes down. Follow or bookmark it at https://twitter.com/AikaMcSlut.

Re: Apologies for the downtime

WHAT GAME IS IT
    Spoiler

Comment

I'm willing to help you try and straighten out things server side.
      I know not your sorrow, but I know mine
      So say you'll stay and dance with me tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Mamono Assault Force View Post
        WHAT GAME IS IT
        Trap Quest.

Comment

Oh my God, I'm your first follower. Also, tell us more about this game!

Comment

TELL HIM NOTHING, HE IS AN EVIL BITCH THAT WILL STEAL YOUR SOURCE MATERIAL AND COPYRIGHT THAT SHIT FOR SICK CASH.
            Spoiler

Comment

It's a text adventure TF roguelike focused on sissification and/or bimbofication (depending on your gender selection) and body expansion, but with a whole host of other fetishes you can enable or disable.

It's extremely new user unfriendly at the moment but anyone who perseveres seems to fall in love with it and it's a massive timesink I started up a patreon less than 2 months ago and it's already at nearly $500.

But yeah if you wait a few months I plan to make a huge push towards making it more new user friendly.

If you do try it now please do make a list of all the commands you tried that didn't work and send it to me! It would massively help me improve the game experience.

Comment

I thought everyone on ULMF knew about Trap Quest, or at least most of the folks that are regularly on knew about it anyway. I love it myself, fun as hell, especially with the newer updates that give you the map to make it easier to navigate. One thing I'd love to see implemented myself is hotlinks like how Flexible Survival has, that way it's easier to move stuff along if I'm trying to fap while playing it.
                Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
                Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

There. Following. Give I despise Twitter for the most part, congratulations on getting me to do something outside of a contest.

Try to keep things up and running, a'ite, Bossman?
                  Behold my mighty dragons! (And help them grow!)
                  While you're at it, click here for boobies.
                  Help Unlock the Sexy spider lady
                  You know your movie is in trouble when Sean Connery in a wedding dress is the least silly thing about it.
                  Can someone please explain to me why there are 122 stories for PONG on ff.net?

Comment

Update: I'm purchasing a dedicated server with 8 times as much RAM as I was allocated on my VPS. Hopefully this will solve many of our issues.

Comment

Oh gosh dude. I... hope that doesn't cost a whole lot. Would hate to cause you troubles just for that much.
                      Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
                      Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Better buy his game then. March your ass over to his patreon.
                        Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                        X