Server Migration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server Migration

EDIT: It's all copied over and seems to be working properly.

Hi all

I'm copying everything over to a new server. Hopefully there should be very minimal downtime, but there will be some, probably some time in the next 24 hours and it could even be this evening.

The major thing to note is this: I am copying over attachments and avatars and so on right now. So any images you upload as of the posting of this thread will likely not make the transfer and therefore be corrupt or missing on the new server.

When I come to copying over posts, I will disable the whole forum.

Hopefully with the new server, we will also have the email issue fixed.

Thanks for your patience.

Aika

Re: IMPORTANT: Server Migration Happening

ALLOW ME TO MAKE THIS SEEM LIKE DOOM
    Spoiler

Comment

It certainly feels like doom

Comment

Forum will be closing in a sec in order for me to make attempt 1 at moving it.

Comment

Looks like everything is working...

I guess we'll find out if everything has died in the morning. Go crazy guys, and let me know of any bugs you find.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamono Assault Force View Post
            http://notevendoommusic.com/

List of Adult Flash Websites
            http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27441

List of websites providing fake downloads
            http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26002

The PM system is broken on this account so if you need to contact me, send it to my alt AceofWindPMOnly, I will check it every so often.

Comment

It's seems dns records didn't updated/propagated to where i live for now, otherwise all is looking good.
              Last edited by Lurker_01; 31st March 2015, 05:05. Reason: gramar fix

Comment

Marked improvement to Shoutbox useability and responsiveness so far.

Might change when people start pouring back in through the floodgates.

Don't care, got derpbox.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS TO ME.
                ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
                ᕦ( ᐖ )ᕤ
                ˖*ミᕕ( ಠ益ಠ)ᕗ ˖*ミᕕ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)ᕗ ˖*ミᕕ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕗ ˖*ミᕕ(''⇀‸↼)ᕗ ˖*ミᕕ( ಥ⌣ಥ )ᕗ ˖*ミᕕ( ゚ヮ゚)ᕗ ˖*ミᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Comment

Originally posted by AngleBoi7
                  Still a few hipcup here and there, but is working better than before overall.
                  What hiccups have you noticed?

Comment

Re: Server Migration

I haven't noticed any hiccups personally, but it still hasn't propagated over to ULMF.org yet. Though I don't generally frequent any section other than the RP ones.
                    Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
                    Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

It has for my machines. If you're on Windows, try this:

1. On your local machine, open a command prompt.
                      2. Within the prompt, type ipconfig /flushdns.

Comment

Oh hey, just tried to refresh one of my other tabs that had ULMF.org instead of the IP and it refreshed just fine. Didn't even have to flush the dns.
                        Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
                        Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Just a heads-up, the DNS flush is not a 100% fix. Just tried it myself, and still got the "can not find" error. Tried a second time after clearing out browser history and stuff, still the same.

Comment

Everything seems to be working for me just fine for the moment, albums and all. Your settings may be set to not show pics or something.

Spoiler

Comment

The only thing i noticed is that the "hide thread" option under "Thread Tools" is missing (or i'm just blind).

Comment

Working...
                              X