Server Migration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Server Migration

Just giving this thread a poke. But we still can't post images in albums and stuff, and still aren't getting the email notifications for PM's, which means that new members likely still aren't getting their verification emails either. I'm going to assume until told otherwise that this isn't going to be fixed for quite some time since it hasn't already be fixed and has been about 3 or 4 days since any update on the matter.
    Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
    Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Im back to officially pruning H sections, but yeah the email is a big thing

Comment

A minor thing I just noticed while posting. (Not sure if this is only on my side though or if it's a repeatable bug)
        Previewing and editing posts does not copy the text over to the textbox.
        Edit: Okay Idk what to think, it seems to be happening consistently on only one of my posts, I've tried opening up the edit window for several other posts (including this one) and it works as intended.
        Last edited by Aurani; 8th April 2015, 22:51.
        Aurani is a soft goth loli
        Fashion: ★★★
        Purity: ★★
        Lewd: ★★★★★
        Love: ★
        Strength: S-RANK
        https://en.shindanmaker.com/587089

Comment

I think the server migration has prevented uploads of zip files, I've tried uploading files in a zip format which was fine before the server move but now I get an error about the file being invalid.

I'm using Winrar 5.2 64-bit.

Comment

Okay, AI was doing some tinkering with the server stuff earlier and I just did a test PM to myself to see if I got my email notification for it and I did indeed get one. So... for now, at least as far as I know, the emails for at the PM notifications at the very least should be working now.

Now I'm not sure if anyone who's waiting for their emails for verification for their accounts would get theirs or not, but things are looking up I think. The uploading of pics is still screwed up right now though unfortunately, but hopefully not for much longer.
            Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
            Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

My poor, poor pictures of delicious femdom. When will I ever be able to see you all again after some of you went missing.
              Spoiler

Comment

Thanks for testing it Mindflayer! Atleast some of the stuff I'm working on is proving functional.
                I know not your sorrow, but I know mine
                So say you'll stay and dance with me tonight

Comment

Testing...

And now attachments work.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Alright, update on things folks. My brother and I have been helping AI tinker around with the forum stuff for the last 2 or 3 hours. Album pics can be uploaded once again, however the thumbnails aren't working for them for some reason. AI was going to head on to bed and get a bit of rest and will see if she can figure out what's up with that and why the servers aren't making the thumbnails for our pics later. Also we can post attachments again as her post above clearly shows, though I didn't even know those were screwed up honestly.

On another note though, we believe we've figured out what's causing the email situation, though it could be a few more days until it can be fixed. To make a long story short though our reverse DNS isn't set up, likely when the hosting move happened and we switched servers.

Spoiler

Comment

Shouldn't we be able to open attached images?

Comment

My eyes are so bad, I can't tell if that's sexy nudes of AI or not. WHY CAN'T I MAKE THE PIC BIGGER
                        Spoiler

Comment

Sorry guys I've been off on holiday. Thanks Ai for all your efforts

Comment

Thank you for giving me the chance. We just need a list of everything wrong. However right how user approval and system maintenance will occur on a weekly basis due t my work schedule.

Comment

Alright everyone quick update on forum stuffs, AI and myself, with my brother's help were able to fix the album thumbnails and auto resizing of avatars. So those are working properly again now. So that leaves the email verification problem, which will be fixed sometime soon hopefully. If anyone notices anything else wrong with the forum, post it in this thread here, or PM myself, AI, Aika, or Nunu about it.

Edit: The MnF sub-forum was also reset in the Shoutbox settings so that it won't show up in there anymore. Hopefully this will ease any tensions from all of what had been going on with that in the recent months.

Spoiler

Comment

Glorious big titty flayer.
                                Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                                X