Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

... Wait so is there a search function buried somewhere in the new forum UI?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... Wait so is there a search function buried somewhere in the new forum UI?

If there is one, I can't find it. And that makes me sad.

there's no global search yet (it's probably in the works somewhere), just per-thread search, but there's always google: site:ulmf.org (search topic) e.g. site:ulmf.org maidensnow eve
    I can't read or write Japanese. I use KanjiTomo (OCR) to get kanji for google translate.

Comment

That leads to a dead end for me. Was trying to find RJ200725 Miko Fight Kanna

Comment

There is a search funcion on the site, but its not yet enabled. ( https://ulmf.org/advanced_search )
        Also lot of functions aren't enabled in the new engine. I think they will be in the future...

Edit:

Wait, i think a break the engine, to make it work.

Copy to url bar, but edit the parameters before.
        Code:
        https://ulmf.org/search?searchJSON=%7B"ignore_protected"%3A1%2C"prefix"%3A%5B""%5D%2C"keywords"%3A"XXXXXX"%2C"title_only"%3Afalse%7D
        So, where you see the XXXXXX is what are you looking for.

If you want to use any prefix then you need to paste it to YYYYYYYY, otherwise leave it blank (delete the Y's) (need to use correct prefix names!!!)

Code:
        https://ulmf.org/search?searchJSON=%7B"ignore_protected"%3A1%2C"prefix"%3A%5B"YYYYYYY"%5D%2C"keywords"%3A"XXXXX"%2C"title_only"%3Afalse%7D
        If you want to search only in titles then change the end from %3Afalse%7D to %3Atrue%7D
        Last edited by Hantaboy; 15th November 2017, 18:47.

Comment

Missing human verification.

Comment

MHU mostly caused by not login in, or using incognito/private beowsing.

Try this then: go to the hgames alforum, then click on any prefix. You will get a resoult of the prefix, then edit the url. Remove the prefix between "s, and put what are you looking for in the end, like in the example. Also there is a 15 sec waiting time between searches.

Comment

Thanks, worked. Thread must have been deleted.

Comment

If that workaround is indeed the only way to search right now, then I think there should be a sticky or banner or something somewhere telling people how to do it. Not having a search function is a nuisance that I think could potentially frustrate people and discourage them from joining/remaining in the community.

Comment

Eh, the search was disabled by Aika to reduce the lag that was crippling the site; the function is still there, it's why this method of bypassing authorization works.

Also, please don't break the forum, it's still being repaired, slowly...
                  Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
                  Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
                  Spoiler

Comment

Is it ever going to come back?

Comment

At some point, yes; it probably won't be disabled too much longer as the lag has been vastly improved now.
                      Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
                      Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
                      Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by DudePerson View Post
                        Trying to find that thread as well... am looking for a full unlock save for v1.07.
                        If I understand correctly, fully unlocking all clothing destruction require beating all 60 mobs in survival mode in under 4min 30sec...

Comment

Originally posted by DudePerson View Post
                          Or you are just bad at it
                          https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...ki-not-working
                          Dunno if there is more, don't care, but seems like there isn't anything more on this game.
                          No search results are because: bad question used for search engine OR there simply isn't anything to find.
                          Also, not a "Find thread", go here next time https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/350-he...der-the-thread
                          My game thread on ULMF
                          Using "applocale" on Windows 8 & 10.
                          Shameless link to my dev blog - Making H-RPG.
                          鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshiiki View Post

Or you are just bad at it
                            https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...ki-not-working
                            Dunno if there is more, don't care, but seems like there isn't anything more on this game.
                            No search results are because: bad question used for search engine OR there simply isn't anything to find.
                            Also, not a "Find thread", go here next time https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/350-he...der-the-thread
                            Thanks, but the not working thread was not the original thread for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Welkin2 View Post

Thanks, but the not working thread was not the original thread for the game.
                              You are assuming that original thread is still there.
                              If it is, it's not being picked up by japanese name, RJ/RE code or English name then it either isn't indexed by google or the thread itself is gone.
                              And I don't see a reason why it wouldn't be indexed by google.

My game thread on ULMF
                              Using "applocale" on Windows 8 & 10.
                              Shameless link to my dev blog - Making H-RPG.
                              鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

Working...
                              X