I'm Rich!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm Rich!

If you're having money problems I feel bad for you son, I've got ninety-nine problems but patrons ain't one.

Make a blog with stuff you create, get a patreon, post about it on the forums.

Not technically profiting from piracy.

Comment

Originally posted by aika View Post
      Lol yes the offer is still open, I would happily part with ownership of the site for a measly $5000 in fact. You'd apparently make your money back in advertising revenue in a few months, assuming there was an ad on every single page.

*This comment is only half in jest, I could totally do with a spare $5000.
      First,
      Let me say thank you for the site, it's helped many I'm sure.

Second,
      If I had the money I would buy the site from you, mainly to see it stay open, and not get changed too significantly, to where as people don't enjoy it anymore.

-But I can't so I'll just sthu, and return to my little portion of this great place.

Thank you Ulmf, all of you!

Once you grab ahold of reality, you can bend it any way you like.

~The body cannot live without the mind.~
      Spoiler

Comment

According to that site it's worth 45.04K now

Comment

I would pay $5k in a heartbeat. Problem is that is a quote from three and a half years ago. Then again if the offer still stood.. I would not mind talking in private about it. Even if the number were higher now, I would consider it.

Comment

Random lurker here, congrats & happy holidays

Comment

Well, it's on $84220 right now.
              We should bought it years ago

Japanese errors/missing files while playing japanese games? Check Spoiler!

Spoiler

Comment

Glad to see he got the advertising thing sorted out, hopefully making enough to keep this all afloat. On the other hand, part of why it's worth so much...
                Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
                Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
                Spoiler

Comment

with all the game who come to light or who 've be been created recently its no wonder there is so much people in ULFM and people tend to be sociale,polite and helpfull so i think it's not the end
                  sigpici let you three sentences to explain yourself

Comment

ULMF forum is worth its weight in gold.

Comment

Originally posted by dudes_tractor_yeah View Post
                      ULMF forum is worth its weight in gold.
                      And how much exactly does a forum of data weigh?
                      Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
                      Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by Byzantine2014 View Post
                        And how much exactly does a forum of data weigh?
                        As much as someone's flash drive. :P
                        Play this in my funeral.
                        Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by Zepheral View Post
                          As much as someone's flash drive. :P
                          Your flash drive is made of gold then?! Whew, real high roller
                          Spoiler

Comment

This site is currently worth over 84k according to that other site with a link in the first post , but somehow I doubt it translates into actual money that easily.

Comment

They can be worth that much, if someone's interested in purchasing it for the full price. But think it more translates into the ad revenue, as with more viewers, comes great income, heehee *yoda voice here*
                              Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                              X