Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely not a donation drive round 2 - Desparation mode active

Hey guys,

I hate to have to do this, but it's getting to the point where I can't really afford Christmas presents for my family and my girlfriend is not amused with my monetary situation! Obviously I'm trying to cut spending, and this forum is something that is just costing me (and causing me a bit of stress what with the occasional aggressive messages from companies about links to sites that are letting people download their stuff.

I love this community but really can't afford to keep it going at the moment.

So any amount you want to donate to [email protected], either anonymously or with regards to your username, would be greatly appreciated. The other option is me selling the entire domain and site to someone that wants to take over, and maybe turn it into a profitable venture. I personally don't want to do that just because I am not a lawyer and don't know what the potential ramifications could be.

But yeah, things are bad, and I really don't want to have to close the site down or whatever :-(

Thanks so much to Tassadar and Guan Yu for their support already! You guys are the best!

~Aika

Re: Definitely not a donation drive round 2 - Desparation mode active

How much does the site cost to run?
    My Osawari Island Friend Invite - D1LQ8IHAI3H46PU6DY751

Comment

TAKE MY MONEY. Sent you a hundred.

Also, other people. Money, now.
      "Damn damn fuck." - Revy, Black Lagoon.

Comment

About $25 a month in bills plus a bit more for the privilege of having my name as the domain holder anonymized.

Comment

How does one go about sending this money? Paypal?

I can kick in like 20-30 in a few days if you still need it, assuming ULMF isn't using it for doing anything illegal.
          (The way my account is set up it takes a few days to put money into it.)
          Last edited by Kat; 8th December 2012, 18:43.
          "Men can't use sex to get what they want because most of the time sex IS what they want."

Comment

Oh yeah, it is paypal, sorry if that wasn't clear!

Comment

Yay donated.
              "RPG's aren't about problems, they're about having fun and watching your grimdark world devolve into Monty Python quotes."

Just a little teaser: http://pastebin.com/vGndFrvY

For truly it is written, RTFM.

Comment

Thank you so much, I love you all

Comment

Should we be donating in GBP or... another denomination?
                  What the fuck is this place?

Comment

Ideally GBP but Paypal will let me convert whatever you send! Thanks so much to the people who are donating. As outrageous as this sounds this may prevent my relationship with my girlfriend deteriorating!

Comment

Aika, has hentai taught you nothing? Just have sex with her until she's broken. That ALWAYS works.
                      What the fuck is this place?

Comment

A Christmas present sent your way Aika. : )

You know we're always here and willing to do our part. You do enough work keeping the place running smoothly for everyone. The site should never have to be a financial expense or for you. Don't suffer in silence and all that.
                        ~ Right turn, wrong universe ~

Unknown Squid is the property of Nunu

Comment

Just sent you 50 GBP.
                          The ULMF brings me (various kinds of) joy every day. Hope the show goes on for a little while longer.
                          Merry Christmas motherf*ckers.

Comment

Thank you all so much so far :')

Comment

It's raaaaining munnaaaay!
                              ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
                              ᕦ( ᐖ )ᕤ
                              ˖*ミᕕ( ಠ益ಠ)ᕗ ˖*ミᕕ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)ᕗ ˖*ミᕕ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕗ ˖*ミᕕ(''⇀‸↼)ᕗ ˖*ミᕕ( ಥ⌣ಥ )ᕗ ˖*ミᕕ( ゚ヮ゚)ᕗ ˖*ミᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Comment

Working...
                              X