This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!!NEW USERS READ THIS TO POST!!!

This info is well out of date, look at the last post of this thread to get proper account activation details.

Spoiler
    Last edited by Mind Flayer; 20th December 2016, 14:58. Reason: OUT OF DATE INFO!
    It's hard to take the high ground when you're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Re: !!!NEW USERS READ THIS TO POST!!!

I volunteer as tribute!!

I mean, feel free to PM me as well.
    I know not your sorrow, but I know mine
    So say you'll stay and dance with me tonight

Comment

I know i haven't exactly been super dooper active recently but how often are you on AI?
      It's hard to take the high ground when you're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Comment

I've been checking for PM's in the morning and the afternoon every day. Occasionally I will miss a day, but will generally be on the next.
        I know not your sorrow, but I know mine
        So say you'll stay and dance with me tonight

Comment

This is a notice to all new users, you can send me PM's now as well for account verification and I will get to them as I can. There's also a notice at the bottom of the Shoutbox that has links to both AI's profile and my own for this purpose.
          Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
          Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Bumping this thread to get it back on the front page of the forum so people see it.
            Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
            Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Why not just sticky the thread.
              Spoiler

Comment

Because even when the thread is stickied, the front page only displays the most recent post from that section, regardless of stickiness.
                I come from the part of the Internet that is ACTUALLY dark and full of terrors.

My feelings on the Rep System

Comment

Just so every newbie knows and stops PMing him, Caulder is not an admin and cannot activate your accounts.

Spoiler

Comment

Lets be honest, most of you are lurkers anyway
                    lol true that

Comment

Alrighty folks, this is a new public service announcement to all current and new users.

After some debate with AI over the last couple of days, I have hereby deputized Guan Yu, to help with activating accounts, along with Antithetical Inquiry, and Myself. So to all new users wanting to have their accounts activated, you can come to any of the four of us, and we will get to you as soon as we can. Do not go to either Aika or Nunu any longer for account activation, as they have not come around much in the past year, and it is highly unlikely that they will activate your account, or be able to help you to do so.

Edit: Courage Wolf is no longer doing account activations, for what he told me he's got IRL reasons that are preventing him from being able to get on much of late. So I have removed the link to him for PMing. But we now have Hentai Spider and Toxic Shock to help as well.

Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                      X