Forum Pruning Imminent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forum Pruning Imminent

Wait so after all this there is only one translator there?

I always thought it was at least a group working together, with stark being their Peter Molyneux.
    It's hard to take the high ground when you're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Comment

Re: Forum Pruning Imminent

Hey guys, remember Starke? That guy that got banned for being really aggressive whenever he got defensive and complained about people stealing links to games his group put together when his team's only contribution was translating the games that they likely stole themselves? Who pretty much got chased out the H section by people because of how angry he was in all his responses? He wanted to delete his account, ended up banned, then pretended he was glad we finally "manned up" to ban him, but actually was pissed specifically at me cuz he thought I banned him?

Wait so after all this there is only one translator there?

I always thought it was at least a group working together, with stark being their Peter Molyneux.
      There is a small group of translators who have translated a decent chunk of content from popular / good games.

Starke decided he wanted to have a close-knit community of people who discussed games in the old HRPG thread which was decimated/deleted. He does a pretty good job encouraging everyone to contribute in their own way and there is discussions about a bunch of stuff separate from Hentai.

Any attempt to marginalize his role or success in this regard is absurd; he had a goal and he achieved it. He put in ALOT of time and money to make it happen because he was so determined.
      Author of The Tentacle Lair Escape Series, Dark Ritual: Tentacle Familiar, Succubus Chronicle, The Spire
      (New!) Hentai Creature Lore: Succubus, Tentacle, Corrupted Flora, Fairy, Elves

Comment

Working...
      X