I remember that picture. It's awesome.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: You laugh, you lose.

Something about this is hilarious to me. It's also the first picture to actually make me lose in this thread.

Reputation score

What the hot fuck on a cold winter night are you doing? You've tried this before. Every time it has it gone well? Sweet Jebus, the medical bills are really starting to pile up, man. How about instead of pissing away all that money buying a rocket, not to mention the time it took to both ship and assemble it in the middle of the desert, why not just use that cash to purchase groceries instead? And how does a small prairie canid obtain currency anyhow? Or have an address for that matter? Just order a damn pizza, you goofy bastard.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't see how anyone could keep themselves from at least smiling upon seeing this for the first time.

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Try not to say

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

The first thing that popped into my head was "that's a good way to get your ass kicked." And then the ATM scene happened. Still funny, though.

Try not to say
Yeah, not happening. Not exactly LOL-worthy, but still :confused: Maybe more suited for Images of Wonder, Truth, and Fear, heh.