What's new

TADAH

Dusty

Totaly not actualy a Moderator
Reputation score
I decided to start my New Years resolution early, and I want your help.

My New Years resolution is; never use words beginning with T.

So everytime you see me using any word starting with T (i.e, Testicles), you shall give me negative rep.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: TADAH

That include this post?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Maybe we should do make it so everybody in ULMF must follow his resolution as well. It'll be fun. (Holy crap, I wanted to use it like six different ways. Kinda hard.)

Quartz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Your game might end early if you can't negrep one person repeatedly. All your mistakes after your first would go without retribution! D: Also, I just noticed.. English doesn't have a lot of redundant articles and you blocked out a few important ones with your letter choice.

If we are having other people play as well, it should be opt in.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

We'll, I can promise I'll never use any words beginning with aforementioned letter here. It's surprisingly difficult(although easy, if I won't post here again)

Cappy

Reputation score

I decided to start my New Years resolution early, and I want your help.

My New Years resolution is; never use words beginning with T.

So everytime you see me using any word starting with T (i.e, Testicles), you shall give me negative rep.
Interesting, although it would be difficult if I couldn't use any words beginning with a certain letter, I couldn't even say Seven-hat whilst making mine post.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What in gods name are you all fucking blabbering about? I believe your conversation is ridiculous and childishly easy and requires substance before any foolish game can be implemented?

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

What in gods name are you all fucking blabbering about? I believe your conversation is ridiculous and childishly easy and requires substance before any foolish game can be implemented?
Are you kidding? Admittedly I'm not a native English speaker(although I'm pretty close in most aspects(at least so I like arguing)), but in my last post I reworded my sentences at least half a dozen, er... Well, a lot, anyway. With only a couple sentences in my post.

Does using numbers count, by the way?

Cappy

Reputation score

I was only saying seven-hat as a figurative description of me wearing seven hats, it had nothing to do with innuendo over any word, [Overly exaggerated "pitch" of voice] Oh LORDY no. [/Overly exaggerated "pitch" of voice]

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm merely presenting an argument describing how your game isn't fun if it lacks substance in conversation. You should have some sort of subject in discussion WITH a rule of what words can't be used or else it's all diddlysquat

Also, no I'm not kidding, but I am a slight master o' synonyms.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I'm merely presenting an argument describing how your game isn't fun if it lacks substance in conversation. You should have some sort of subject in discussion WITH a rule of what words can't be used or else it's all diddlysquat

Also, no I'm not kidding, but I am a slight master o' synonyms.
Considering how forums work, a subject will emerge.

Admittedly, I'm not very good with synonyms. I can't even rhyme very well. Maybe I should practice like Wonderboy did, although not here.