What's new

Restarted: Mindfuck

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Restarted: Mindfuck

Been a while since I've found one of these, but someone put it up on FB and I thought, what the hell, why not necro this and see if we can't get more of these going on. What'cha think?

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I've gotten one correct response, and that's from Toxic. Either people are ignoring this or they just don't see it *chuckles*

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I don't know, I think it's cuz a lack of appeal. I mean, this was started off by wolf with one of the stupidest mindfucks ever. Then when you get down too it, some of them are interesting, but some are more Rorschach than anything, and that's even with most of them being photoshopped

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

*shrug* I suppose. Though there have been a few of them that I've seen that have been pretty good, even if they are shopped. If it sticks around, cool. Otherwise it winds its way back down the list again. I remember having fun with some of them back on the old forum.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

That'd be something that'd totally blow your mind right there, heh.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, I don't necro things without good reason and I think I've got a pretty good reason on this one. Granted, it's not as mindfucked as some of the older ones, but I still think it's pretty good. (That, and this doesn't seem appropriate for any of the usual threads.)

Have to click through all of them.

RickyVanz

Reputation score
Re: Restarted : Mindfuck

remember.. somewhere out there.. there is one animation showing a cute girl being skinned alive by a laser machine.. skinned and pulled off..

hidden.. to be discovered.