What's new

Douchebag

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
if you manage to find an ad bot and call douchebag on it you get a point, if i find it and bin it first i get two points.

Nunu - 2
ShadowWolfSBI - 2
lurker - 1

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Douchebag

DOUCHEBA..oh sorry nunu, my bad

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nunu, what exactly are the rules here? Other versions of the game, on other forums, count it as calling if a picture, such as MatrixCat, which I used in the "Test." thread, as proper douchebagging.

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

as long as the word douchebag, or some specific derivative (such as el douchebago or its in a picture), appears you get a point

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Adbots? How did they find the forum so quickly!

It's not even linked to anywhere yet, except Tentacle Haven which you can't even find with google! (Or at least I can't)

It's like the zombies in quarantine, they seem to know where you have set up shop in a matter of hours.

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Adbots? How did they find the forum so quickly!

It's not even linked to anywhere yet, except Tentacle Haven which you can't even find with google! (Or at least I can't)

It's like the zombies in quarantine, they seem to know where you have set up shop in a matter of hours.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Wow, that was quick.

Why is Dyna the most popular member in google's eyes? =P

pbird

Lurker
Reputation score

It occurs to me that particularly smart adbots may have followed the links from the links FROM the bot infested TH.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

For future refence, as well as douchebagging, please click on the "!" warning sign in the top right of the post area to report the post, that will get it dealt with faster because I don't have to notice it myeslf.

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

although shadow wold has called it three times he doesn't get a third point because he used the same picture each time... poor form...

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

although shadow wold has called it three times he doesn't get a third point because he used the same picture each time... poor form...
Um...Typo. And I've only called twice.

Plus, where MatrixCat was created, each user that used pictures had a unique picture, and used the same one every time. Made it easier for the admin to determine who the first call was made by.

For reference, MatrixCat was a join work by myself and my older brother (Internet ID: Hardware).