X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beats me.
    In the story of my life, I'm an extra.

Comment

Eh... We'll just have to play a dirty game then. You still up for it?
      Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
      Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
      Spoiler

Comment

Sure.

Comment

*multiclasses to thief, back stabs all the wins*
          Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
          Spoiler

Comment

What was your original class?

Comment

Shinto priest, ofc. Do you have a move to save the win, or just forestalling the semi-inevitable demise of your lurkerdom?
              Spoiler

Comment

I am more the trapper type, I mean, thieves are too easily lured in.
                So I replaced a static image of 3 girls with a non-static image of 3 girls... Successful avie improvement is successful.

Comment

Luring traps do make sense with your avatar.
                  Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                  X