What's new

Checking Interest Ero Legend of Zelda RP

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Hokay, figured I would test out the waters before finishing every mechanic of it...

The basic story run down... (You'd be living in Hyrule anyways so you'd know the state of affairs...)

"Someone" cast a spell on the Lost Woods which covers most of the uninhabited or uncleared areas of Greater Hylia, turning a plague loose among the creatures... Changing them into perverse versions of there normal aggresive selfs... The Great Fairy saw in the timestream that a royal princess was soon to be born and was exceptionally important to the future of Hylia... And the world... The Royal the Great Fairy saw in her vision... Was of Zelda of the Hero of Time Lore... Still a decade away from this foreseen delivery date... The Great Fairy called to the people of Hylia...

Her voice reached Labrynna, Holodrum... Termina... And all of Hyrule... Filling all of greater Hylia with her plea... For the time to act was nigh... The taint upon the world grew deeper and darker with each passing moment... Allowing her voice to even penetrate the thinning border between realms... And into that of the Twilight...

She pleaded with all those who would listen, to come to the worlds aid... To seal a great Evil that had arisen... And a greater one that was yet to come...

At first the plague was met with no extra concern... Just an odd enemy or two where they don't normally venture... Then soon in amassing droves, overtaking the shoddy Royal Guards and terrorising even the heavily fortified Castle Town...

The Maidens of Faith that did come to her call... Were told of the happenings in the Lost Woods... And of the Importance of there co-operation... But what she didn't tell them... Was the future fate of these women...

So... First of all... Any takers?

So far I have 9 different races:

Hylian
Kokiri
Zora
Scrub (Deku Scrub)
Goron (Yes, a rare FEMALE Goron...)
Sheikah
Gerudo
Twili
Royal

Each of them has there own perks and differs in stats and abilities, Like the "Mobility" item that will come in handy during dungeons...

But I can always add more races... (Thinking of adding a Rito/Watarara* But can't think of what to call the "Missing Link" in the evolutionary chain... Riwa? Waro? Kinda sounds like Garo... Ah, Ritara? Maybe? I dunno... Any suggessions on races or such can still be added...)

This adventure will be steeped in as much LoZ goodness as I can fill it with, Placing it as a prequel to OoT... (As in Ganondorf is still making an appearance, for those who search him out... But as a mere Childish Gerudo Prince... And not the Tyrannical Evil Gerudo King of Evil everyone knows him to be...) Granted the "Time" may be Pre-OoT But the "Land" is Pre- TP Leaving most of the OoT landmarks in ruin, and mostly moved to newer locations... (Mostly to fit in with my maps... Which still need to be updated to fit in the far eastern Kasuto Area... And maybe I'll add a map to Koholint Island later... ooh an idea...)

Contrary to popular Legend of Zelda games... I am NOT making every character Link, or even having Link appear in this game! (Before there Births! ... Or maybe... It's the direct CAUSE of there births? (Ooh even more ideas! I'm a genius! Good thing I'm writing this down...)

Full controll over appearance...

Spend enough Rupees buying them and you can have a 6 foot Kokiri with DD sized Breasts, a curvy hourglass figure and a face that just makes you scream out in holy bliss...

The sky's the limit of the body mods... As long as your Bank of Hylia account has the funds to pay for it...

And virginity is always reatainable... (I need someone to test the re-hymenizing potion during intercourse! I! NEED! DATA!)

How I shall run this:

It will be a Free Form, do what you wish really, Semi- Guided-Sandbox... Dungeon Diving which isn't fully deveoped just yet... Yes I know that is a major and crucial part of Zelda games but... Seeing as how this is a "Sandbox" all of Hylia is as available as I can make it... Holodrum, Labrynna, Hyrule and Termina... All wanderable... And accessable from the start... (untill futher notice at least!) There's ALOT of places for dungeons...

Two of them along a single strip of frozen pathway through the mountain between Hyrule and Termina... (Snow Head Temple and Snow Peak Temple)

I am hammering last kinks out of with ideal role of "Monster Spoils"
Currently wrestling with the "Food System"
And is undecided on the usage of "Masks" for anything other than Cosmetic...

(If anyone cares to suggest a mask, I'll may put it in... Granted it doesn't "Brake" anything... Like two PC characters consentual Happy Time... And one decides to try on the Epona Mask...) Also in the line of Body transforming... Any impregnation you have... Remains the same size regardless the body you transform into... A pregnant Scrub won't look any different as a Goron... But a Pregnant Goron looks MEGA inflated as a Zora! (Granted you havent changed the size of your Goron to your liking...)

So... If your still here then that means I've sparked SOME attention at least... (Enough to at least warrent reading the whole post...I hope...)

So? Any questions? Comments? Any suggestions that might help speed up the process of working out the inner essence of Dungeoneering?

Er... Masks Yay or Nay, and please give examples of an ORIGINAL Mask... (With enough good ones I'll choose a handfull to complement them with from the game...But I figure... Scince I won't be the one using them... Let YOU decide on the Masks issue... Which is also why I added in the Custom shop... So your characters can be that... Yours!)

MUUSTA KRACKISH! I forgot all about COLOR! Customising Hair color or eye color... Eh... It'll give me something to focus on as I go to bed...

*Rito were the Birdmen/Mailmen in Wind Waker, Watarara are the large birds with humanoid limbs that never got to make there appearance in Ocarina of Time... It is theorised that Watarara became the Rito after Hyrule's flooding...

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Checking Interest Ero Legend of Zelda RP

Showing possible interest here, will go with Gerudo if this works out (there's that Ingrid look in them Gerudo ladies...)

OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ingrid...? The Gerudo?

I approve!

Just means I have to make a Purple Hair/eye color change... And then find a way to distinguish the two types...

Ah! I got it!

And now for pricing...

There, Relatively Cheap for the mods, which'll help with getting these ones sooner, or changing them out for less if you wish...

I still have to "Name" the new items, But eye color and Hair color both work and are sold differently now...

Now... Thats one concept already improved, before it was added even!

Thank you Kakka!

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

This looks promising. I may sign up with a Kokiri or Gerudo later on.

One thing I'll need, though, is to have a talk with you about how the story will go. I can do free-form rollplays, but we'd really need to plan out what kind of directions the story will take before hand. I'm not into randomly wandering around without a goal of some kind and some rules to follow.

By the way, how would you handle Kokiri being able to leave the Forest? The Deku Tree told them that death will take them if they leave? Is it because they have to be near him to exist? Or is it because he's an overprotective sort of dad and feared that his Kokiri children would get killed by the more powerful monsters and warring humans? Or is it because the Forest/proximity-to-Deku Tree grants immortality to the people in it, but turns the unblessed into Stalfos in the process?

Last edited:
OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I make it apoint to OFFER a free world to explore at there own choosing, full of things to hunt or possibly be hunted by...

But I DO have a gist of a story im working on... (Granted that it will probably have have a dozen revisions and posibly some re-writes...) But still... As a Sandbox based story, it will always be a "Some assembly required" type of story, always changing depending of character action and interaction... (Teamwork is important too!)

But I wonder if I should add a bit of comedy to it as well... Just a few gags, once in a while...

But about the Kokiri leaving the Forest...

Kokiri aren't immortal, the Guardian Fairy gifted by the Deku Tree is proof of that... Why guard something that isn't gonna die?

I beleive that Kokiri in the proximity and effect of the Deku Tree's magic have a "Stopped Time"

As a Kokiri grows older they retain there young chile-like appearance, They'll even grow old and die in that form... The Deaths would simply be seen as "They wandered into the woods and never came back?" To the others, the Guardian Fairy returns to Deku Tree and relays the Kokiri's death...

The low population of Kokiri Forest could also support this...

What remains is how the Kokiri Race remains... It would be possible for the imprinted Fairy to be there soley for the purpose of taking the Kokiri's place... Transformed by the Deku Tree's magic... Why else call such a harmless thing "Guardian"?

I doubt it's gonna annoy any foe to death to protect the imprinted Kokiri, so this is the only thing that makes logical sense to me...

But what of the Corpse? Why hasn't anyone stumbled into any Kokiri Graveyards among those woods?

Skullkids... Possibly or Probably are the cast off bodies of a Kokiri while the Fairy's are bringing the "Essence" or Life Force back to the Deku Tree to be reborn...

Now Stalchildren on the other hand... (Mainly because you mentioned the fact that the Lost Woods' curse renders those who lose there way into Stalfos) Are just children who ventured off into the woods... And got lost... Havent YOU ever done anything stupid on a dare?

Umm.. Yea, I think thats it... For now...

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Spend enough Rupees buying them and you can have a 6 foot Kokiri with DD sized Breasts, a curvy hourglass figure and a face that just makes you scream out in holy bliss...
Interested and i will choice one of these^.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Interest shown. I'd be playing as a Zora probably.

Last edited:
OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well seeing that there are some piqued peoples...

I'd figure I'd leave off the Racial List, showing the stat differences between the races... And a breif description of how this interface will work:

Hylian Stats:
Lust 0
Fertility 10
Purity 0
Sensitivity 15
Speed 10
Attack 2
Defense 1
MP 6
Heart 3

Kokiri Stats:
Lust 0
Fertility 8
Purity 0
Sensitivity 10
Speed 10
Attack 1
Defense 1
MP 6
Heart 3

Sheikah
Lust 10
Fertility 10
Corrpuption 5
Sensitivity 10
Speed 10
Attack 4
Defense 1
MP 6
Heart 3

Zora
Lust 0
Fertility 10
Purity 0
Sensitivity 10
Speed 12
Attack 2
Defense 1
MP 6
Heart 3

Gerudo
Lust 0
Fertility 10
Corruption 10
Sensitivity 15
Speed 12
Attack 2
Defense 1
MP 6
Heart 3

Goron
Lust 0
Fertility 0
Purity 0
Sensisivity 5
Speed 6
Attack 4
Defense X.8
MP 6
Heart 3

Scrub
Lust 0
Fertility 0
Purity 0
Sensitivity 5
Speed 12
Attack 1
Defense 1
MP 6
Heart 3

Twili
Lust 15
Fertility 10
Purity -5
Sensitivity 10
Speed 10
Attack 2
Defense 1
MP 6
Heart 3

Royal
Lust 0
Fertility 10
Purity 5
Sensitivity 20
Speed 10
Attack 2
Defence 1
MP 6 (SR)
Heart 3

Stat Breakdown:

Lust = Obviously how horny you are at this moment... High Lust can hinder certain actions... Raises and lowers by circumstance...

Fertility = Chance of impregnation during vaginal intercourse... This stat raises very slowly and irreversable...

Purity/Corruption = Circumstancial Alligning, Provides boosts, both positive or negative... Depending on how devout one is upon that path...

Sensitivity = Usually Stable Stat... But effects Orgasim Rate... Which effects Purity/Corruption and Fertility... (Stimuli roll superior to Sensitivity check = Orgasim)

Speed = This isn't gonna see much changes and is only really there for "Same Time" Movements... IE: Two people swing at the same enemy, who makes the kill? Other facters will be included but speed will be first, Base Movement speed, Augmented by upgrades in footwear... As in Pegasus Boots and others

Attack = Basic First Weapon Damage... Measured in Hearts Destroyed Base number does not change, but weapon does increase the effectiveness of each blow... Allowing the total maximum damage in this game to be a total of 720 hearts worth of damage with a critical hit...? Woah, thats a bit higher than I'd thought... Especially seeing as how it deals damage to multiple enemies/allies in the area... -_-" Of course thats to an enemy with a low defense... But still... I thought I took out all the OMIGAWDIPWNU stuff...

Hokay... Recalc... And yeah... Thats just a exeedingly lucky blow, ten crits in a row...

Defense = How much an attack truely makes it to you when it's not blocked... Contrary to most RP you want this stat low... 1 is a single heart, 2 is two hearts etc, Certain enemies have attacks that deal multiple Hearts worth of damage (Iron Knucke's Axe = 4 Lynels Firebreath = 3 Morphas Grab =6, Ganons attacks = 8+) Consider this an Armour multiplier...

Magic Points (MP) = Your personal reserves of Magical Essense... Replenishable through Potions or pickups, (Royal Slowly Regains MP slowly) MP can be used for attacks such as Spin attack or Blade Beam, or in spells such as the Goddess spells... Can be extended in porportion to your Health

Hearts = The measurement of your Lifeforce... Everyone starts out with 3 hearts... But can quickly accumulate more

Hey! New learnable fighting move to learn was just thought up as I was writing this... And so... I added it to the list makig the list hit 16 learnable skills... Some of which you'll already know at the start and most if not all you should be familiar with... Some are upgrades, and others are pasive... But most are there to make Combat more interesting than

"I want to hit him with my sword!"

"Okay vertical, Horizontal, or stabbing lunge?"

"Just Do it!"

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

OK, a few of questions.

First, what are Royal?

Second, why are you being racist? Why do the Gerudo have diff stats then Hylians and Sheikans? I can understand having the Gorons, Zoras and Shrubs having diff stats since they're entirely different species, but all the humans should have the same stats. Kokiri and Twili are an edge case for me, since they're very magical...

Third, what basis do you have for all of these stats? Why are the Sheikans so horny while the Gerudo are not? Why are the Twili so horny?

Fourth, why do only the Royal have self replenishing magic? Why not the Kokiri or Twili?

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Because he can. There wasn't really any information on the races of Hyrule, so I guess making it all up works fine.

The Royals I'm not sure about, though I assume they're people related to the Hylian royalty.

Still going to play a Zora.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Interest expressed...but questionable whether or not time can be allocated :/...

OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Racist?!?

I just thought the different breeds shouldn't be just the same "Cookie Cutter" statwise...

Sheikah and Twili begin with a slight Lust due to there being on the "Darker Side" of Hylias lifestyles...

Sheikah are known as the "Shadow People" and Twili COME from the realm of Twilight... Sheikah's clothing are also usually very restrictive... Remember Impas Metal Corset? Or Sheiks Chest Wrap? (only viewable from the side and under arm in some concept sketches)

Gerudo, however have a different stat set because of there overall lifestyle...

The Gerudo Race is primarily either Theives, or Pirates... Both highly skilled in Sword craft and Archery... Good Hero Potential... But make there living in a less than moral way, hence there higher Corruption...

There usuall way of dress is in fine silks, Makes sense in a desert climate... But loses practicality on the high seas... And without the slightly abrasive fabric most wear... There more skin grew more sensitive from it...

(Lust will play slightly different should you prefer to list your Character to... Enjoy... Female attentions...)

Hylian's are not NORMALLY trained in combat arts... Especially women... Usually keeping the world of NPC's going in Hylia... Making them well rounded, but inexperienced...

Overall, I tried making each character suit a certain playstyle and fulfill a certain role...

Such as spliting up certain abilities and items for each race, Like making the Scrub a "Utility" character... An upgrade to the "Bubble Blast" allows it to shoot Maku Seeds... Which come in varieties of normal (Physical damage like the slingshot just like normal Deku Scrubs) Fire Seeds (No need for a Lanturn, Or if your too low on MP for fire arrows) and Mystery Seed (Remember "Magic Powder" from A Link to the Past? Turn some enemies into fairys or just harmless varients... And even turning some NPC's into Cucoo!)

(Of course... Should noone choose Scrub... I will have to find a way to fit in these things... Like I'm trying to fit in Instruments...And Songs...)

Royal, are in fact a Royal Hylian Princess... And as we all know, the royal family has a very high affinity for magic... The Kings almost Rivaling that of Non-Triforce Ganondorf... While it is true that the Twili would have a similarly high magical skill... Outside of there realm, it would be hampered... (At least during DayTime Hours...)

However, I would NOT refer to the Kokiri as a highly magical species, Merely influenced by the Deku Trees Magic... They don't hold much more of a "Knack" for magic as any other of the races... They just spend more time under the influence of magic than most...

Goron and Zora... I think fit in nicely to there respective rolls and should be relativly obvious to what those are...

But if anyone really minds it that much, I'll modify my last post and add the Twili's "Night Time" and "Twilight Realm" Mp Regens

But by "Slow" I mean would be it would take a full days recovery to recover the 6MP you begin with... Making it a rate of around 1.5MP per 6 Hours in game...

Not exactly something you should really rely on...

Just handy... Much more practical to find a Magic Pot lick up to recover like everyone else... Or use a Potion...

As may have been said earlier... This is still an OPEN project, and revisions can still be made... The more Taken questions things... The more I can fix things I may have overlooked... Or add things I may have not thought of...

So... More questions are better than none... ^_^

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

What kind of abilities would Kokiri have? I expect something along the lines of foraging and sneaking around, since they'd have to be good at that kinda of stuff just to survive. And I know plant care would be involved somewhere.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

How is this game going to work exactly? Are we just starting out as a race, and made to develop our characters later? Or will there be class-like starting packages of some kind? What kind of skill are there going to be? I expect hitting shit is going to be one, what about the rest? Magic looks like it's going to be similar to the games, with spin attack and a few spells using magic.

OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kokiri have the relative small size of the Scrub, and can fit in the same small tunnels as them... But can also climb higher having a longer reach...

There also more tolerated in town, having an appearance more like a Hylian Child... Than that of a Scrub,

There "Hide and Seek" skills are unmatched... Flee from a battle and hide till it's over... Then res a person and begin the recovery process... Granted the battles go really bad...

But most Plants in this are most likely gonna want to just fuck you... Seeing as how the Curse originally begins in Lost Woods...It has fully corrupted the plantlife..

Upon Character Creation, (After a bit more towards finalization of story and enemy emplacement I'll ask Nu for a section of my own...)

As for what the Characters appearance... Seeing as it is customiseable... Most races will start off with the Default colorings... (Hylian will probably be rolled due to diversity of them...)

A short (Or long If you wish) bio will fill in any extra information, and actually help me tweak the adventure a bit for everyone...

Things like a Name Race And if you don't mind... The "Average" appearance of the race... Keeping Breast size for most humaniods to a B-C (Remember It CAN be altered later!) Kokiri having Flat-A and Scrub Flat Goron Having D as default set

(Just need to find a decent Guide to Cup sizes into Cm. for Measurements...)

Copy/Paste the Above stats for your class into the post, and that should be about it... Any notes you wanna throw in are also accepted... Like Bisexuall- Turned on by ____ And anything else you wanna add..

So far I have... 16 different Sword Skills including Spin attack, Jump attack, and Blade Beam... But suffice it to know that I have put in a decent list of skills for you to perform in combat... Giving you more Combat freedom than most Zelda Games... Where it's pretty much ONLY the three listed above...

Spin attacks take 1 mp and Beam attacks take 2mp per usage, but after upgrading your Mp reserves, shouldnt be a problem...

Spells are expensive to use... Taking anywhere from 6mp to 24mp (Which is out of a max of 30mp...) But highly effective... There may not be very much Only 6 diffent spells so far... And most are for attacking... (Also open to suggestion...)

Following the Goddess Spells from OoT, we have Dins Fire, a Massive Fireball erupting from the user...
Farores Wind, a "Mark and Recall" type of magic... Used for teleportation... To a single marked area... First useage marks location, second use you can remark or teleport to your mark...
And Nayru's Love, a Protective Barrier Spell, A large crystal forms a protectve barrier against attacks for a short amount of time... Also locks your mp in place... So no charged spin attacks or Blade beams while its active...

These should be familiar to those who have played the game... As Dins fire was nessissary to beating it... (Only for a single room, and all the others are extra...)

The other three I shall not mention right now... Better to find them and test them out in game...

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Remi
This Kokiri girl stands far beneath the standard adult height of Hylians. She has bright wide eyes and a big smile. Her hair hangs in a single long braid that bounces with her prancing, and is the pale purple of wild . She wears a green cloth tunic and hat, and her boots are of some sort of brown hide.

Kokiri
Lust 0
Fertility 8
Corruption 5 (-5 Purity, +1 cp)
Sensitivity 10
Speed 13 (+3 Speed, -6 cp)
Attack 1
Defense 1
MP 6
Heart 4 (+1 Heart, -3 cp)

Remi has always been an oddball of the Kokiri. For as long as anyone could remember, Remi always appeared to alternated between two distinct personalties.

Most of the time, she'd be friendly and playful. She'd be almost too eager to help someone out with chores or work, especially cooking. She was always up for a game of Tag or Hide and Seek, and loved being IT. She liked to make fun of people's paintings, but they understood that the silly remarks often held some constructive criticism. She was essentially another girl of the Kokiri.

However, every once in a while, her personality would completely reverse. Nobody understood what went through her head at the time, and when asked, she quickly changed the subject. During those times, which would last anywhere from a few days to several weeks, she'd shut out everyone in her life, becoming very moody and grumpy when pressed to spend time with others. She would spend far too much time indoors during the day, then spend entire nights wandering the woods around the village alone. She also would have a sudden obsession with the colour Black, and managed to make a near-black tunic and hat for herself to wear for those "Times of Dark Moods" as the other Kokiri started to call it.

Last edited:

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

now I feel kinda bad for my waned interest in my own LoZ CYOA. :(

Though interest is garnered here, but if it might be possible to suggest?
Since you're going to allow so much open customization, why not just have a base stat set and let players fill in a bit as they see fit? (Give them XX rupees they can spend on your yet-to-be-released change-my-character potions.)

This would also fix a lot of issues related to things like your damage multipliers (if Gorons got x4 damage, why did little Link with a x2 have to come in and rescue all their collective asses?). Races would be easy to spread out and define better based on skills related to each one. It would also let players create more of their own backstory for startup (I very much doubt a lesbian Gerudo would have 0 lust as a start :p ... or even a straight one for that matter, there were some cute comics about that kind of stuff...)

Though I also must ask, why can all other stats be affected, but you randomly choose something like fertility to not be?

As for attacks, a good power-scale for MP/damage cost may work well too, to let players create their own magics and specialty attacks, due to the huge variety of races being allowed.

Ah, just kinda rambling off ideas as I so often do. Feel free to ignore any that don't suit you.

As for skills and masks, using the full set from MM would give you a good jumping off point, though here's a few silly notions:

Deku-Spitter Mask - A special mask allowing the wearer to spit seeds like a deku scrub. (Racial benefits, Zora can spit seeds underwater as well, and Gorons can spit BombFlower Seeds, etc.)

Flight Mask - Lets the wearer grow a large pair of wings from their arms for short flights, distance that the wearer can fly is modified by their weight and the weight their carried stuff.

Koume and Kotake Masks - Allows two people of rival traits to combine powers temporarily during battle.

Mask of Another's Shadow - Grants the Twili-related skill often seen in Twilight Princess in the light world, to follow another through their shadow.

OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Taken, So far, looks good...

One thing though... As I said Most races would have the "Default Hair/eye colour" seeing as how they can change it later...

I'll let this one go, seing as how she seems to have a split personality that suits the altered norm in hair colour... Suits the Alteration in her personality...

Remi the Kokiri is Approved!

And even Kathy shows up?

A pleasant surprise!

I had thought of a "Pick or alter your own Stats" thing at the beginning, but after looking at the after effects... And after the thought of someone allocating there points into nothing but speed and Attack... The game would just be... Broken... Now I know the 4 is already a bit High...

Hmm...

If I were to limit a "MAX" to them... But still allow you to pick from the beginning... Would that be better?

I beleive it would also fix that problem with interchangeable weapons I've been struggling with...

Just now I'm gonna have to figure out how many "Stat Points" would be allowed...

The reason fertility can be raised, but not dropped is for a sense of increasing difficulty... and eventually Game Over scenarios... (Full Corruption, Greater than 100 Lust, Impreg state = Shadow Form Transformation...) Which would be pernament... Unless tamed by another player... Turing it into an ally... (Always liked the idea of playing the Kobold "Trap Finder" in DnD or getting back up as a zombie in RE: Outbreak)

As for sword attacks, That list is gonna need to be updated now... If i'm gonna be adding the Interchangable weapons like I wanted too, Then the attacks I already have would only be suitable for sword/shield and Twohander styles... The Short sword/dagger and dual swords, need new stuffs... Fresh stabs and ways to hack your foes to pieces... Though some will have to be universal...

OOh first Mask Ideas!! And the Ideas they give me!!

Hmm... Deku-Spitter... But instead of the "Seed launcher" using the "Gust Jar" Making it almost like a "Kirby Mask"

Flight mask... ZOMIGAWD you did it! I was wondering about a way of fast travel between places without relying on the "Instruments of Time"

Once again giving the Song of Soaring use... But without actually having to "Play" the song!

Koume and Kotake Mask ... This would need to be explained in a bit more detail... (I know it was just an idea But it's still interesting...) What type of "Rival Traits" Mentality? Elemental inclinity? Sexual Preference...? And what would such a fusion add...

Mask of Anothers Shadow- This has Potential to be interesting... Especially if a person is within the shadow of a Twili... Who then enters the shadow of another!

I KNOW the Mask of truth is making it into it... Those fun little Gossip Stones of the Sheikah are too fun not to play with... And maybe they might help out with the storyline...?

The Keaton Mask might make another appearance...

And one mask that I liked but never got much action was the Giants Mask... That is... If I can find a place to put it in...

Maybe an updated Stone Mask...

Well... Now theres some Ideas in the mixing pot... Now to figure out where they would show up...

And Kat, If I can help eventually re-ignite interest for you, That be great too!

I recently read that CYOA of yours, and have to say... I can't beleive something that epic ran for that long right under my nose!

(I blame the lack of shoutbox... -_-")

And was actually... The deciding factor for startng this.... Which I've been wanting to do for a long time now...

Now to go ponder some new changes... Come up with new maths... And check if anythings Game breaking yet =D

Be back soon!

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't so much mind the lack of points to allocate in the creation of characters.

Edit: That works too.

Name: Lyla Akrus
Race: Zora

Lust 5
Fertility 10
Corruption 5
Sensitivity 10
Speed 10
Attack 4
Defense 1
MP 6
Heart 3

Appearance: (Subject to change depending on later rules post by MBS)
Lyla is fairly standard for a Zora, having a thin sleek body with long legs. Her work as a soldier has helped her keep in shape, resulting in a well toned body, though she does have modest curves. Her only distinct feature is a scar on the right side of her head where she'd been hit in the face by an octoroks spit.

(Took some liberties with Zora society on this one, since not a whole lot was really revealed about them in any of the games I've played. Or, at least nothing that contradicts what I wrote.)
Backstory: Lyla has spent all of her adult life in the service of the guard at Lake Hylia, helping keep any (non-apocalyptic) threats to the Zora people at bay. After her parents died of sickness when she was young, she threw herself into the disciplined lifestyle of a soldier with unheard of zeal, wanting some kind of structure in a world she saw as unpredictable. She'd seen a few minor skirmishes in her few years among the guard, but had always had her fellow soldiers to aid her and commanders to look after her, so she'd never had much to worry about. Up until recently, she'd been a virgin, having been too busy with her duties to bother with romance, until she caught the eye of a captain in the Zora Royal Guard.

Though she was completely inexperienced in such matters, the older man wasn't, and he'd had Lyla eating out of his hands in a matter of days. When the captain had demanded that their relationship become more physical, she had meekly obeyed. They had only lain together twice, however, before their illicit relationship was discovered. The captain, working to try and salvage his career and reputation, had claimed that she had seduced him in an attempt to climb the ranks. In the end, he'd been demoted, but Lyla had been kicked out of the guard, and left to try and find some other line of work.

Last edited:
OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well... Lyla's looking good so far...

But as for a Stat Allocation system...

I HAVE come up with one... Though it is possible to abuse the system...

(Possible tweaking may come later)

But here we go anyways...

You are given 8 Stat Points...

Negative Stat Negative to Stat Point rate
Lust 5:1
Fertility 1:1
Purity 5:1
Sensitivity 5:1

Positive Stat (Which is where You'll be dumping your points)
Speed 0
Attack 0 2SP=1 Attack
Defense 2 (Cap .5) 1SP = -.25
Heart 3 (Cap 4)

No persons Skill Points may exceed 20, though Negatives may still be taken...

Magic Can not be upgraded here because it is Not actually "Unlocked" till a certain early part of the game... And after wards will be upgraded in comparison to your Health...

Health Can only be upgraded once here because you can get Heart Containers throughout the game

There... Hows that?

I... Think I narrowed it down to where you would have to try to abuse the system...

I don't think it's too bad for a first try on something like that... Zelda Games are kinda infamous for being without numerical stats (Except for Zelda 2)

Now back to molding the plot, bosses, Item placement, and alternative/side storylines.... I'll be back soon! \(',')