What's new

Milk Love Maximum Interest check

R

Ryka

I decided to make my successful CYOA idea into a PbP game. Where multiple users are MOIC's trying to escape a heavily packed dungeon, while enduced permanently with a milk draining serum prior to being held captive. Users have to make up their own original or based off robot names. Each MOIC has one quirk to them at least. Whether it be working too strenuously on a goal, or a speech thing like Lila does with her .wav files.

MOIC stands for Magically Organic Interfaced Cyborg. Basically, it is a robot brought to life in as close to human as technology had found. MOIC's usually are lost in this new world, new feelings, new functions, everything. Depending on the personality, MOIC's can take these new feelings different ways.

MOIC's have an infinite lifespan, so they can regenerate small resources. Namely their breast milk. Since they have such longevity, the milk is said to make people and creatures more powerful just by drinking it. It is up to the MOIC's to avoid being milked helplessly, while they still have the fight in their minds to escape.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Milk Love Maximum Interest check

High levels of interest here, character to come when I'm able

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Nothing, even the lag cant stop me to post than im interested

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After reading the said CYOA...

I hereby declare this:

Post Of Interest

OP
R

Ryka

I sent in a request to Nunu about starting it in a subforum. Thank you for your interest. :3

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Interest, shown, I am curious to see what this is like.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm do they have to be based off of some sort of device/appliance?