What's new

Iron City Multiplayer (SilentSilth, Maikochan)

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score
Re: Iron City Multiplayer (SilentSilth, Maikochan)

Breathing heavily as the adrenalin starts to wear off, Gwen watches the monster flee. "Th-thank goodness it's gone." She breathed and turned to the unconscious woman. Being a nurse, she had plenty of first aid training and checked the woman to make sure she was fine. Satisfied that she had simply fainted, Gwen moved to the girl who had been attacked first. "Are you alright? No cuts or sharp pains anywhere?" She asked, rubbing the girl's shoulders reassuringly again.

"Hey Sasha," Gwen turned to face her friend. "Can you get a signal down here? I don't have my phone with me." She was worried about letting the monster go, but if they headed after it blindly they might run into a trap and they'd be leaving these people unguarded.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Sasha glares at the retreating monster, pulling out her cell phone and glancing at it.

"No signal," She said, before sliding it into her back pocket. She didn't take her eyes away from the damaged doors.

OP
Skull_Man

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The train is silent except the sound of your breathes. The only evidence of them coming is the trail of sticky green slime they left behind. The woman recover, thankful for your help as she lifts herself up to sit down, waiting for help to arrive, police or firefighters.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"We're going after it," Sasha says, quietly moving towards the exit of the train,
"C'mon, Gwen."

The woman hops off the train platform and onto the slimey ground...

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

"But they... wait!" Gwen looked back to the girl. "The authorities will be here shortly, I'm sure they've been notified of the train derailing." Hoping that was true, she got to her feet and chased after Sasha.

OP
Skull_Man

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The slime trail leads down the tunnel to what appears to be a secondary maintenance tunnel, just big enough for you to fit if you stoop, but north much more than that, it goes into the earth at a steep angle.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Sasha continues down the tunnel, making a face as she gets the slime on her palm. She looks at it, then back at Gwen, nearly catching the nurse staring at her round ass in the process.

"You're clothes are gonna get messy if you come any further, just as a warning," Sasha says, before crawling down the small tunnel on her hands and knees. When she reaches the steep embankment, she first leans over to check on it's distance, if there are any catches or areas where she can safely land on, and how easy it would be to fall down the surface. She waits for Gwen to arrive - if the nurse followed her, that is - before helping the woman down the slope, following after her.

((Continue forward!))

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

((Wrong Your))

Gwen made a face at the slime trail, but followed Sasha. She wasn't going to let her friend run forward alone.

OP
Skull_Man

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

((I seem to have forgotten my short term plan, no matter I shall make a new one!))

You creep sown the tunnel noting a few twists and turns, messing with your sense of directions until it empties into a sewer pipe, large enough for you to stand in you find it surprisingly clean from the recent rain. The trail of slime goes down your right, but on a quick look you see older trails going the other direction too. Other than that you cant see much.

((Did you bring a light?))

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Taking a moment to catch her breath, Gwen looks at the slime trails. "We... we should follow the most recent one, right? I... don't suppose you have a light?" She looked to her partner with a look that indicated she didn't either.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah, we're going after the most recent," Sasha says, keeping her eyes peeled for movement, "I have my cellphone, but that's about it."

The woman takes out her cellphone and flips it open, reaching for Gwen's hand as she starts down the path, following the slime..

OP
Skull_Man

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The two women creep down the tunnel, leading them deeper and deeper under the city, who would have thought such a place existed. The area was dark but slowly your eyes somewhat adjust to the light of the cellphone. giving you a modest knowledge of your surroundings. The farther you go the more slimely the floor and walls become, the creatures are coating it with the slime, maybe to mark territory or some other purpose.

Sasha leads and finding a slope reaches out her arm to find something to grab onto, only to have something grab her, coiling around her wrist a slimy appendage jerks her to the side, at the same time more tendril lash out searching for the girl who realize they have stumbled into a trap! Quickly Gwen realizes from the limited light, there seems to be two of the creatures each stationary and reaching for them.

((Sasha is grabbed by a different creature than before, Gwen is free for now))

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

"Sasha!" Gwen lets out a yell of surprise as her friend was jerked from her grasp. Not even thinking about the other one right now, she just wanted to make sure her friend was safe. Reaching forward to try to grab the tentacle that had grabbed Sasha, Gwen tries to rip it from her friend.

((Either attempt to free Sasha from the grapple, of it that's not possible, just hurt the tentacle monster.))