What's new

Down Time and Hospital Time

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Down Time and Hospital Time

The lack of discipline in this company was deplorable. Charlotte hoped Command would shape them up post-haste.

She scanned the room with a blank expression after taking her seat, once introductions had finished, when Command was not speaking. It was probably unnerving. At one point, she thought she caught another of her company staring at her, though she didn't know what to make of that. She noted her appearance - female, tiny, maybe 5' 2", lighter brown hair, hazel eyes, fair skin, glasses. She wondered if she would be trouble later.

The seat she'd chosen, conveniently, would have been close to whoever wanted to talk to her, if someone did indeed want to do so. Elsewise, she chose more or less at random.

When the bell rang, she looked bewildered for a moment, grabbing the nearest person and asking what was happening.

I wish to gym class with the Irish whose name I presently cannot recall later, can this be set up or whatever.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lynn had to admit that she was more then a little disappointed with peoples lack of attention and of course, it was because of Charlotte that everyone lost interest. Damn girl might as well have had a megaphone attached to her mouth given how loud she was all the time.

A disgruntled Lynn sat back and began reading a small leather bound book she had dug out of her desk. It was only homeroom. The teacher knew who she was and knew that she was here. Plus, she knew the rest of her crew well enough, and she'd only tear herself away to listen to Olga. Something seemed a little off about the girl. Beyond her arm being in a cast, she also had a strange air about her, similar to when she first met Charlotte. Either way, she'd have to keep an eye on her. But that could wait until after attendance.

When attendance finally finished, she'd put the book away and approach Olga, gently knocking on her desk to get her attention. "Hey, you doing ok? First day in school and you have a cast around your arm. If you don't mind me asking, how'd that happen?"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Olga's head jerked slightly and the clone would turn her head slowly before tilting it in a curious manner as the girl spoke. At the mention of her arm she would gently hold before opening her mouth silently and closing it back before dipping her head in thought. After a brief moment, she would lift her head and look up into Lynn's eyes before telling a bold faced lie. "I.... Tore a rotator cup before your arrival in an intense training excersize." She said I... I do not like decieving my comrades, but I do not wish to let anyone outside of command know of my nature as a copy.... she thought to herself as she awaited the girls response.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lynn raised an eyebrow at the girls response. If nothing else, she could pick up on her hesitation. She was hiding something. But Lynn wasn't trying to make enemies of anyone, especially after nearly ticking off Charlotte last night...if she could be ticked off. Girl was a brick wall as far as she could guess. But back to the girl right in front of her. "Right...Well, hopefully it'll get better soon enough. Wouldn't want you to be burdened by your injury for too long. Especially when the big bads come along." She said in a confident tone, a surprising one all things considered.

"Hey, maybe after the days over, you and I can hang out or something. Being the new kid in town and all isn't easy and I'd rather explore a little with someone then sit around waiting for things to happen. So how bout it?"