What's new

The Golden Goblet (OOC Chat Thread)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
The Golden Goblet is a fairly large sized tavern in Athens, with a rustic yet well kept exterior, stone walls of varying amber and earthen color, a heavy iron roof, and arched windows spread out intermitten thorough the walls. The interior is decorated with pictures of the mighty Hercules and renowned Xena's most famous exploits. A large warm welcoming crimson rug. Large tables for drinking, revelling, gambling and other forms of leisure. A large bar is set up along the west wall, serving all different kinds of ale for tired travelers, merchants, weary warriors, and general citizenship. There are several rooms set up for people to rest before continuing on in the their travels. For the right price tired travelers and warriors can also get a warm body to share their bed with.... The ideal establishment for taking a load off after a long trying journey......

This place is set up for OOC discussion. Questions on rules, mechanics, what you want out of your thread, complaints, etc.

Last edited:
OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Golden Goblet (OOC Chat Thread)

Quick update: I hope to get Character creation, and character sheet threads done in the next few days, if not also a lore thread with locations and such (for those of whom who might not be familiar with the tv series. Though when I do get the character sheet thread up, I would appreciate it if you wait a while before submitting sheets. I wanna gm for MF and Diaga for a while, testing things out and taking care of any issues that might come up. Also in case people might be turned off from ERP, I am willing to run non ero for people who are disinterested. Basically, I would be doing away with the Ero mechanics completely for that thread. Also if anyone wishes to they can state specifically here before making characters if they prefer ero or non ero.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry for delays will try to update ove the next few days. :"|

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Not dead. I just need to figure out where to go with certain people and what I should at others next. I'll try to get something before the weekends over. Promise.