This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Character Sheets

A place for anyone interested to place their character sheets. I will put up an example character sheet to help you out:

Spoiler

Background:
    Spoiler
    Spoiler

Perfection is humanly impossible. The more you reach for it the farther away it grows. Failure is inherited to our species as a whole. But punishing ourselves and beating ourselves up for it helps nothing. The best any decent person can do is try, and try, and try again. And try to get better little by little day by day.

Re: Character Sheets

Diana's character sheet:
    Spoiler
    Last edited by Mind Flayer; 23rd July 2015, 01:30. Reason: Added something to her fetishes list.
    Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
    Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Spoiler

Background:
      Spoiler
      Last edited by plmnko; 15th June 2016, 17:55.

Comment

Chryssa ("Golden Flower")
        Spoiler

Comment

Working...
        X