What's new

When All You Have Is a Hammer..... (Diaga)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Hygiea had been traveling o horse back or several days now, managing to smith some weapons or tools and selling a few wares here and there in the few settlements and cities she found that weren't razed or dirt poor. She had been spent a few nights out in the wilderness, splurging for an inn every now and then when she could afford, unfortunately she was still a lon way away from achieving her dream of building her own empire. But even Mt. Olympus once started out as a tiny pebble. After about a weeks travel she had managed to make it to Piraeus, the biggest and busiest port town in Greece. She figured if she could make good here, it would be an excellent starting point. Being a busy port full of armories, warehouses and businesses surely someone would have need or want of her finely crafted goods.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: When All You Have Is a Hammer..... (Diaga)

"A good port town! Finally!" Hygeia's voice filtered through the local area. She stridently ignored the looks she got for her cloven feet that clopped against the hardpacked dirt and odd stone. Instead of hunching her shoulders at looks she just smiled at them from, her horns and hair easily visible above her robe.

She headed immediately to the market square, her sacks jostling loosely beneath her robe even as her heavy chest jiggled with each step. She needed to head to a not too busy stall or if she is lucky, an already established merchant hut. After all, if she could garner a contact from being able to supply an always here merchant she'd be starting good!

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: When All You Have Is a Hammer..... (Diaga)

As Hygeia would walk around and explore the port town, she would eventually come across a small shop-home by the port with a small boy playing about with a leather ball outside. As she would approach the building and the boy, he would stop his activities and walk up to Hygeia, "Oh! Hello there, lady! Are you looking for weapons? You need to talk to Momma. I'll go get her for you!" He said before running into the shop, coming back out with a large, well built, and extremely well developed bespectacled and ponytailed mature woman, "Hello there, young lady~ Welcome to Cattleya's smithery. I am Cattleya, and this is my son Lana. You won't find better steel anywhere else in Pireaus~ Is there anything I can help you with?"