What's new

Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

I just realized, Herinna still has to roll defense against The Woods Witch special attack. It'd be nice if she does that before I finish my defense/attack post, since -2 to attack would make a difference with the roll I got.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I just realized, Herinna still has to roll defense against The Woods Witch special attack. It'd be nice if she does that before I finish my defense/attack post, since -2 to attack would make a difference with the roll I got.
Ah, I felt like something was amiss in that post but I couldn't put my finger on it myself..

Yeah, first comes your defense, then you get your attack roll. *nodnod*

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I.... completely missed that sentence. I am utterly blind >_<
Give me a few minutes.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Man, that was an utter waste of an evil general. Literally didn't even get a turn before it got sploded. Thought they were supposed to be able to take on one hero? :p

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I figure the other hero would have to decide if they want to jump into the secret realm to save their friend or end up milling around and hoping their friend wins.
Yeah, that definitely sounds like the best way actually. Give any who resist the choice to jump in. Cheers.

Man, that was an utter waste of an evil general. Literally didn't even get a turn before it got sploded. Thought they were supposed to be able to take on one hero? :p
Well... I guess you got a meat shield for one turn? Saves you from getting nuked all at once. That's still worth something at least right? ^_^;

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also Pervy or theguy09, can you tell me what's going on with Zoey's special attack? I'm not sure if I just missed something but shouldn't it only have 1 2d6 bonus? Not two? (since 16 for base mental + 1d10 +2d6 for rank 2 special) cause right now its rolling 16+1d10+2d6+2d6) Where is the extra 2d6 coming from?

Last edited:

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Made the necessary modifications.

theguy09

Reputation score

I have that 2d6 because each rank of special attack adds a 1d6 to your attack. You can trade that out for a special modifier or get a special modifier, a disadvantage and that 1d6. My Special attack has Rank 2

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, that's what I mean, you should have a +2d6 to your attack, but if you look at your roll you gave yourself +2d6 (for the special attack) and then another +2d6 from somewhere (for effectively +4d6)

Remember, each rank only gives you an extra 1d6, not another roll at the same level. (Rank 4 gives you 4d6, not 4d6+4d6+4d6+4d6)

So on Orokos you'd enter it as 16+1d10+2d6 or if you wanted to split the roll as 16+1d10+1d6+1d6. Cause right now your giving yourself effectively rank 4 special attack.

theguy09

Reputation score

OHHH my bad I completly forgot about that and now that I think about it, that's the wrong roll. Its from my elemental control of lightning. Should be just 1d6

Edit: I could remove that 5 from one of the 2d6 rolls or reroll, which one do ya want me to do?

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, was just wondering, will wait till the roll's fixed before rolling my defense :p

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, seems the demons have won at the dwarven mountains and halfling hills while the heroes are struggling in the human kingdoms and the forest.

I obviously have a backup plan to help the heroes out if they end up losing all areas, obviously we want them lewdities, but its moar fun if the villains too have to struggle to get to them, yet I'm confident at the very least the forest battle is far from decided. ^^

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Here I thought the backup plan was 'send in the next wave of player heroes to save the first wave' :p

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Heh. That might cause a bit of a downwards spiralling situation I imagine. We've already had 2 demons that have managed to win double xp points single handedly. And unless Ilessia gets extremely lucky in the following rounds, it's going to be 3 soon. ^^;

I've noticed over my own fight, that I seem to have unwittingly created a demon character that is utterly incapable of ending fights quickly, yet fairly good at avoiding harm. He can't one-shot or nuke anyone like Lissoth did so suddenly, due to the upper-limits weakness and single attack. And whenever he's winning or getting lucky, his damage goes down, and he may even skip a turn. He puts on a proper "boss battle" style show though, with all the gimmicky illusions and stage transformation stuff.

Perhaps the demons can just start fighting each other mid fight to screw up their rivals chances? : P

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Amorok meanwhile I think needs to take on like 3v1 or greater odds just because of his lock down and Regeneration. Though yeah, Cili is probably the closest to that kinda boss battle I have. While Amorok is a Dark Souls boss and the Woods Witch is half lIke a minor boss give how she'd have gotten annihilated if it had been like Yari and one of the other two heroes vs her.

theguy09

Reputation score

I feel like one of the major reasons the Human Kingdom squad got crushed was cause we were only physical damage dealers vs Mal with his abilities to ignore some physical :p

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Amorok might need mages with some escape abilities to beat him. While Nao might able to fare better if the special attack didn't activate Overconfidence weakness. So by the time he attack again I could use Fell the Giants. Plus I got careless with that 4 damage and didn't use Special Movement to mitigate some damage. :p

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finished editing the change Amorok done to Nao.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Amorok begins building his wolf-slut army! (eventually :p)

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Welp, Herinna's down for the count.