What's new

Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

MegaElite

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

Eris is edited and prime for inspection!

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The idea is that she's more or less trying to be a distraction for the enemy. Get their attention and take the damage for the team and then try to hit them back with whatever they hit her with. I figure wit a stat line like mine, I could compete with enemy rolls quite well. Plus, I'm eager to see the look on the enemies face when they see her.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lizzy has been updated and is ready for inspection!
Approved

Eris is edited and prime for inspection!
Is she overconfident in every attribute? 's a bit lackluster but alright, Approved

The idea is that she's more or less trying to be a distraction for the enemy. Get their attention and take the damage for the team and then try to hit them back with whatever they hit her with. I figure wit a stat line like mine, I could compete with enemy rolls quite well. Plus, I'm eager to see the look on the enemies face when they see her.
*chuckles* Propably a greedy look.

MegaElite

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To be honest, yeah it is on purpose. Ala over confident but actually slightly inept villain trope. I thought it would be fun to rp with this kind of character since I usually end up rping the hero in that overplayed style. Anyway, maybe if she is lucky, she can surprise us all. This is going to be fun, and I am excited to try this style of combat.

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just finished marathoning the Matrix movies, so I will now work on the last thing for my character.

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ilessia is updated and ready for a verdict.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cili:

Heh, not the first time I heard this. To the character:
Looks kinky, sounds kinky, bit short backstory. The Bane is way too high rank and way too many points for something that specific, also why is darkness a bane to a shadow creature, that seems counter-intuitive.

Other ideas below don't seem developed yet and it may be best to seperate them into their own posts for better visibility.
Not a darkness creature, a shadow creature. It goes by the same way as the idea that a shadow can't exist without light kinda thing. Alternatively it would be blinding light, but can cut the bane back. Wasn't quite sure on how it was functioning. Changed it to sunlight and down to 4pts. That seem fine?

And the other ideas I actually have backstories for just haven't gotten time to put them to paper. Should have them in an hour or so.

Edit: Other ideas have been expanded upon. Don't quite want to move them to different posts just to avoid cluttering the thread but if you want me to I will.

Last edited:

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

English is not perfect but understandable and its believable you can write some kinkies, thats all I require.
Hopefully, it improves over the course of this RP.

Nullify

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alera: Either not done, or a bit famished backstory wise?
Sorry 'bout that, wrote it at about 2 A.M. my time. I edited it, it should be better now, I hope.

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yuno:
Almost looks a bit very human for a demonic character.
Special attack is: 1d6, Drain body, Lower defence
I don't quite see a super menacing aura for a lazy sleepy demon, knock that marked down a point or two and shes Approved
Changed it, removed distract and changed mark into a sinister aura at rank 2. I might change the picture of her final form if I find something more suitable. I also added another character, and I might add a hero tomorrow. Since I’m kind of curious, for multiple characters, do you want me to keep them in one post or in separate posts?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just finished marathoning the Matrix movies, so I will now work on the last thing for my character.

Ilessia is updated and ready for a verdict.
Mr. Quaztec. Do you know why we use pictures? Pictures define our character, they define what they are, they represent the ideas we have, as well as the ideas we do not have, they are necessary for our existance.

I prefer pics over descriptions, am sure you can dig something up, beyond that Approved though.

Not a darkness creature, a shadow creature. It goes by the same way as the idea that a shadow can't exist without light kinda thing. Alternatively it would be blinding light, but can cut the bane back. Wasn't quite sure on how it was functioning. Changed it to sunlight and down to 4pts. That seem fine?
Alright, be aware that with that high level of weakness she is instantly defeated by anyone using light or darkness control on her, if thats fine by you then go ahead, Approved. Also see below.

Woods witch:
Not how elemental control works, you have a pool of 1d8 total which you can split as you desire, (though you CAN rp flavour it any way you want and ad you did) but you may want to go for special attacks instead. Don't forget that you get a pet-wolf from animal affinity, dun have to if you don't want but figured I'd point it out.

Musubi:
Same for her, please re-review the elemental control ability.

Sorry 'bout that, wrote it at about 2 A.M. my time. I edited it, it should be better now, I hope.
Approved

for multiple characters, do you want me to keep them in one post or in separate posts?
I prefer multiple posts to not get confused with for example the evil general also makes it easier to fish through.

------------

Well then, lotsa approvals, you can actually begin confronting one another without need for the DM, if you feel confident in the combat system, that said I'll roll one up and join in on thurs to fri.. if theres interest in ma character. ^^

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'll try to dig something up in the deep spaces of the web. If not, I'll have to bribe a friend with Binding of Isaac.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll try to dig something up in the deep spaces of the web. If not, I'll have to bribe a friend with Binding of Isaac.
Wait come again, how are you bribing them?

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wait come again, how are you bribing them?
They don't draw for free, and they want that game if they're to draw something for me.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hah, neat. Tell 'em to get antibirth, afterbirth plus isn't worth it.

Anywhoo you dun have to go ahead and comission a character for this, something similiar will do. ^^

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does special attack need a name and a description?
It's been on my mind recently.

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It won't let me post an image yet, so I just need an excuse to get that last post.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Does special attack need a name and a description?
It's been on my mind recently.
Its cool if it has one, yeah, else why pick it up if you dun wanna special attack. ^^

Oh right, forgot the postey limit @quaztec

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Image posted. Give one minute for the change to be shown.

Raffa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay. I should start creating that character now.