can i play? I can promise to read what i type before post it

[/img]

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I'm not stopping you from playing. I'm simply not engaging in scenes with you because english below a certain level ruins my immersion. I dun care about a few typos or grammas hickups here and there but.. *chuckles*

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Posted a new signup thread to gauge/attract interest, let's see how it goes: Here

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hello all... Leanne has decided to become a superhero and get many adoring fans... Obviously therefore she's on the lookout for anything she can use to prove herself to the world.

GuyKuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Well then she is pretty accurate here. :)

Last edited:

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score
Hello all... Leanne has decided to become a superhero and get many adoring fans... Obviously therefore she's on the lookout for anything she can use to prove herself to the world.
If you want, she can face off against my demon

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
To all the players, im focused in the discord duels, i may have all ready in some hours for the others characters to join

Taboo-Sho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh this all looks familiar. Though it also seems a bit....*Watches tumbleweed go by* barren right now. Id join up but it seems a bit slow now for my taste.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
True, that is why is faster use discord. Maybe in three days i will have some time to place some of the discord sessions

Taboo-Sho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So its being moved over to a discord room? If so that grab my attention far more.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Most of the fights are there. We start around this hour, of course you can post when you have time. Do you want to get an invitation?

Last edited: