What's new

Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

I suspect that Pervy's trying to work on one of his games, so let's give him some time.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm fine with skipping till you (nightsky) and nullify are done resting if you want in the Dwarven mountains.

Nullify

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I thought that we'd be going with us just waiting until we are done resting, it doesn't seem to affect anybody, mechanics-wise. So, whatever you'd like to do, I'm fine with.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well I'm waiting on you guys to get out of your personal bubble of doom before Amorok will come after you in the dwarven hills. :p

Edit: Mostly because as I put in my post, odds are your characters could tell he was coming from a fair distance away in the caves.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ignore the above post, didn't see your earlier one. Amorok doing things now in Dwarven mountain. Reply to either the outside part, or the inside part depending on where you want your characters to start.

Nullify

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, seeing as both of our characters have very developed senses, It's probably more likely that the secret realm wouldn't get set up before we'd notice you as well, which doesn't really give much reason for us to continue with the plan to rest, since we have no outstanding reasons to be afraid.

But, I'll wait to hear what Nightsky has to say before assuming our choice is made.

Last edited:

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Nullify @Ranger9000
The choice has been made! ;)

Nullify

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, uh, just in case it ever happens, who wins on a tie? Attacker or Defender?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pervy, when you end up coming around. Can you check in the Halfling Hill's thread and tell us which attack Musubi should use? We're all a tad confused on if the attacker succeeding on their attack roll keeps the other player from attacking at all that turn or not. Also on if Slow means that an attack can be interrupted before it fires.
Uh.. no. Why would the attacker suceeding stop future counter attacks, that just skews the game system in favour of whoever goes first. I can't tell you what your character should do.
Slow attacks have a load up time, you prepare them this turn, use them the next, the weakness is in it being obvious that you are doing something. interruptable.. only by mind control, defeat, or similiar extreme things.

Got my first character up! Think you could look it over Deva? Looking forward to fighting my first few heroes!
Looks interesting concept wise, will be interesting to see what you do with her, Approved

So, uh, just in case it ever happens, who wins on a tie? Attacker or Defender?
Neither, for the purpose of some abilities relying on you winning, well, you didn't win, its a standstill.

I suspect that Pervy's trying to work on one of his games, so let's give him some time.
Nah, though might do that later, primarly was working on sleeping and.. ok game releases. ^^

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I assumed I have to do an untrained check everytime I use an ability. Luckily, all of them succeed!

Last edited:

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Isn't untrained supposed to be linked to a specific power? '-'

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Isn't untrained supposed to be linked to a specific power? '-'
What have I done! :eek:

If that the case then it would great! I can just linked to Special Attack. :D

From what I understand it's seem to apply to all abilities, but that just me being pessimistic and having a weak english. Then again, I didn't do an untrained check from using Heightened Sense which I assumed it's part of the body and work like passive abilities.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Untrained 1/rank
You can not yet fully use the full extend of your power. There is a 10%/rank one of your abilities does not function.
Hmm. On further inspection, I'm not sure actually. I might be wrong. "one of" could be read either way. Perhaps I need to unlink it in my pets sheet. xD

Non-activated passives always work though I think, yeah. Your English has been pretty good so far, by the way.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Untrained is ment to be used together with one of your powers. For example a 10% chance to fail at using elemental control every time you activate it, still consuming the charges.

Its less apropriate for passive innate powers(for example regeneration), and as usual for weaknesses, can't lower the abilities price below 1.

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah, okay. I will linked untrained with special attack then! :)

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

When you have time, can you approve both of my characters? They don't have to be approved immediately, since every place is already occupied, but I would like my slime to at least get approved. Since my variety in bad guys, is only a good thing.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When you have time, can you approve both of my characters? They don't have to be approved immediately, since every place is already occupied, but I would like my slime to at least get approved. Since my variety in bad guys, is only a good thing.
Agreed. I assume you mean your two latest. For the future, do link up which characters you have in mind for less confusion.

Jellaby:
Awww poor tiny slime thingie! Naughty rolls, that said, feeble weakness reduces stamina, she seems more weak minded to me. Fix that and Approved

Lilly:
Picture not working for me. Seems like she might wanna try out some fairy fighting. :p
Not quite certain about the arousal mechanic, but she's balanced enough for me not to need to worry about her, Approved

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Changed Zoey's Honorable to futa fetish rank 2, as I don't really see her knowing how to effectively use her sexual stat when she was attacked with another's sexual stat. She is still innocent (for now of course ;) )!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Heh, ok.

Nullify

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just in case you guys were waiting on me, I "took" two turns when I made the first physical test against being picked up, and then the first turn towards release, so you guys still have one action before me.