Corruption Tournament In Character

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament In Character

Sigrid
The Halfling Hills
Tags: Invasion/Team Up

"And here I though this was going to be easy." The warrior grabbed her hand axes, one in each hand and looked towards what she could assume was the boss of all these whelps. Or maybe their mother. "Par for the course, for you honor-less scum. Guess you got tired of picking fair fights and decided to punch below your weight. You demons really have gotten lazy in your victories, haven't you?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Following peoples suggestions I've split off the four currently acessible areas, this is now for the main heroes fortress, while the different areas can be acessed below:

Forest:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=935882#post935882

Mountains:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=935886#post935886

Kingdom:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=935887#post935887

Hills:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=935888#post935888

Please move the respective fights there.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sacristinia Clavatina
Just outside Hope's Hold
Tag: Any Heroes leaving the city

Sparks ricocheted off of Sacristinia as she pressed against the forcefield. Her stone skin chipped and cracked from the attacks on it. She'd feared as much. Even her angelic heritage wasn't enough to get her through whatever magic they had erected around the city. She returned to her perch, blending in with the surrounding stone as her corruption healed her wounds. It could only do so much as much of the decay she had suffered at the hands of time and her own defiling could never be undone.

She waited, still as death for whoever would pass through the gates next. To an onlooker she would appear as some faded slender gargoyle perched on some outcropping of the great wall around the city. Her vengeance against the humans and their capricious natures could wait no longer.

"Come little ones, let Sasha take good care of you~"

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ayda
Hope's Bastion
Tag: Introduction, Isabelle

While the rest of the hero's were out fighting, Ayda was defending Hope's Bastion with some of the others. The Dark Elf heritage was strong Ayda, as it showed even though she was also half-human. Wearing some quite showing cloths and holding her staff in one hand, her naturally big breasts were emphasized by her steps. Ughhh, I hate staying here and doing nothing, I need something to do... Ayda was walking around mumbling to herself. She was not one who could stay in one spot, and could be seen just wandering in the bastion. As she rounded the corner, there was another person there, she just couldent get a good look at them since she had her back turned to her. Hello? Who are you? Right now it was really early in the morning, so Ayda was slightly surprised at Isabelle being there.

Last edited:

Fmokou

Reputation score

Isabelle
Hope’s bastion
Tag: Introduction, Ayda

Isabelle was heading towards the outskirts of hope’s bastion. Initially she damned herself for being held back by her dog Baron, but when he sniffed out a potential threat near the city she immediately forgave him for his misbehavior from earlier. Isabelle crouched down to roughly pet Baron. ''Who’s a good boy, you are, you are~'' Isabelle said with loving tone in her voice. Though, this happy sight got interrupted when she heard someone call out to her, making her immediately stand up straight and pretended that never happened. ''Hm… Isabelle.'' Isabelle responded rather cold to Adya, normally she would’ve simply ignored anyone addressing her, but she had to admit to herself that she was incredibly nervous fighting her first real opponent. ''Baron, found an enemy in the outskirts of Hope’s bastion, I could use some help.'' Isabelle stated rather flatly, before the cold woman continued on her way, though, being as nervous as she was, she hoped Adya would follow the strange woman.

theguy09

Reputation score

Anya
Hope's Bastion
Tag: Isabelle

Ayda looked strangely at Isabelle for a few seconds before she smiled as if she understood something. Hooooooooo? A demon on the outskirts of the Bastion? Haha! Finally, I found something to do! Let's go! Anya reflexivly tried to lead the way, but then remembered she had no idea where to go. Oh... well I guess I'll follow you... Anya awkwardly smiled and said.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sacristinia Clavatina
Just outside Hope's Hold
Tag: Ayda, Isabelle

Sasha waited as still and patient as a statue, watching the front gates of the castle. Her claws drummed gently against the masonry she perched on. She was beginning to grow bored with waiting. How had she lasted so long bound to that crumbling parish! Finally, (finally!) someone of note exited the castle. Two someones actually. She couldn't see them particularly well from where she perched so she decided to approach, her stone wings flapping as she descended towards the two.

One was a human, a kind of human that Sasha rarely saw attending a parish. Bratty, snobbish, the thought of such a prideful human almost drew the demon out of hiding. The other was strange, she seemed different than the other human. Not different enough to escape her attention. Sasha smiled. She'd make sure to change them up a bit when she had beaten them. She had no use for minions she couldn't stand to be around.

Finally, she zipped behind them, not even bothering to appear as human, instead standing at her full demonic height. "Traitors, apostates, betrayers, throw yourselves at my feet if you have a shred of regret and accept your punishment. Resist and your fate will be all the more sinister." The voice echoed all around the three of them with a choral reverb. What would sound preposterous might be a little more convincing from the lips of a demon.

She pointed at the earth beneath her clawed feet, fully expecting at least one of the two heroes to throw themselves at her mercy.
Sasha makes a mental attack, hoping to intimidate the two heroes! 11+2(rolled) = 13!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Melana
Outside Hopes Hold
Tag: Introduction/Open challenge

"Alright then." The armored heroine took a step out of the main gate, her blonde hair flowing, calm, perhaps even a little cold eyes surveying her surroundings.

"It seems people are struggling, while non-people are not. Oh well." She drew her greatsword, planting it in the ground besides her.
"While everyone heads out to challenge wickedness, I shall stand guard here, so that no demon will come to bother any inside. " She smirked slightly.
"Unless they wish to overcome me." She sat down, cross leggedly, seeming intent on leaving others to their fights, unless any stepped up to challenge her, a calm smile on her lips as she looked out, upon the corrupted lands ahead.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nym
Hopes Hold
Tag: Introduction/Open Challenge

"This is, SO BORING." Nym pouted as she bounced down the street toward the gate out of the hold. The cat woman was driving people a bit away, not just because of her rather...odd personality, but because she had an odd corrupted looking tattoo running across the top of her breasts. Looking like a long snaking dragon. The girl's top had slipped enough to expose it at the moment, and she'd fix it a second later. The stupid mark left from her imprisonment.

Maybe there would be someone around here that was recruiting for an adventure, or at least a battle nearby. Coming up to the gate she saw a girl sitting down at it, and pretty much tripped over the armoured girl, crashing into her lap. The cat girl blinked a bit, before she smiled brightly. "....Hello!"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Melana
Outside Hopes Hold
Tag: Nym, Open challenge

".. Hello." Melana responded, looking down at the feline woman in her lap with a raised brow. When this was not sufficient, she raised her other brow as well, to properly express her disapproval. Then, she decided to be clear.

"I can deal with those creatures on my own. You should find one of the .. enthusiastic new batch of heroines, to.. bond with." She suggested, trying to hint at that she was not one looking for bondings, or bondage, without being rude or hostile towards the feline. She also attempted to pick Nym and help her back up, seeming mildly uncomfortable with the sudden closeness.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nym
Hopes Hold
Tag: Introduction/Open Challenge

"What, you don't want to be friends with me?" Nym rather suddenly put on a look that could only be called pure fury, before it dissipated as quickly as it came. The girl back to her bright smiley self "And don't worry, I'm not planning to sit around at this boring old gate, I was just hoping a group would be gathering here for adventure."

Standing up, the cat girl would bounce again, and her breasts moved with her this time, popping out of her tight top. The cat girl fixing it shortly there after.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Melana
Outside Hopes Hold
Tag: Nym, Open challenge

"..You realize this is a battlefield, not a place to amass friends on. Allies, at best. " Also, what was that glare? ".. Adventure, humn? I am sure you can find some folks for your.. adventure. I intend to defend these cities gates in the meanwhile, in case you return unscathed from your journey." She raised her brows and cleared her throat again as she observed the popping of her breasts, but again stayed too well mannered to further remark upon the mammarian mishap.

".. good luck." She decided to try and add, before focusing back on her vigil.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nym
Hopes Hold
Tag: Introduction

"Friends, allies, companions. All the same thing!" Nym replied, with her top now fixed she'd add. "And just sitting here all day? Your going to end up turning to stone and become a statue that all the demons will fuck on the way in if you do that." Nym replied, apparently completely seriously, with a shake of her head. Before setting out. Seemingly planning to head out on her own somewhere. Disappearing over the nearest hill if she wasn't stopped.

Nullify

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alera
Hopes Hold, Arx Spes
Tag: Regrouping, Defeat

Arriving back from the direction of the Dwarven Mountains, Alera was running, looking for any free heroes, fully surprised to see what looks like a battle raging on between two heroines and a demon. They reached Arx Spes? Unthinkable! But wait - she needs to help Nao.

All of these thoughts did not keep her from running, but it certainly removed enough attention to run full on into an armored woman. She was just sitting there! The lands around the Last Bastion were filling with battle, and she felt content to sit here!
""A-Ahh!" The seer with a clear lack of attention cries out as her face intimately meets with the ground.

The seer warily stands back up, turning to face the fully armored woman, and promptly proclaiming:
"Sorry about that! Uhm, is it possible that you can help me save someone? It's quite a bit important, and you look miraculously strong, enough to stand up to that demon!"

Fmokou

Reputation score

Isabelle
Outside of Hopes hold
Tage: Battle

Isabelle felt lucky when she actually found someone that was willing to join her in her endeavors, although it didn’t show, Isabelle was nearly shaking in her boots. Together with Adya and her lover Baron, Isabelle nerves were calmed as she continued onwards, she couldn’t help but chuckle a little when newly found companion tried to lead the way instead of Baron. Though, the charming sight got interrupted when a demon called out to her, it looked like Baron’s nose was correct.

Defense roll against mental attack for , making Isabelle deal 5 damage to the gargoyle

When Isabelle turned around to see what called out to her, she saw a busty gargoyle call out to her. The gargoyle straight up told them to submit, Isabelle simply glared at the gargoyle, though the thought of submitting to such a domineering command slightly excited her. However, she managed to resist the temptation quite easily, and drew out her rapier in one fell swoop. ''Why should I regret a sin I didn’t even commit? And even if I committed such sins, a noble won’t bow down to anything. It’s you who will bow down to me, foul demon.'' Isabelle said in an equally demanding tone, trying to discourage the demon from furthering her advance. Baron on the other hand growled at the demon, unable to understand her words.

After successfully resisting the demon’s command, Isabelle swished around her blade, and quickly, the demon noticed a change in body and mind. The gargoyle’s boobs grew in size, her muscles and energy were being drained, and she found her intelligence increase with each passing second, before she realized what happened, everything about her looked balanced now. ''If it’s a competition of wits you want, I shall give you one. I will beat you in your own game and show you that I’m superior to you in every way.'' Isabelle said with a glare, as a basic magic arrow made out of pure magical energy shot forth from her rapier, it was aimed directly at the girls chest and moving towards it with frightening speed.

Isabelle uses equilibrium to average out Clavatina stats, and attacks her with a mental attack for .

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Melana
Outside Hopes Hold
Tag: Alera

"Save someone? Stand up to a demon? It seems a lot of you need saving.. but I'm willing to listen. I guess waiting here and just sitting to defend the city will not bring the foe to me. Tell me of the foe." She responded, looking at Alera and standing up calmly, expectantly.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The depressed Wizard
Hopes hold
Tag: All heroes

"I suspected it'd come to this..."

The old wizard sighed, lifting his staff. "One final effort and trust in the new generation, isn't that what you'd say, old friend?"

He mused, before smashing his staff upon the ground, where it broke...

All heroes feel energized by a mysterious force and gain +5 points for character creation!

Arx Spes, Hopehold, The Last Bastion
-Can't be corrupted.(but of course, in character that is because the valiant heroes keep fighting back the demons.)
-Doesn't give the heroes a benefit -anymore-

theguy09

Reputation score

Ayda
Hope's Bastion
Tag: Isabelle, Sacristinia, battle!

Almost right after she relinquished the lead, they stepped out side the gates and were challenged by a demon! It seemed to aim a mental attack of sorts at Isabelle, but she countered it easily. Well this seems like it might be easy, she doesn't seem to focus in the mind.

As she watches Isabelle also command the demon to kneel and attack with some basic magic, Ayda kinda smiles also. Well, well, well. A demon shows up on our front door step, what ever shall we do with you. Confidence oozing from her, Ayda joins in her own attack with Isabelle's attack! As Ayda waves her staff toward the demon suddenly around her a flock of ravens made from darkness appear! They fly towards Sacri, flapping their wings as they fly straight through her if they hit, each one feeling like a hammer going off in her head as they hit!

Sacri's attack didn't specify so ill let Isabelle take it. As for Ayda's attack she rolls a for mental to hit!

Last edited:

Nullify

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alera
Hope's Hold
Tag: Lady Melana

"Ah, is it truly that bad? Ah, yes, I suppose 'twould be best if you had information on the demon before we were to fight it.
The demon is in the shape of what seems to be a normal wolf, however, the corruption it has received has made it many times larger than a normal wolf, the size is comparable to a small building. The wold has intelligence lower than an average human it seemed, and could talk, it showed that it had enough sense to attack me first as it thought I'd be able to capitalize on its seemingly low mental fortitude. It has some ungodly amount of strength, and can take a fighter out of a battle for a while by holding it in its maw, and once you are there, it seems impossible to break free.
The seer, at this point paused, as if thinking up a greater strategy than to rush and fight. fully believing it to be of no avail to meet this foe with sword, but rather, with strategy and planning.
The beast is something you would be best hunting and attacking from afar, rather than an up close battle. It seems like we'd be best off finding another person to help us, as he has the ability to take someone out of the fight, and he had a great amount of natural healing, not unlike mine, but on a much greater skill, my companion let out what she said was her strongest attack, just to have the damage dealt nullified in the face of his endurance. As she finished her "report" on the enemy, Alera let out a sigh, and took in a deep breath, as that was a mouthful to say the least.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Melana
Outside Hopes Hold
Tag: Alera

Melana crossed her arms and listened, picking up her sword and sheathing it over her shoulder. "So, what you are saying is, I need but to overwhelm it with greater physical force. You came from the mountains, so I presume the creature is there." She nodded, then made her way towards the dwarven mountains.

"Your overdramatization has gotten me intrigued on the foe that might be there. You can come along, if you wish to watch." She nodded serenly, stepping on ahead towards the ->Mountains.