Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament In Character

Sacristinia Clavatina
Just outside Hope's Hold
Tag: Ayda, Isabelle

Stamina:
16/21

The human's resistance caught Sasha off guard. In fact it staggered her a little. This creature was sure of herself she almost felt herself agree with the insolent slut. "I will not be bowing to anything any longer! I have spent too long in the chains of your ungrateful species and I will have my retribution." She shook it off, ready to return an attack when the girl shot something at her. The demon could feel her body changing, not unlike the way she changed when she had met the darkness now polluting her body. Then came the arrow. Her mind had been sharpened enough by the strange magic for her to easily see its trajectory. Her hip-wing struck it as it passed by her, causing it to spin out and easily dissipate rather pitifully.

"Tsk tsk, I had hoped you both would see reason but I suppose this was inevitable," she taunted. It was pleasant to regain her bearings, there was a moment she was actually afraid she'd lose to these two!

Defense roll:
Roll(1d10)+15:
8,+15
Total:23 - Sasha does 1 stamina damage to Isabelle!

She reaches out a clawed hand as it begins to crack, to decay, and crumble into black and grey dust pouring towards where Isabelle is standing When the smoke clears from Sacristinia she is whole and intact but Isabelle is not so lucky. Her body begins to feels weak and dirty under the effects of the magic. It distracts and pulls at her mind, inviting her to just sit down and let all your power erode away...

Attack roll:
Sacristinia uses Corrupt to give Isabelle 4 ranks of Decay
Mental attack:
Roll(1d10)+15:
9,+15
Total:24

"Time is the most understated vector for corruption, for madness, for- Ah!" The crows swarmed her pecking at her stone body to little effect but the pounding in her head was beyond irritating. It pulled a scream like the cracking of bells from the demon as she tried, and failed to fight off the cloud of birds.

Defense roll:
Roll(1d10)+15:
6,+15
Total:21 - Sacristinia takes 5 more damage putting her at 11 Stamina!

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ayda
Hope's Bastion
Tag: Sasha, Isabelle, Battle

Ayda was surprised to see that Isabelle's magic attack actually get deflected. Seems like that magic of yours backfired a little. commenting to Isabelle, Ayda watched in satisfaction at how her attack was causing so much trouble to the demon. She wasn't all that worried for Isabelle, she seemed capable.

Suddenly Ayda yelled to Sasha, What did ya expect when coming here? Of course you would fight with some of the strongest heroines around! With that Ayda activates her unique magic she made for herself! The sky around them is suddenly blotted out by the shear amount of darkness element summoned, making the ground also dark from the lack of light. Its like the entire area became Ayda's domain, as spikes, rays, and other sorts of attacks are conjured out of the natural and magical darkness, and were sent flying to Sasha!

Ayda uses Special attack Rank 1! She uses it to boost another mental attack of ! Used 5 points of darkness control

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Weary King
Hopes hold
Tag: Alera, Narration

"You've managed to liberate the Dwarven mountains? Wonderful.. finally, some good news. All cheer the Grand Heroine Alera! No, no, don't tell me how you had help, you returned victorious, thats what matters! I will have none of your heroic modesty Alera! You shall be celebrated, for reclaiming the dwarven kingdoms." The King that Alera had been rushed through after delivering news of 'her' victory smiled benevolently.

"Freeing the dwarven mountains will allow us to acess the Underdark.. not that anyone would want to, and the high mountains,.. who knows, perhaps one of the barbarian tribes is still around and willing to lend us aid.. Either way, for your grand services and for being the first heroine to return victorious, you shall henceforth be known as Baroness Alera of Hopes Hold! Now rest, rest, you deserve it, heroine! Others can defend the dwarven lands in your name." The king smiled and waved her away, dismissively.

Fmokou

Reputation score

Isabelle
Outside hopes hold
Tag: Battle

Isabelle looked perplexed when her arrow got deflected back at her and scratched her cheek. You could clearly tell how distraught she looked from just missing a singular attack, it came to the point that slight tears started to well up in her eyes. Though, quickly she shook off that feeling of failure and swished her rapier in determination. She couldn’t show either of them how insecure she really is, with a strong nod she looked at Adya. ''Hm, don’t worry about me.'' Isabelle responded rather coldly.

Seeing the gargoyle clawed hand reach out, Isabelle prepares for a counter attack. However, she never expected the thing to crack and spread black greyish smoke over her body. When she finally managed to clear the smoke away, the gargoyle looked whole and intact, as any previous stain on her body had disappeared. However, it didn’t take long before Isabelle felt the effect of the smoke, within mere seconds she felt her mind slip away, becoming muddy and sluggish. The effect of her mind deteriorating made her sit down on her knees and tremble. ''Please… make this stop.'' Isabelle begged the demon.

Isabelle gains +4 mental stat from failing her attack against the demon with adeptive combat. She loses 4 mental stat from decay, Isabelle Defense roll agianst the demon's attack for , dealing 5 damage to her lower her stamina to 9

Meanwhile, Baron growled at the demon trying to distract her from his bitch, though the demon was too menacing for Baron to actually attack it. Even though Isabelle was trembling and afraid, she couldn’t give up. She glared directly at the demon with cold eyes, and was going to end try and end this fight with one final spell. ''Flash Freeze!'' Isabelle yelled out while her hands explode in a cloud of Ice cold snow. Luckily, most of the Ice cold snowflakes went in the right direction, and were heading straight for the gargoyle. When one of the snowflakes hit her skin, it instantly crystalized into ice, and there were a thousand more snowflakes heading her direction.

equilibrium still active for 2 more rounds, and Isabelle attacks the demon with a mental attack for , and possibly entangles the demon.

Nullify

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alera
Hopes Hold
Tag: Training, Accidental Nobility?

"'Baroness' Alera, huh, it doesn't seem right to me, Melana is the one who did all the work, and Nao took all the brunt, there's hardly a reason I should be rewarded... The seer sat in her Pocket Dimension, making sure Nao is okay, as well as to train herself for the oncoming battles, during her fight, she felt a surge of strength enter her, and she seems to have learned a bit from the reclamation of the Dwarven Mountains.

Alera's character sheet will be updated as soon as I can get to it, then off to another region, hopefully not having similar circumstances this time...

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Shimizu Nao
Hopes Hold
Tag: Alera

"Nghn..." Nao woke up to find herself in an unknown place before she saw Alera practicing nearby. Her body felt strange, it seems to recover faster, but she doubt that the only thing Amorok’s corruption done to her. Then her body shivered a little as memories flood back to her, she remember being violated by the wolf’s huge member, being filled until her stomach bulge, and being swallowed. At this point she started to get wet, so she decided to rid from those thought by calling out to the seer "Hey Alera, thanks for saving me." She unconsciously rubbed her stomach and continued. "I might need some alone time to rest and reflect on my mistake for awhile."

After Alera replied to her, Nao would leave the seer’s dimension pocket and merge with the crowd of Hopes Hold to find a place to rest.

Last edited:

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Erika Icethorn
Hopes Hold
Tag: Introduction

Erika was sitting inside an inn looking toward city gate nearby through the window. She was waiting for any person who going outside the gate to fight demons or reclaim land, so that she can tag along with. But right now she's going to enjoy her light meal and herbal tea while reading the latest newspaper, that she brought from a paperboy, featuring Heroine Alera who won against demon and reclaimed the Dwarven Mountains.

Last edited:

Nullify

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alera
Hopes Hold
Tag: Nao, Training time

Before the kunoichi awakened and regarded the seer, Alera did her "training" by garnering books of anatomy of a myriad of creatures, finding points to strike to hit effectively, and with supreme strength. Afterward, it was time to train her body, instead of only her mind, she made little progress into said field, before Nao woke up.

"Ah, good, you're awake, I was worried when I saw that the Wolf had swallowed you, as it were. Anyway, I hope you are feeling better at this time, but, 'twould be best we left this pocket dimension, as there is no rest so long as the wicked walk these lands.

Alera would then leave, and then dismiss her pocket dimension. She would give the kunoichi her regards, and be on her way.

So uh, I'll get back to you guys on where I'm going.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sacristinia Clavatina
Just outside Hope's Hold
Tag: Ayda, Isabelle

Stamina:
11/21

The gargoyle was well prepared for another one of the heroines' average attacks. Less so, for the barrage of darkness released from Ayda's attack. She stepped backwards, wings raised to launch her into the air when the first jutting spike caught her in the lower back. It chipped off her skin but sent her spiraling back towards the ground where the second block of shadow caught her in the side. She was launched over the ground rolling when one of her limbs was caught on a stray stone. A second prism shot her back into the air where she was buffeted and even held aloft by the array of attacks.

Defense roll:
Roll(1d10)+15:
2,+15
Total:17 - She takes 15 damage, rendering her defeated!

When it finally finished she hit the ground like a puppet with its stings cut. The cracks in her stone body were more pronounced and there seemed to be a chip in her horn that hadn't been there before. After a few tense moments she failed to rise.

Isabelle's attack would cover the body is a layer of frost, rendering it incapable of moving if it was still able to. The corruption slowly ruining her body dissipated slowly. Her body would recover with rest and time, but for the moment, the feeling of decay still lingered slightly.

Sacristinia Clavatina has been defeated by the noble heroes Ayda and Isabelle!

Fmokou

Reputation score

Isabelle
Just outside Hopes Hold
Tag: Victory

The demon was fought off by Adya’s impressive magic, the mage was a lot more skilled then Isabelle first assumed, and Isabelle only managed to cover the gargoyle’s fallen body in ice, the panic of feeling herself slowly decay, got to her and she made a risky move for no reason. Isabelle hugged Baron for a while, as she was still trembling and recovering from the shock of feeling herself decay, it didn’t help that the feeling still lingered, the awful feeling made her feel weak and insecure. After hugging Baron for a while, Isabelle rose up on her feet unsteadily and shaking, though she tried her best to hide it from Adya, it wouldn’t fool the mage for even a single second.

''A-Ah… Impressive, and thank you for saving me.'' Isabelle said embarrassed by her performance, and the girl was clearly impressed with how strong Adya is. So, this is what an actual demon is like and an actual heroine, Isabelle thought. When Isabelle caught herself staring at Adya, she quickly looked away with a blush. ''Um… I hope I can become as well versed in magic as you one day.'' Isabelle muttered out just loud enough for Adya to hear. ''I, um…'' Isabelle tried to find something to say, but it was clear that she couldn’t find the right words. Though, it was pretty obvious that Isabelle either wanted to leave, but didn’t want to leave before Adya could say anything, or perhaps she was waiting for Adya to suggest doing something together, It was pretty clear Isabelle was a bit awe struck with the woman.

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yumiko
Along Hope's Hold's southern wall
Tag: Introduction, training

Yumiko was standing in an almost empty courtyard along the southern wall of Hope's Hold with her spear in hand. After around a minute, she began practicing various combat maneuvers. To the untrained, it would appear as an elegant dance, but this was how Yumiko fought: remain constantly on the move to avoid the enemy's attacks and strike when the opportunity arises.

This went on for a while before Yumiko felt the early stages of exhaustion. She continued to push herself until she noticed the loss of elegance in her movements. This was enough to prompt her to stop. She rested the base of her spear on the ground and leaned against it to catch her breath. "Lasted a little longer than last time, but still not enough."

theguy09

Reputation score

Ayda
Hope's Bastion
Tag: Isabelle, Teaming up.

Ayda was pretty happy with the way the battle had gone. She thought that neither of them were in really any danger, but when she looked over to Isabelle, she noticed how much the demons spell had actually effected her! She looks a little terrified at what ever the demon did to her. It seemed like the silly girl was trying to hide her feelings from Ayda, but it failed horribly.

Listening and paying attention to Isabelle, Ayda responds to her after Isabelle finished. Haha no need to worry, I'm sure you would have done the same for me if I was in danger. Ayda was smiling, the silly girl didn't seem very confident under that shell of hers. Oh, your interested in learning some magic are you? Well how bout I give you some tips while we go adventuring together? Ayda offered her hand to the girl. She just needed a little push and she would become a fine Heroine herself. What do you say? Asked Ayda.

Fmokou

Reputation score

Isabelle
Outside of Hopes bastion
Tag: Ayda, Teaming-up, moving to Halfling Hills

''Of course, I would never abandon an ally, even if it would end in my own downfall.'' Isabelle stated proudly to the Mage. ''Ah… Are you sure you want to travel together with the likes of me? I’m honored.'' Isabelle responded in a rather formal and serious tone with a bright blush across her face, before grasping onto the girl’s hand somewhat awkwardly. ''Ah… If we ever have to overnight some place, please ignore the sounds coming from my tent and don’t look inside. During the night, there are some personal matters I have to attend too.'' Isabelle requested while glancing over towards the Baron, Ayda might or might not understand that they shared a rather special relationship.

''For the glory of my family and yours, let us make haste towards the Halfling hills and purify their corrupted lands.'' Isabelle proudly stated, before dragging the mage with her towards the Halfling Hills, and for some odd reason, Isabelle kept a firm hold onto the mage’s hand, even after they reached the Halfling hills.

theguy09

Reputation score

Ayda
Hopes Bastion
Tag: Isabelle, Teaming up, heading to the Halfling Hills

Ayda smiled a knowing smile to Isabelle when she talked about staying overnight somewhere. I wont look, or join in unless you ask. Ayda teased the girl. She didn't seem to mind what Isabelle's implied at all. Hmm, let's go fight some more demons, we need to work together to win once again! The girl declared as Isabelle lead her by the hand towards the Hills.

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Denara
Hope's Southern Wall
Tag: Introduction, Looking For Group, Yumiko

Barely a handful of days in the heart of the last fortress and already Denara was growing antsy with boredom. After the journey here -though she hadn't encountered many threats along the mountain passes- the time spent doing nothing bothered her on a fundamental level. She wanted to be out there, taking the blade and flame to the demonic taint upon the world and yet she had come here to find allies, to find others willing to brace the wilds with her, it seemed remiss to leave as alone as she'd arrived.

When she found a lone woman, graceful and fluid as she practiced with a spear, Denara thought perhaps this might be her chance.

"Ho there!" The half-celestial stepped forwards as the lancer came to the end of her pattern, one arm raised in a wave. "I don't mean to interrupt but uh...". Denara' brow furrowed as she tried to come up with a better line then 'want to come fight demons with me'. It seemed too abrupt. So she tried another instead, resting one hand on the hilt of her own longsword where it hung at her hip. "Would you care for a sparring partner?"

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yumiko
Tag: Denara, training

Yumiko looked over at the woman who called out to her. She waved back. "Hello." She listened to her request and smiled. "Of course! It's been quite boring training by myself, truth be told." She clutched her spear and adopted a defensive stance. "What's your name? I'm Yumiko."

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Denara
Along Hope's Hold Southern Wall
Tag: Yumiko, Training

"Oh," her wings unfurled slightly as she drew her sword and settled into her own stance, holding the blade in two hands as she watched warily, "my name's Denara." Yumiko had been fast and as her words concluded the angel rushed forwards, silver hair trailing behind her as she tried to take the measure of the other girl's speed and power in person with a simple series of strikes, starting low and ending high.

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Erika Icethorn
Hopes Hold
Tag: Introduction, Looking for group

"Wah! I immersed myself into reading again." Erika came to her sense that she hasn't been looking for persons who would go out to fight demon. Since she long finished her meal, she went and leaned her back against the wall nearby the gate but also making sure she wasn't to far from the crowd. "This spot would do." She then started observing the people of Hopes Hold while waiting for someone to come by. The atmosphere were fill with joys and hopes with the recent news of Baroness Alera.

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yumiko
Tag: Denara, training

Yumiko performed near-identical movements to what she practiced earlier in an attempt to evade the attacks. If she was able to evade, she would follow up with a sweep at Denara's legs.

This will not result in depleted stamina. If Yumiko rolls higher than Denara, her attack would be successful. I'm operating under the assumption that stat modifiers won't be used for this spar.
Yumiko rolls attack:
Roll(1d10)+0:
8,+0
Total:8

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Denara
Along Hope's Hold Southern Wall
Tag: Yumiko, Training

Denara rolls attack:
Roll 1d10+0
Result: 8+0 = 8

Sword and spear met with a screech of metal on metal, one, two, three blows ringing into the silence of the courtyard. On the fourth however they locked for a moment, Denara pressing too much for Yumiko to sweep for her legs while at the same time the lancer was too close for Denara to make any sort of quick retreat as long as the pressure held. The angel grinned, surprised at the skill in her opponent's defense. "You're good~!" It was one thing to watch a training dance, it was quite another to take one's measure in a true fight...