Corruption Tournament In Character

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament In Character

Yumiko
Along Hope's Hold's southern wall
Tag: Denara, training

"Thanks. You're not so bad, yourself." Yumiko was admittedly surprised that Denara was able to keep up with her. "Not many were able to keep up with my movements." She removed her spear from the hold. "Seems we'll be locked in a stalemate if we keep it up." She held out her hand. "That was a good fight."

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Denara
Along Hope's Hold Southern Wall
Tags: Yumiko, Training

Denara scratched the back of her head with her free hand as they disengaged from each other. "I was surprised you could guard that well... You're stronger than you look." She nodded, "You too."

There was a sort of awkward pause, then finally a sigh. "I actually... uh... I've been thinking of leaving soon. To hunt down the demons beyond the walls. I could use a little backup?" She looked hopefully at the spear-weirder, "I mean... if you're interested!"

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yumiko
Tag: Denara, partnering up

Yumiko smiled at the request. "Of course! That's why I've been training this much." She returned her spear to the makeshift scabbard she has for it on her back. "Where'd you have in mind? Nowhere really high, I hope."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Goldy The Golden Shot
Last Bastion, Wall
Tag: Introduction, interested fellas for a teamup or demons for a gropeys

Goldy sighed and shouldered her crossbow. She had hoped for a demon to attack the city, to snipe them from a save distance, she was, after all, not overly good in direct confrontation and baring that she needed a reliable partner.. but where to find one, and not steal them?

Slowly she wandered along the wall, her large grossbow on her shoulder. She knew she wasn't the strongest heroine. She could reposition herself with a few spells she painstakingly learned, but more than anything, she was an assasine. Without the edge of a devastating first strike and, better and more importantly, someone else to give her a hand while reloading her weapon, she knew she'd just become some demons sex toy.

And as kinky as that sounded, this was not in her career plans right now. She'd not lose her virginity to some messed up, tentacled monstrosity.. Now, shooting the same monstrosities with her mighty purifying bolts from a safe distance, that sounded much more appealing. But there didn't seem to be a sucessfully bulky and blundering looking heroine around to act as her meatshield. Well, if she kept hoping..

Meanwhile, she'd keep an eye out for any demon daring to come close to the city. Perhaps she could take something out even without assistance, to be celebrated as great by the citizens!

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tags: Yumiko, Training, Up

"I came here over the mountains and didn't see too much there so I wouldn't mind descending." Denara thought for a moment. "I have heard the forests and the remnants of the human and eleven kingdoms have quite the corruption...

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yumiko

Yumiko thought for a moment. "I think I heard about two groups that already went to those areas. They sounded like the types who are quite capable." She crossed her arms and tried to think of something. "I'm not really coming up with any alternatives, though."

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tags: Yumiko, Deciding

"Mmh... Well aside from those there's always the underdark but uhm..." Denara shifted from foot to foot, her wings ruffling with her discomfort. "I don't like it down there... Too tight for me to fly." She chewed the inside of her lip with a frown. "I mean if that's the only place left then sure..?"

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Erika Icethorn
Hopes Hold, near the gate -> Wall
Tag: Goldy, Looking for group

While Erika observing the crowd, she noticed someone carrying a huge crossbow on the wall without the guard uniform from afar. Immediately, She knew her opportunity has come. She straighten herself up and hastily ran, while holding Ice Queen's Diary against her chest, toward the nearest stairway, appoaching the crossbow-wielding figure.

"Haaah haah haah... H-hello, you're not one of the guard right? Can I tag along for awhile? I want to use my power for good, fighting demon, and reclaiming lands, but I can't go alone..." She catched her breath for a bit then started asking crossbow-wielding heroine multiple questions before hasitated to continued at the end. Instead, she wait for the replied, looking with eyes full of expectation.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Goldy The Golden Shot
Last Bastion, Wall
Tag: Erika potential demons for a gropeys

"Errr.. Hello..." Goldy noted, looking at the woman approaching her.. 'unimpressive and clumsy' came to mind. "In.. theory not a bad idea, I'd love to team up, that said.." She cleared her throat.

"I'm not a close quarters fighter.. I kind of.. pew pew demons from a distance. I'm good at inflicting some mayhem with my purity bolts (tm), but I'm not quite sure if you are .. err... experienced to assist in a challenge, sugar." Goldy decided to be nice. "I mean.. you look as if you could beat any demon in a quizz of Trivia, buuuut..." She exhaled, looking at the overexcited Erika expectantly.

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Erika Icethorn
Hopes Hold, Wall
Tag: Teaming up, Goldy

"Umm... I'm not confident in my body strength, so I'm also not great at close combat but I have this to help me!" She showed Goldy her book. When the book were opened, Sparks of whiteblue flake came out and seeped into her body, in a blink of an eye there are two copy of her standing along side. "From my experience, This book is a very powerful artifact with power of illusion and Ice magic." She formed a sharp looking ice shard on her hand. "And all done without casting too!" She smile not knowing it's her own innate talents, one of which allow her to cast spell without any incantation.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Goldy The Golden Shot
Last Bastion, Wall
Tag: Erika potential demons for a gropeys

"Uhu..." Goldy waved her hand, brushing away the flames, raising her brows. "Well, that is pretty impressive, even if we shouldn't challenge any of the most physical demons, that said, even if we were to head out, where to would we head? Theres dangerous fights going on in many areas closeby, and those further away are indubitably more dangerous.. but .. I'm open to suggestions." She chuckled, looking at Erika again, she had to admit the ice-thing was kind of neat, and illusions ment she could hide out for at least a little while, likely.

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yumiko

"Hmm..." Yumiko paused to think for a moment. "I think I'll leave this decision up to you." She silently hoped Denara would not choose to go to the mountains.

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tags: Yumiko, Partnering Up

"Mmmhh..." There was probably something in the mountains at least, and Denara Really didn't want to go down underground but if that was where the fight was she couldn't well shrink from it could she? "I'm... I'm fine with exploring the Underdark... Okay?"

(Move to the underdark?)

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Kitchens
Tags: Challenge to Princess Leticia

Mora giggled to herself as she slipped out of a small secret passageway. These mortals, always so eager with their secret passageways. Who would have thought there was one leading from the reservoir to the kitchen. Though come to think of it, this might just be a water pipe. Either way! The newt girl slipped in to the apparently empty kitchen. The staff likely wouldn't be coming around for a few hours at best. The newt girl heading for the pantry and starting to loot the food there. Gulping down significantly more then her body mass as she tried to clear out one of the castles many larders. Though her tail bobbed around without her paying attention, knocking over a few pots and pans.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Last Bastion Kitchen
Tag: Challenging Newts

"Alright." Came a commanding voice, that, once Mora turned around, belonged to a well dressed girl fanning air to herself with a decorative fan, a rich, silken dress and a few varieties of jewelry upon her.

"First of all, I should not be here investigating a ruckus.. but serves me right, findind some.. strange.. slimey.. lizard... creature for doing it." She determined, though had not gotten a closer look at the creature yet.

"But my manners must be atrocious, no matter what you creature are, I should be tactful. I am Princess Leticia Von Silberstein, you are creating an awful ruckus, worse, you seem to gluttonize yourself upon our reservoirs of food, none yours to take, thus, I heavily consider punishing you. Right away. You may know grovel before me and beg for forgiveness." She said in a well mannered tone that nonetheless was used to giving commands.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Kitchens

Mora paused at Leticia's words. Her tail pausing it's flicking as she straightened up and looked back. A full apple disappearing down her gullet without seemingly inconveniencing her in the slightest. "Ohh hey, a princess!"

The newt seemed to perk up drastically at that, her eyes alight with passion of some kind as she declared. "Let me respond in kind! I'm Mora! A dragon! Regardless of what my current body might make you believe. Now how bout instead you grovel before me before I go take you off to my horde and keep you like a proper princess should."

The newt grinned, and Leticia felt something pressing against her. It wasn't a physical force, but more like the weight of experience, or maybe just the weight of a dragon's mental power. Either way if she didn't resist it she'd feel her stamina sapping just by the mental presence exuded by the relatively harmless looking newt.

Mora makes a mental attack against Leticia Base: 22 + 1d10 =

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Last Bastion Kitchen

"Indeed.. and you appear to be an unclean glutton, to put it friendly, just.. some sort of newt-girl." The princess calmly crossed her arms, looking at the newt like.. something that had just crawled out of the sewer. "A.. dragon? You seem rather.. small and mundane for one.. " she tzked. "Definitly not how I have read upon them in the stories." Though, an ever so decent blush appeared on the girls cheek as the newt-girl continued.

"You are either affected by magic, or far more likely, dellusions of grandeur, just what would the hoard of something like yours consist of anyway, if you rob pantries.." She seemed unimpressed.

Until she felt the mental assault, blinking slightly at.."W.. what the? Stop this nonsense! I am of royalty, you should not attack me and.." She had to resist this powerful attack.. deciding to focus..

(She defends with distract and empower ability and mental roll of.. 2.. ugh, 3 total for 17, .. putting her at 3 stamina,nues..!)

She swayed.. seeming in disbelieve.. what had just happened? "W.. what the?.. a.. are you really a dragon? Whats going on.. ugh... enough of this! I FORBID you from making further attacks like this, lest I attack this way first!"

"Furthermore you will know kneel before me and praise me, her highness Lady Leticia.. I.." She stumbled again. "I shall not be defeated so easily!"

She exhaled."Alright, very well, I shall show you a beauty worth worshipping, that you shall never reach or touch. Submit to Leticia, creature!" With that, she suddenly opened up her dress, revealing her breasts before the Newt.

Before quickly pulling her dress back up, smirking dominantly.

Leticia uses Forbiddance: Don't attack me mentally unless I do! (-6 to all stats if disobeyed)
Letitica uses a Geas: Kneel before me obediantly! (-2 to all rolls if disobeyed!)
Leticia uses a sexual attack!
Dayum.. a roll of 16! that makes a 32 total and triggers triumphant pose, no attack from her next round!

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Kitchens

"Did you like it? The best dragons could break a human with their mind alone without even looking at them! No mere Newt could do something like I can!" Mora giggled, before Leticia issued her orders and she frowned. Feeling the magic wash over her. "Hey, that's not fair! Stupid magic words. Wah!" The last bit was as her body forced itself to her knees. Though instead of frowning more, she instead grinned at the sight of the Princess revealing her breasts. Her dress notably starting to tent between her legs as her draconic member grew. "Well, if that's what you want Princess. Let me just worship you with my tongue."

The newt opened her mouth, still on her knees, as her tongue shot out, though instead of licking her, the long tongue instead wrapped around the woman's upper torso, and tried to yank her back into her mouth.

Mora rolls to defend against the Sexual Attack, Base 17 + 1d10 = Mora suffers 8 stamina damage)

Mora tries to launch a physical attack Base 10+1d10 =

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Last Bastion Kitchen

Princess Leticia seemed uncertain, which showed on her face, if briefly, due to a nobles focused composure still holding... and hiding how exhausted she was after the mental assault.. Clearly, what the creature had done had displayed an enormous amount of mental power. "I.. my will is not broken though! E.. even so.. .. well it doesn't matter what you are, enough of your nonsense.. if I clean you up you might make a fine pet." She tried to bravely smirk.. she knew of her voice, infused with commanding magic.. that should shut down the creatures potent mental assault.

"Thats better, see, I am the one in charge and.. w.. what is this indecent... " She blushed, looking at the tenting.. "Yes.. thats more like it, worship me creature and.. eeeep!" She yelped as the Newt tried to..eat her? She was not strong, but tried her best to struggle nonetheless..

And she managed to pull away, smirking. (14 total, 3 damage done! Though thanks to sadism, Letitia is at only 1 as well now..)

"Ohhohoho.. you perverted thing.. look at that, look at you, now, time to restore myself.." She slammed her hands together, chanting, focusing rather than attacking.. a princess with a magical edge, it seemed.

Leticia doesn't attack because of her roll before, but uses Equilibrium on herself! 37 points total, divided by 4,.. she has 9/10/10/10 in her stats, but keeps standing!

The princess exhaled, looking at the lewd newt worriedly and minorly disgusted as her expensive looking dress was now stained with Saliva. "Tzzk.. know your place and begone back into the sewer and I will show mercy." She offered.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Kitchens

"Well fine, guess let me try it properly this time, no tricks this time I swear." The newt woman pouted, and her tongue shifted to starting to lick Leticia's breasts, proving the appendage was near prehensile as it flicked over her nipples and squeezed her breasts.

Mora suffers 3 damage, has 10 remaining

Mora rolls for a sexual attack. Base 17 + 1d10 =

Also I think Leticia suffers from Vicious Mockery as well (not that it really matters) as she managed to successfully cause damage against my roll of a 1 on the physical check)