Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament In Character

Leticia Von Silberstein
Last Bastion Kitchen
Tag: Challenging Newts

"Thats better.. hmnnn oooh ..ooh my thats a loooot better.. good little.. lizard-creature oooh yeeees!" She moaned out seeming impressed by the newts tongue.. and taken by suprise, as her body was rocked by a small, sudden climax.. that also disrupted the magic holding Mora in place, as the princess moaned out lewdly. (( Aand thats enough damage to defeat her!)

"Haaah oooh that.. thats goood.. lewd and filthy, but gooood.." The princess moaned out, reaching out to try and pet through Moras hair, exhaling, closing her eyes under the lusty tongue..

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Kitchens
Tags: Challenge to Princess Leticia

"Good, I was worried there for a minute! Word magic still isn't fair. Can I take off the rest of your dress?" Mora giggled, her words rather clear despite her tongue still teasing Leticia. The tongue continuing to squeeze and grope the princess as Mora's hands went out to her dress if the woman agreed. It seemed the dragonnewt was willing to play along for now.

If Leticia did agree, the newt would strip the rest of it off and revealing the princess' naked body. A moment later Mora shifted and her dress moved, revealing her own rather significant member. Standing proud at a solid ten inches. "I'm going to take you away so nobody will think I'm not a proper dragon, but first I'm going to work you up into a froth, so you'll be all ready for me when we get back to my lair!"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Last Bastion Kitchen

"Its my royal voice, creature and.. uhh.." She blushed as the Newt wanted to take the rest of her dress, raising her eyebrows, but feeling a bit too flushed to use her magic to object right now. "Well, a bit very.. direct, but I can understand you desire.. this.." She smirked slightly, 'Allowing' the dragonling to undress her.

The princess had fair skin, a slightly pale complexion and lavender hair, petite rather than large breasts and a shaven sex, at first she smirked, somewhat seductively, but then she raised her eyebrows.

"W.. wait, what do you mean take me away, I will not allow such a thing, as kinky as it is.. and.. oh.. m.. my, what is that.." She blushed, examining the draconic shaft, smirking. "Now that is an interesting thing to toy with. You seem to have a few small proper draconic details.. but.... still, you are just a newt, .. you'd make an interesting pet for me though, if a little cleaned up." She cooed, just a bit blushing, but not letting the Newt just dominate and whisk her away like that.. without some persuasion... though she did look aroused.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Kitchens

The tongue would pull Leticia onto Mora's lap a bit, leaving her straddling the newt girl's kneeling form. The large draconic cock resting against her stomach. "Well I mean, take you back to my lair! Keep you there for a while like a dragon does with the captured princess. Make you give birth to more dragonnewts, and maybe even give you some adorable features. Don't you think I look adorable? You'd be able to knock the boys dead if you were adorable like me and had a body like yours."

The newt girl exclaimed, trying to persuade the princess, even as her hands were now reaching to Leticia's breasts as well, lightly teasing them along with the tongue. Adding onto her statement. "And I'm not going to be someones pet. Not till I at least get back to being a full dragon again at least."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Last Bastion Kitchen-storeroom

The tongue was suprisingly strong, the princess noticed."I uh..huh, that is what the dragons in the stories always do.." She pondered, but blushed on the dragons lap, feeling the shaft up against her belly, and looking down at it for a moment, only for her eyes to wander up and over the newts exposed breasts, to finally meet her slightly reptilian eyes.

"W.. wait what.. g.. give birth!" She squirmed a bit away, blushing, shocked, but she was held by the tongue.. "F.. features? W.. hwat the.." She hesitated, well, the Dragon-newt was kind of cute, though also rather perverted.. but her hesitation was short lived when the creature spoke on.

"W.. ww .what! I'm not going to let you.. l.. let go of me!" she meekly pushed against the newt, trying to get loose, but was physically.. unimposing. She gasped ever so slightly under the teasing of her breasts and with the feeling of the warm, wet tongue on her skin. "I.. I'm not going to become some kind of.. newt! I'm royalty!" She insisted, even as her nipples hardened under the newts tease.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Kitchens

"Who says you can't be both? Dragonnewt queen! Half your peasants are probably already converted into demons or all other kinds of things outside the walls so you'd fit right in." Mora chuckled. Leticia's struggles accomplishing nothing, other then making Mora's shaft grow a bit larger from the teasing. "Going by how you flashed your tits earlier I have a hard time believing you haven't given birth to something before. Sooo~oo hope you're ready for my kids." Leticia felt herself lifted up, and the tip of the newts cock was pressed up against her slit, before it started to slide in. Only stopping when or if Mora actually ran into a hymen. If she did end up stopped at the barrier she'd raise an eyebrow. "Waaait, you a virgin? Well...guess that's going to make this more fun."

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yumiko
Along Hope's Hold's southern wall
Tag: Denara, departure

Yumiko nodded. "Sounds good. Let's go." She started to walk towards the city gate and looked back to see if Denara was following. "I won't let any spiders or bats or centipedes crawl all over you, don't worry."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein

"Dragon-..newt.. queen?" She hesitated.. "Tzk.. what do you know of my subjects! And.. and anyway, I don't want to be a .. a lowly newt!" She insisted, though the newt had a bit of a point.. still the princess squirmed."F.. fit right in, what do you mean to imply, creature!" She huffed. The princess was indeed a virgin, gasping as the newt-shaft prodded at her.. while she was sexually experienced, she was used to being the one in charge. As the dragon-newt prodded at her her squirming grew insistant and she pushed against her captor.

"N.. no! Let go of me.. haah! I will not have some lowly newt defile me.. I.. I'm supposed to be the one in charge you slimey creature you.. eeeeek!" She gulped at the sight.. and the feeling of the large dragonshaft.. "T.. this can't be happening.. what is it you desire!"

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Kitchens

Mora would pause, blinking at Leticia."How are you a virgin. Well whatever. I'm not just a newt! I'm a dragonnewt, and I was a dragon! I fell into a well of chaotic energy and now I'm this I tell you." The woman kept teasing a bit against Leticia's hymen. "When was the last time you were at your kingdom anyways girl? Half the mortals outside the walls are all corrupted in some way or another at this point. So they'd love to have a slutty queen like you more then they'd want a virgin."

Mora didn't push further though, yet. Instead adding. "What I desire? Well I want a princess. I want to remind the world of the terror that is Mora! First though, a princess of my own, or enough girls to make me an army. So guess take this as your first leadership choice princess. Do you sacrifice yourself for a while? Or do you hand me a dozen or two girls and leave them to never come back?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Tag: Breeding Newts!

"...Alright.. a dragon-newt.. and.. uh.. you don't look too err.. bad, but.. still!" The princess sought it wise not to disagree with the story of the newd that held her in such a precarious situation.. plus, she had felt the creatures mental might..
When she felt the shaft teasing on up against her hymen she squirmed away ever so slightly, cheeks flushed. "I.. I'm the one in charge of others n.. not the other way around!" she insisted and answered the question on how she was a virgin. "It has been a while a.. and I'm not a slutty queen!" She blushed furiously.

"Make you an army.. ugh.. y.. you are insane.. fine though, I'd rather sacrifice myself than my subjects..w ell.. many here aren't even from my kingdom but still.." She gulped, looking at the dragon-newt definatly, still feeling the tongue holding her..

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Kitchens
Tags: Capturing Princess Leticia

"Not insane, just ambitious! Here I was just raiding the castle for food and now I get you." Mora giggled, and pulled out of Leticia's pussy. "But since you decided to sacrifice yourself I'll be nice. I'll let you keep your virginity. I don't need it to lay my eggs afterall!"

A moment later Leticia, if she still had it, would lose her anal virginity. The newt girl not even giving her a smooth entry, just dropping the poor girl down her cock. All ten inches of it buried inside her in an instant. The newt girl's tongue curling around to muffle any cry the princess might make. "I'll just lay them here, and then I'll take you to my lair to lay them."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein

The Princess looked at the ambitious dragon-newt, growling slightly.. seriously, a creature raiding for food a dragon? This must all be a bad dream. "Haaah.." She exhaled as the creature withdrew, but raised a brow at the egg-laying bit.. yes, that settled it, clearly the creature was insane. "Gumnnannn" She screamed out when the mighty dragoncock pushed into her backdoor, deep and without warning, the princess whimpering.. only to be silenced by the newt-tongue.

She gagged a little on the tongue silencing her, gasping, her backdoor incredibly tight, her eyes wide in disbelieve at the newts words, clearly believing her jesting. "Gmnaaa!" She squirmed and struggled a little again, trying to withdraw, which likely only served to encouraged and entice the newt-cock with her backdoor tightly wiggling around it, the princess, if she got a chance exhaling, cursing.. "Y.. you are insane, damned creature, that.. thats not where eggs .. Thats not.." She was, admittedly, not an expert.. and she didn't want to become a newts mother, dragon or otherwise! "Don't put your filthy eggs in me, creature!" She insisted, the sudden, deep penetration clearly getting her riled up.

(Not newt-cock but definitly close enough : ^^)

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Kitchens

"You're kinda right. It'd be better to go the other way, but eggs just need a warm place to stay for a while. So it works this way too." The newt woman giggled, as she kept bouncing Leticia on her cock. Mora's own voice starting to get a bit strained. It seemed she was a tad of a quick fire potentially. Either that or she was just backed up, as Leticia started to feel something big prodding against her backdoor. "And why...shouldn't I? You are the one that started this...flashing your tits at me like that."

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein

"I.. I don't show off my body for you to defile it with you... your newt-eggs! Ugh.. this.. this can't be happening.." She gasped and gulped at the pressure pushing up against her backdoor, trying to wiggle away from it futily one more time. The princess cheeks had meanwhile flushed with the humiliation as she insisted: "I'm Royalty n.. not some l.. lewd lowly newt breeder.. a.. alright, so I like to show off a little, doesn't mean a creature like yours gets to.. gets to.." She gulped, her pussy beginning to glisten as she bounced up and down on the newt-shaft, gulping with a flushing of her cheek and her backdoor opening itself under the insistant pressure, she holding onto the Newt with one arm, trying to push her away with the other. "T.. this is ... l.. let go of me you newt-slut...

please.. this can't be happening"
She added, panting slightly, in stark contrast to her haughty earlier tone, seeming emberassed and uncertain.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Kitchens

"If you had asked like that earlier...I might have let you go...To late to stop it now though..." Mora moaned, and a moment later the egg pressing up against Leticia's rear would slip into her. Spreading her wide for a moment before it was inside. Traveling up the length of Mora's shaft until it was dropped off inside her along with a jet of a sticky substance that wasn't quite seed. Seemingly just something to keep the eggs from shifting.

Behind the first one was another, and another, and finally a fourth one. Mora crying out in bliss with each one, burying her race into Leticia's tits to try to mask her cries as she climaxed with each egg she slipped into the princess.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

pretty close picture heh!)

Leticia Von Silberstein
Tag: Newt-capturers

"W.. wait! D.. don't put your eggs in me you.. oaaaaah!" The princess moaned out as she felt the thick, full pressure of the egg travel along the dragons shaft and into her.. only to feel it plop deep into her and .. some sticky fluid to ensure it stuck nice and tight in her bottom? "N.. no... no moreee.. oooh" The princess moaned, drooling slightly, her tongue hanging out of the corner of her mouth.. though of course, nothing in comparison to the newt as she felt egg after egg fill her up, her belly swelling a little, her pussy tightening, tingling and finally gushing in its own climax with the third egg as she writhed on the dragonnewts shaft, this time in perverted lust..

"S.. stop this is .. aaaahmnn.. this is insane.. oooh.." She panted heavily, her backdoor tightening and pushing the eggs along, as if her body deep down wanted to be filled up with a nice hatching of newts. "I'm a princess.. n.. not just a lowly newt breeder.. aaaah.." she moaned out, her legs spread wide, sex drooling, almost hungrily, as her backdoor was filled, her eyes a little glazed over with the foreign feeling and brutal lust of being filled like this. "S.. so full, so .. sticky... so dirty.. what have you done to meee.." She exhaled.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Kitchens

"J-Just showing you what...actually good sex...is like...Not like those pathetic...humans and their tiny dicks..." The princess's eager ass would manage to make Mora moan again, as it drew even more eggs from her. Doubling the number that were pumped into the princess as they made her belly swell till she looked a solid three months pregnant. The eggs and the sticky fluid working their way up Leticia until they'd settled, out of the way enough not to interfere with her, but enough that she still felt them with every shift.

Finally the flow would stop, and Mora giggled as she looked at Leticia. "There, now you are mine till those eggs come out. So let's just go put you somewhere nice and safe why don't we? Your friends won't even know where you went. Don't you just love that idea?"

Leticia would see Mora bend her neck a bit, before her jaw opened frighteningly wide, and engulfed the princess' head. The newt girl showing some surprising strength as her tongue and hands hoisted the princess off her shaft, the girl dripping only a little bit of the goo out her rear. Holding the woman pretty much vertically up the newt would work her throat a bit. Leticia slipping in more and more with each movement until the woman felt the resistance around her give away. Leticia falling into seemingly a void before landing in...A much /much/ bigger stomach then Mora should have had. It was also surprisingly dry and roomy. An almost 'nest' like space to one side, and a pile of food that must have been the larder's contents beside it. A voice echoing through the area saying. "Feel free to rest there. I'll let you out when I feel like it." Then her dress fell in ontop of her. It seemed that Mora was hiding the evidence.

Outside, the bulge that had been in Mora's neck, had turned into a rotund belly. The only sign that something was in there that shouldn't. Even that though was rapidly fading as the newt girl rubbed her belly and her inner world adjusted back to size. Finally it's settle back till she was looking perfectly normal, and after eating Leticia's dress she'd grab some more stuff from the larder and escape the way she'd come. Leaving none the wiser about what happened here other then the missing food.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Tag: Newt-capturers

"Ugh.. y... you beast with your.. massive dragonnewt dick.. oooh.. N.. no more eggs.. feel too goood.. goonnna cuuummm.." The princess moaned helplessly with the thick newtshaft filling her up. She moaned and cupper her newt-egg swollen belly as she felt a total of eight eggs pump into her, climaxing again, stronger this time, panting and closing her eyes in emberassed, perverted arousal, feeling both dirty.. and incredibly horny as she looked at the daragonnewt with slightly cloudey eyes.. "Y.. yours.. OOooh.. .. wait.. wont know where I went? n.. no..."

The princess got the wrong impression, struggled and eeeped. "D.. don't eat me.. noo aaah! help!" Though her struggles were sluggish in the afterglow of being filled with eggs, her pussy spasming once more with the feeling of danger... only to land on..in.. a strange tummy.. place.. there was food and.. her dress.. she listened to the voice.. "L.. let me go... Damn it.. I'm at the mercy of this creature.." She growled, reaching out to at least put on her dress and straighten herself out, only to realize with displeasure that it didn't fit perfectly over her now egg filled belly. ... well she had enough food at least,.. all she could do was wait, and feel those eggs fill her right now. Why did those disgusting things feel so ~good~ in her right now?

Last edited:

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Erika Icethorn
Hopes Hold
Tag: Goldy, Teaming up, Choosing Location

"Hmm..." Erika's clone pondered for a brief moment. "Maybe we should check Dwarven Mountains? I don't think I've heard news about heroines guarding there yet." The other one suggested. "And I think Baroness Alera is still resting, since she is famous word should has been spreading around if she makes any move." She pointed out her speculation at the end and dissolved her illusions while still playing with her floating ice shard, changing it shape into various types of animals.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Goldy The Golden Shot
Last Bastion, Wall
Tag: Erika potential demons for a gropeys

"Hmnn we could do the mountains, yes.." Goldy said, then considered"Maybe heard any news of the human kingdom and how things are going there?" She shrugged, then added. "Either way, whats your combat style because.. I like to hide and do a lot of damage if I can set myself up properly.." She nudged a thumb to her overgrown crossbow and looked towards the mountains.

(Update: Dwarven intro updated, so heading there!)

Last edited: