Corruption Tournament In Character

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament In Character

Erika Icethorn
Last Bastion, Wall -> The Dwarven Mountains
Tag: Goldy

"Human kingdom... I heard there two sword wielding warriors headed there, but the guards haven’t seen them back yet so they either still out there fighting demon, or heading back as we speak, or... you know… b-but I’m sure their quest just take longer than other." Erika hesitated at the end and continued. "A-anyway, I mainly prefer standing back and shoot Ice magics at a distance, but since I can cast them immediately, I guess I can somewhat manage close to mid range using illusion, teleportation, and variation of ice magic?" She answered, then saw Goldy looked in the direction where the mountains lies. "So… the mountains we go?" She asked in playfully manner, knowing the destination was already decided, and would followed her crossbow friend if she headed in that direction.

(I seem to have some RP to catch up with.)

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Aquifier
Tags: HOEM

Leticia would find something strange after a while in the newts stomach. Namely, that what could only be a tentacle that looked oddly like Mora's tentacle come in through the hole she had been dropped into the extremely expansive stomach. The tail dwarfed her, and seemed to grope around for a bit before it'd find her, wrapping around her and pulling her back out the way she came.

The princess found herself bathed in some slime again as she 'grew' and started to be pulled back out Mora's throat, until she was on the ground infront of the newt woman. The tail still curled around her hips, and the tongue pinning her arms to the side. The newt able to talk without issues despite her tongue being stuck out. "Hello again. Welcome to my lair!"

To say the least...it wasn't very impressive. There was a bed that seemed to be looted from one of the nicer rooms, a small pile of gold and things, and some other assorted furniture that she somehow got down here. Other then that though, it was well...a cave. A cave with a giant lake in it, and some glowey crystals that seemed to do all the lighting in the place. "Doesn't it make you cower in terror?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(bit too pink but otherwise fitting well!

Leticia Von Silberstein
Last Bastion? .. Moras tummy?
Tag: Breeding Newts?!

Leticia eeped at the tongue, seeming so large, probing around, only to pull her back out. She blinked in a certain confusion, wet with the newts Saliva, yelping and gasping as she was throughoutly covered in newt-slime, just after somewhat cleaning it off. She had a disgusted expression, but couldn't do anything to get the gooey liquid off of her in the newts grasping appendages.

"U.. ugh.." She made, looking around in the lair, with newt-goo wettening her slime and slowly, warmly running down her body, causing her to shiver slightly.. "Tzk.. no, not really." She was not in a good mood, due to her forceful, slimey imprisonment and the shock of being a newt-mother now. "Its some wet, stinky cave, who'd like it here? This is not even fit for a peasant! thats what you call your hoard? Tzk.. you should let go of me in emberassment!" She scolded the newt, arrogant and dismissive, if a little unaware of her situation. "How can you disgusting.. slimy.. creature even dream of demanding someone such as I keep you company!" She growled slightly.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Aquifier
Tags: HOEM

Leticia would find herself facing a glaring Mora. Somehow the expression only making her look more adorable of all things. "I'm just a temporarily impoverished dragon! And if you're going to act like that I could just keep you inside my stomach! Then who would come find you if they didn't know where you were?"

"Because even if you want to act like that, I did beat you. And with those eggs of mine in you you won't be able to access that word magic of yours. So get on your knees princess and maybe I won't put even more eggs inside you yet."

Just like that, the weight of Mora's mind brushed against Leticia's again, trying to force her down and remind her just who was the powerful one here. It wasn't like her word magic, just a sheer pressure against her shoulders and mind to push her down.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Moras lair

Leticia had to quickly contain a smile at the glare looking more adorable than anything.. she managed to by channeling he disgust at being.. eaten and regurgitated, basically. "Y.. yuck." Though, she kept her protest to the stomach-prison at that, not desiering to be locked away in it.. She made sure to try and struggle for a moment too, though that only had her mostly wiggle with dragonnewt slobber flowing down her form, covered by a wettened dress and with a slightly swollen belly.

"W.. what the.. how can your filthy eggs block my magic.. What have you done to me!" That said, exhaling and.. saying nothing, Leticia realized the newt-creature was correct about what it said.

"Get on my knees? B.. before a creature such as you, whatever you claim to be? I'd rather.." She hesitated.. rather die? Definitly not! Rather be bred more.. well, no.. but..

Her cheeks flushed in an emberassed, aroused anger. "Ughh...." She struggled under the Dragons magic, stumbling, dropping to at least one knee immediatly, looking up to the Newt.. "I'm .. of royalty. I'm not lower than some N.. Dragon-Newt.. I.. I demand you get your disgusting slime drenching me off of me a.. and remove those eggs from me while at it.. ..." She sighed, going on her knees fully, casting her eyes down..

"I.. request." She decided to ammend, finally, if perhaps a little late, still feeling the newt-tail and the wet tongue holding her.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Aquifier
Tags: HOEM, Newt Breeding

Mora just watched on with a smug grin as Leticia was slowly forced down to her knees. Looking down submissively at the newt's feet. Finally the princess had to request instead of demand, and she'd feel the newt's tongue retract, leaving her bound by just the tail and the mental pressure. "Good, you have no strength over me here princess. I'm the one in charge and you'll do good to remember it."

The newt paused for a moment, and Leticia noticed the woman's own outfit shift a bit as a noticeable outline could be seen through it. The newt shifting it aside and revealing her shaft once more, only half erect at this point, and the tip practically touching Leticia's nose. "Actually, I think it'd do to help you remember. You're already on your knees girl. Start worshiping me like you wanted me to do to you! Try anything funny and you'll never see the light of day again got it?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Moras lair

The princess glared at the ground,.. just the fact such a creature, draconic blooded and dillusional a newt as she clearly was, had dominion over her it was.. humiliating. "Grrnn.. w.. with my mouth?"

She responded, staring at the half erect, inhuman newt-shaft. The thing that had been in her ass and layed those slimey eggs before.. She growled. but.. well, the threat worked on her. She looked at the dark draconic shaft, with its impossibly inhuman size, gulping ever so slightly, looking up at the blue skinned newt, biting her lips, a part of her clearly curious about what was before her, but supressed by royal manners.

She, hesitantly, and with a humiliatedly-furious blush upon her cheek leaned forward, looking at the draconic tool before her, before giving it a hesitant peck, then a slight lick, of course she knew how to suck a dick.. not well, but she had done so when dominating a servant, out of curiosity, but.. she wanted to find out more about the dragonnewts taste first.. she expected it to taste like disgusting ooze. She definitly wasn't worshipping it with the proper enthusiasm, instead wondering to herself.

"Ugh.. how can I, Leticia be commanded by such a creature.." Perhaps the dragon story was.. no, nonsense, this was just a lowly newt, a lizard, a creature of the canals below the city.. that was literally where they were right now, after all! .. and yet the princess was full of the newts eggs and servicing it, reluctantly and struggled to move against its command.. but what could she do, her body was already full of eggs, after all, she couldn't risk the creature getting any ideas, as bizzarly appealing as Mora might be.

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Aquifier

"No, with your tail." Mora said sarcastically, before bapping Leticia lightly on the back of her head. Causing her shaft to grind up against the girl's face and smear some precum on her. "Of course with your mouth. At least until we get you a tail and a proper tongue. That's for later though."

Once Leticia started to properly work at the newt's cock she'd find that Mora's precum tasted...Not bad. It wasn't great like some demons, but it tasted almost like a strange energy drink or a rather unflavoured potion. A bit bitter, a bit sweet and rather thick. She might be dissapointed by how not unusual it was.

The newt though would frown at her unenthusiastic work, and would grip her long hair in one hand, her other forcing the girl's mouth open. Pulling her back and lining up the cock with her mouth. "Well, I guess I'll have to show you how to properly suck a dragon's cock first then!" She said, a moment before thrusting into Leticia's mouth, starting to work down her throat with short thrusts.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Moras lair

The princess blushed further and bit her lips slightly, mieeping a little even as the draconic shat pushed up against her cheek and stained her, out of a well educated reflex reaching up to clear and clean off that stain with an emberassed flush. "Get me a tail and proper tongue .. later? y.. You are insane!" The princess had to escape, most definitly escape, the wicked creature apparently wanted to make her into a newt, just like her! she'd play along then retreat, once this Mora was properly tired out..

The princess noticed the odd, unusual taste of the newt-cum.. This was not the taste of the dragon, at least, she assumed it wasn't. Not that she had had any comparison!

Well, it seemed harmless enough, despite a fresh, if sticky taste, that was as far as the princess' observations went though, "Ghh!" As she gasped and gagged with the Newt-schlong pumped into her with little warning, the draconic length invading her throat, making her gag and gasp, her mouth squeezing the invading newt-length hot and tight as she flailed a little, but was unable to overcome the dragonnewts throat-fucking grip, her head beginning to bop a little along with the lewd newts thrusting, slightly bulging into her throat as she tried in vain to struggle away and moaned out a little at the same time.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Aquifier

"Yes, going to have to make you into a proper dragon bride!" Mora said with a dangerous grin on her face as she continued to pump into Leticia's throat. Yanking the girl back everytime her struggling nearly got her free of the cock. The tail and the grip of her hands keeping the girl from any hope of escaping.

Though the sticky sensation would return, the newts tongue coiling over her body before slipping under her dress. Starting to tease at the princesses slit even as Mora forced her to deep throat her entire length. It seemed she didn't want to keep all the pleasure to herself maybe...

Either way. Soon enough, Leticia would feel Mora's shaft start to swell. Though at least unlike last time there didn't seem to be any eggs on the way. As the flow of precum sped up for a moment before Mora groaned. Holding Leticia all the way down to the hilt as she climaxed, flooding the humans stomach with seed.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Moras lair

The princess would have blushed and protested that .. while that idea was a secret fantasy, this was just some insane demi-dragon creature and not a proud, impressive one at that, but the addmittedly impressive shaft of Moras kept her well stuffed and silenced. She had little choice but to cough and suckle on the throat with the rough fucking, squirming, finally letting the oddly thick-sticky taste of the shaft somewhat arouse her too... she wondered if a real dragons shaft would taste like this, just.. well, be bigger.

"Whamnnn.." She moaned as the tongue assaulted her, making her moan slightly as her sex was licked by the impressively long and agile tongue, her legs parting a little, exposing her sex under her slime-covered dress as she felt Mora push into her, filling her with sticky newt-seed, swelling her a bit more as she couldn't do much but guzzle down the newt load, kneeling on the ground.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Aquifier

Mora kept holding Leticia all the way down to the base. Even as the amount of seed she poured out caused her belly to start to inflate a little bit, and the human's vision would start to dim from lack of oxygen. "I hope you like it there girl. Until you become a proper bride you are going to be in this position more and more."

The tongue pushed into Leticia's pussy, wiggling around inside her with surprising dexterity as the newt girl tried to reduce her to a desperate wreck. Refusing to give her enough pleasure to go over the edge, as the woman started to slow fuck her throat again. Pulling back just enough to give her some air before taking her time pushing her to the hilt and back. Leaving her teetering on that edge as the newt woman was rather obviously enjoying her bit of power play.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Moras lair

Leticia chocked a little on the dragon-cock deep in her, gagging her, making her eyes roll back in a slight daze of perverted arousal as she felt all the newt-cum pump into her, with her conscious resistance waning her body grew slack and relaxed, letting itself be filled with newt-cum her suckling growing almost infantile as she slurped on the newt-shaft, eyes half closed. Wait, what did the creature mean with until she became a proper bride? Surely the newt didn't plan to keep her like this, suckling on her newt-cock!.. though the lack of oxygen made the experience a little confusing, letting her throat relax, and Moras shaft push its way in nice and deep as the princess' weakened body relaxed nicely.

With her dress growing taut over her swollen belly and finally tearing a little at the seams she moaned, her hands coming to hold her belly as her legs spread into a more comfortable.. and more easily acessible position before the dragonnewt... and yet, although aroused, the newt didn't let her cum, she rocking against the tongue a little even, moaning, almost insistantly, looking up at her captor in humiliated desperation, clearly wanting to cum, but emberassed, annoyed with herself at being below such a creature. Me, a princess, pumped full of mundane newt-cum if at least it was a true, proud dragon as the creature claims..

When Mora finally withdrew, Leticia sucked air back in desperately, and this time, when the thick dragoncock pumped into her to fill her up, the suckling kept up, hesitantly, but falling to the newts dominance, as the princess spread her legs wider, her half torn dress riding high, revealing her virginal pussy full of warm wetness for the newt to taste, as the princess found herself stuffed again with the thick newtcock, with less resistance from her this time. While she still seemed to struggle against being the newts captive, Mora could feel the slime-covered, newt egg and cum filled princess slowly surrender to her influence..

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Aquifier

"There, that's better. Suck on it like a proper bride." Mora said as Leticia started to actually suck her off. The newt continuing to slowly pump more seed into the woman seemingly at will. The tongue though didn't stop edging the girl along. The newt taking pleasure in the sight of the begging princess. Though soon, with Leticia presenting herself, she couldn't help but say even as she was buried to the hilt in the girls throat. "You know. I was thinking about letting you stay a virgin, but spreading your legs like that. It's like you want me to fill your womb with eggs too."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Moras lair

The princess gulped, which in this case, caused a pleasant suckling pressure on the dragonnewts shaft. She was still refusing to be a newts bride, but with her feeling light headed, and, with the shaft where it was, it was easy to just suck on it more..
"Gmnnn..." She made as noise of.. was it arousal or protest, one had to wonder, as the princess full tummy spilled through the pretty much ruined dress, her hands cupping it, feeling the warmth flow into her, feeling herself expanding, with cheeks that couldn't blush any further.

Through the haze of warm, content suckling came the newts.. tease... offer.. threat, the princess wasn't sure anymore, of breeding her, taking her virginity.. she looked down on herself, in emberassed humiliation, legs spread, her innocent pussy exposed and wet by newt-saliva and her own juices.. it was not like the princess could protest, but.. with how full she was it was hard to move and close her legs as well, she tried to weakly shake her head.. a delightful sensation on the newts shaft.. she didn't want to be humiliated by having the newt take her virginity too.. and she was already so wonderfully full.. She tried to close her legs, but it was hard, with the shaft still pumping her full and the eggs filling her, it was easier to remain as she was and drink down more of the apparently inexhaustible supply of newt-cum.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Aquifier

"Mmmm, that doesn't seem like a no." Mora grinned, keeping Leticia from actually replying by virtue of the continued flow of seed. Though the newt's seemingly endless supply would start to slow and eventually stop, though not before Leticia was filled with enough cum that she realized she probably wouldn't need to eat for a while, and that her body might as well be nine months pregnant.

Then the newt would pull out and grinned down at her. The shaft still oozing a bit onto the woman's face. "There, properly fed, and we've managed to include the start of training into it. Now though, I can't hold back any longer. Let's see just how good your pussy is princess."

With that the newt's tongue withdrew, and the woman found herself pushed back, her large stomach half in the way, though the newt didn't seem to care in the slightest as she positioned herself between Leticia's legs. Her shaft sliding forward to push into the princess' pussy. Working it's way to her maidenhead, where Mora stopped for a moment. Her grin turning a tad more evil. "Hope you're ready princess, cause your about to become mine."

Then she pushed forward, breaking Leticia's barrier and pushing all the way into the hilt inside her.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Moras lair
Tag: Breeding Newts!!

Leticia could only squirm protestfully which.. felt rather good, Mora had to note, on her stuffing dragonshaft. When finally the dragon-newts virile flow ended she was too busy panting and holding her exposed, newt-cum filled belly to say anything right away either.

"Trai..ning?" She managed to inquire with a slightly woozy expression, cum dripping on the only half dried newt-slobber already wettening her face.. then she gasped as Mora made her next intent clear.

"N.. no wait!" The princess gasped out, but it was too late, she felt the newts dragonshaft push deeply into her, taking away her virginity, making her whimper, and her slightly lust-clouded eyes open wide in shock. A filthy, lowly creature like this had taken her first time!

Wait, the princess considered, as her pussy twitched and squeezed down upon the invading dragonshaft in hunger.. and perhaps protest.. surely, the newt didn't mean to put even more eggs into her.. she wanted to curse out a full protest, but between the fucking and being so filled up so sudden it only came out as: "S.. so full..." though her body didn't resist, both hands cupping her filled belly, perhaps in a perverse, motherly breeding instinct, not resisting the newts push into her in the slightest. She couldn't believe this.. the creature would put more disgusting newts like itself into her.. well.. she wasn't all that disgusting, kind of cute in a way.. but still!

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Aquifier

"Yep, training. Got to get you perfecting your newt cock sucking, then we can step you up to proper dragon cocks!" Mora said with a grin even as she slammed into Leticia's pussy. Groaning a bit in pleasure as she added. "Haaah, your insides seem practically trained already. So eager, guess you did want me taking your virginity afterall."

The large shaft had felt good in Leticia's ass, but now in her pussy, it felt amazing. Every ridge and bump seemed almost tailored to drive mortals insane. Maybe there really was something to her being a dragon? No normal newt should have something like this. As it was the woman just had to thrust in and out, not even putting any thought into teasing Leticia's insides, to drive the poor human rather crazy with pleasure as the newt leaned forward and pulled Leticia into a kiss, the woman licking her cum out of the human's mouth even as she started to grope Leticia's breasts and overfilled stomach.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Moras lair
Tag: Breeding Newts!!

Leticia, still on her back and gasping at what just happened was marginally distracted by the newts words.. so did it serve a dragon? Its body was definitly not a dragons, but that mental pressure, .. and.. well, she didn't know about newt anatomy.. though she had become more intimately familiar than she had wished by now. "N.. no.. I do not desire to be trained as a newt-plaything you.. you creature.." She objected with as much energy as she could muster, which wasn't her best, considering the thick dragonnewt shaft taking her innocently tight pussy mercilessly.. and her body already feeling overly full.

"I.. haaah.. I can't.." She moaned, her body rocking with the impressive shaft, letting the newt grope her fully pregnant-swollen belly and kiss and lick at her with little resistance, still blushing a bit as the lewd creature licked at its own cum.. "Ooooh.. " The princess cooed, with her breathing quickening, the amazing feeilng in her sex taking away the regret at losing her virginity, for the most part.. although her mind was still rather resisting, her body gave in to the dragon-newts lovemaking, becoming more malleable and pliable slowly, with her pussy gripping and squeezing the lustful dragonschlong tightly, practically asking to be filled up proper.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Aquifier

Mora didn't respond with words, just kissing Leticia harder as she worked her tongue into dominating the girl's mouth. Her hands going to Leticia's breasts and the newt thrusting harder and faster. Her ridges and bumps seemingly expanding a bit as they went, hitting more points as the entire shaft swelled. Bumping against Leticia's cervix as Mora started to work her way into the woman's womb. A few thrusts later and she was in, hitting back against the back of the princess' insides as she tried to turn the human into a newt breeder for herself.

The pace continued for a surprisingly long period of time. Mora working out orgasm after orgasm from the human girl now. Wearing Leticia's mind down with pinches, flicks, kisses and thrusts. Mora seemingly doing her best to maintain her own composure as she finally would pull back from her kiss and said with an imperious grin. The mental weight having returned, this time seemingly trying to press just how beneath the newt she was into the poor humans mind. "Beg princess. Beg for me to fill you up, or I'll just keep breaking you further. Until you can't even think straight anymore."