What's new

Corruption Tournament In Character

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hopes Hold

Thats what Arx Spes means, thats what we've called our little hideout here. Yes, a hideout. I call it a wretched fate, but then I always was a pessimist.

It looks pretty, doesn't it? Some ancient architecture a paranoid king had build to be unconquerable, fearing the worst. Who'd have thought his fears would become truth?

Yes, you know what I'm talking about, all around us, everyone is conquered. Humand, elves, dwarfs, even more exotic races are now trapped in here, with us. Because the alternative is to be out there, someones plaything, or worse, to become like them.

No, I don't believe the theories that we won a victory at an incredible price, I believe we just lost their interest.. they already have the world, its just too much of a bother to take this one fortress, but if you head out there, they will come and if you defeat them, well, you will simply lure the more powerful generals here..

"Don't look at me like that. No young one, I have not given up. Why do you think I cast the spell that maintains a forcefield around these walls every day? I just lack your fire. I think we should be content with what we have, lest it be taken away too.
You want to head out, to try and join the fights, or even liberate the lands from demonic influence? Go ahead. I shall not stop you. But know that if you go out there, they will come.

You could head out to simply defend Arx Spes, to lighten my load a little, or continue on towards the corrupted lands. Just remember, unless you defeat all the demons there and liberate the land, the magic will serve these creatures, not you. And even if you liberate this land, if it is not sucessfully defended by heroes in the future it shall simply be corrupted once more, do you see now why I hesitate? One last thing before you go.. there is nothing wrong about teaming up against the powerful demons. If you try to fight one on one, fair and square, there is a good chance you will lose and be perversly corrupted.. and of course no one would wish that fate upon you, right? But if you wish to know, you can fight at:"

Arx Spes, Hopehold, The Last Bastion
-Can't be corrupted.(but of course, in character that is because the valiant heroes keep fighting back the demons.)
-All heroes fighting here gain a single use of a force field. (Absorbs 5 points of damage)

The Elven Forest
-Animal affinity 2 for any demon inside while corrupted.
-Regeneration 1 for heroes inside if liberated.
-Further lands unlocked beyond if liberated.

The Dwarven mountains
-Elemental Control (Earth) for any demon inside while corrupted.
-Damage reduction (physical and sexual) for heroes inside if liberated.

The Human Kingdom
-Grunts 1 For any demon inside while corrupted
-Determination 1 for any heroes inside if liberated

The Halfling hills
-Curse 1 for any Demon inside while corrupted.
-Incredible luck 1 for any heroes inside if liberated

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament In Character

"Don't worry sir! We'll clear out those demons for sure. The fates say we'll eventually win." A bubbly girl with long black hair in a pony tail and a...rather significant chest. Wearing a shortened miko outfit, the girl couldn't help but bounce a bit which caused her large tits to bounce a bit more then a tad. "And the demons might be strong but they can't stand up to Fate in the long run!"

Now she just needed to figure out where to liberate, but she figured she'd probably be fine in the Halfling hills. Afterall, what was the worst demon that was going to be around there? A few corrupted midgets?

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"I have seen first-hand just what those demons are capable of," stated a woman in steel and leather armor. "I've seen them claim warriors that have many years of combat training. Even those demons that look weak can take you almost instantly if you're not careful."

She crossed her arms. "So I suggest against charging in blindly with little to no preparation. For that reason, I'll remain here until my preparations are done."

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"So did I! But if fate wants us to lose then we'll lose regardless. All to further fates plan to destroy the evil!" Musubi didn't even seem mildly worried at the idea that she might lose and fall to the demons. Truly, she was a weird person. "And what more preparations are there to make? That at least can't be made while beating the snot out of wimpy demons."

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ilessia shot a glare Musubi's way. "If it's your desire to throw your life away, then by all means, do it. What happens to one person is not my responsibility, but I urge you to at least take caution." She lowered her arms to her sides.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Zoey to Ilessia and Musubi
A golden haired beauty butts intof the conversation saying I-I don't care if I lose! I have to prove to my self and everyone else I'm not just a coward! It was obvious from the way she hesitated that she was a shy person. She hadn't really spoken up to anyone else before now, but she spoke with some determination in her voice. I'll go to the forest and... test myself there.

Last edited:

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The brown-haired warrior sighed and shook her head. "Do as you wish." She waved a hand dismissively before walking away from them, realizing she cannot dissuade them from their decisions.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sigh"Still got so much to learn." A mature voice speaks as she enters the conversation herself. The woman...well wasn't wearing much of anything, bearing markings and tattoos from her old tribe across her body. What she was wearing was limited to leather boots, a pair of gaultlets for her hands and a few leather straps around her torso and waist to hold her weapons; a pair of axes on her belt and a halberd on her back. Other then that, Sigrid was quite exposed. "I can assist either of you ladies if you need it. Far be it from me to let this lot get itself in over it's head without an experienced hand."

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I wouldn't mind if you helped me! I'm just planning to blast some of the minions and maybe take down a minor leader or something if we can." Musubi said with another bounce, the girl seeming having impossible amounts of energy.

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ilessia glanced briefly back at the group, then continued to walk. I'm too weak, she thought to herself, I need to become stronger before I can hunt down and slay those demons.

She found an open, mostly empty area and raised her fists. She waited a minute, then started practicing unarmed fighting moves.

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"Teaming up huh..." A woman wearing a kunoichi outfit mumbled. She rested her body against nearby wall deep in thoughts considering her choices. "Maybe I should go test my limit." Since I always ran away from them. All that left is to decide her own destination.

Last edited:

Nullify

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alera, walking in, looked the part of some sort of priestess, dressed in robes, with a small knife at her side. She holds a countenance of worry behind her glasses, and notices the tension between the differing viewpoints simply taking a seat knowing full well that the stories about demons were not simple myth, fully believing the old man.
"The man over there speaks with wisdom, I'd imagine it best for us all if we were to team up against the demons, many have fallen in their wake, we should do our best to take heart," She said, regarding Musubi.
"At the same time, however, we cannot afford to rush in, knowing fullwell that the demons are a formidable enemy. It is as most things are, not fully black or white. we have to balance our brashfulness with thought. There is no shame in admitting that your enemies are powerful, and require teamwork to defeat, it is through admitting weaknesses that we can grow. The seer tried to mediate between the boundless girl and the heavily-armored woman, trying to show them her view, while not deigning to act condescending, almost as if she were normally shy, and hides behind her light-tinged hair.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yari Darkbane
The Forest
Tag: Introduction, invasion

The elf had blonde hair, a bright, red dress with the insignia of a healer and a calm smile. she tipped her chin, considering the situation.
"Hmnn.. Well, the forest of the elves is an endeavour most worthy to free, so I shall see what demon would dare stay there and make it their home, while also knowing the human can back me up, if need be." she smiled, briefly lighting up, and, in a trail of light, stepping ahead, moving as fast as the light she had just produced. "On and ahead we wander, don't fall behind." She smirked ever so slightly, before continuing her travels, trailing into the forest.

Among the undergrowth she'd walk with natural grace, as befitting her heritage, a small ball of light floating up from her almost casually, staying over her and illuminating the forest ground as she prepared to smoke out whatever villaionous entities made their home there. "Come forth, ye wicked creatures and be snuffed out by the light." She challenged, the little light-ball floating up and down curiously.

Last edited:

theguy09

Reputation score

Zoey
The Forest
Tag: Invasion, Teaming up with Yari

Seeing that the elf in red was heading to the same destination as her, Zoey quickly followed after her, using her own lightning to keep up with her. Following for a good minute or two before finally speaking up. I'll follow after you. I-if that's ok with you that is...? You look strong and what that human said made a lot of sense to me! I want to fight back! She spoke in a rushed tone, trying to say everything at once. Pain was viable on her face when saying she would fight.

If she was allowed to join, she would silently follow behind Yari, preparing to defend herself and Yari from attacks from behind.

Last edited:

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Forest
Tag: Invasion, Teaming up

A woman in armor patterned like forest leaves with a bow and quiver with arrows slung over her shoulder followed a fair distance from them. She kept a hand behind her and on one of her arrows. Always stay alert in the forest, father says, she thought to herself.

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Halfling Hills
Tag: Invasion

Musubi would bound to the halfling hills, either with or without Sigrid. She hoped with, but she'd go regardless. Looking around for some peon daemons to smash as she made her way through the formerly vibrant hills.

---

The Elf Forest
Tag: Introduction

The group that ventured into the woods would find yellow eyes of wolves staring at them from the woods around, before they'd dart away into the foggy depths of the corrupted woods. Running for some time before they'd reach the lair of their mistress. The green haired witch sitting inside her old home with her slightly larger then normal pet wolf beside her as the two weaker pack members came back and informed her of the invaders. Three working together like this was not a challenge she'd take on by herself, and she'd send the weaker wolves away with messages strapped to them, heading to the nearest daemons she knew were in the area, looking to gather some strength of her own against the heroes.

Last edited:

theguy09

Reputation score

Lizzy
The Humans Kingdom
Tags: Introduction, Invasion

Lizzy, had silver hair, blue eyes, and was wearing a outfit that balanced movement and defense. With movements so graceful only a dancer or strong marshal artists could have, Lizzy walked to the old man, and her fellow heroines before saying, The Human Kingdom once stood tall and proud, but now it is only a shadow of its self, filled with debauchery. I will go there, and fight for its freedom, if anyone will go with me, follow me. Her voice filled with resolution, she begins her pilgrimage to the Kingdom.

Arriving at the Kingdom of man towards dusk, she would travel in land, and call out, Come demons! I shall avenge my sect this day!

Fmokou

Reputation score

Yuno Saikoko
The Elf Forest
Tag: Introduction, Teaming up with The Woods Witch

Yuno was sitting in her regular spot somewhere in the middle of an open field of flowers. This was Yuno’s favorite spot to sit at this time of day, as she loved the feeling of the hot sun burning down on her bare breasts. She was so occupied with enjoying the sun that she didn’t notice the wolf approaching her, until it was nudging against her breasts. Though, instead of taking the message that was strapped to the wolf, she immediately hugged it. ''Doggie!!!'' Yuno yelled out happily as she kept clinging to the wolf. The wolf figured this meant that she agreed to help, and dragged her back to his mistress in the elven woods, where Yuno was dropped off on the floor. Slowly she rose up on her hand and knees, and crawled to the much bigger wolf, embracing it. ''Doggie~'' Yuno yelled out happily before noticing the green haired witch. ''Oh, hello, your doggie brought me here.'' Yuno said casually to the witch, drowsily looking at her as Yuno’s attire was slowly slipping off her body, leaving her nearly naked.

Last edited:

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Herinna
The Forest
Tag: Introduction

The woman noticed movement. She readied her bow and an arrow and looked around. "I do not think we are alone," she said to the others. What, exactly, she saw moving, she does not know.

-----
Ilessia
Hope's Hold
Tag: Introduction, team up with Lizzy

Ilessia eventually returned to the group and noted a decrease in its size. She overheard the silver-haired warrior speak as she returned. "Well, since you all seem so keen on charging in head first, I suppose I'll go with to make sure you don't get yourselves killed, or worse. I'll join the group going to the human kingdom, I suppose."

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Shimizu Nao
Arx Spes, Hopehold, The Last Bastion->The Dwarven mountains
Tag: Invasion

She noticed that most people seem to have teamed up and on their way to their destination while she lost in thought. "Maybe I just think too much about all this" she made up her mind and turned to the old man, her eyes sharp without hesitation. "Thanks for the advice, but I should get going too" She strode toward the mountains once home to Dwarfs.

She arrived at the entrance of a carven, the blackness inside seem to swallowed the surrounding light. "Hm, Darkness cannot blind me" She walked inside without any light source, hand at her short sword ready to strike anytime, and tried not to get detect by whatever lies in wait.

Heightned Senses: Night Vision