Corruption Tournament: Dwarven Mountains

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament: Dwarven Mountains

The Dwarven Mountains
Tag: Post-Battle, Nao

"So eager? You'll make a fine breeder then if you can stay conscious." Amorok chuckled again, before pulling back and slamming forward. Nao's entire body jumping under Amorok's paw as he started a rapid pace. Fucking like a dog, Nao would feel her mind eroding from the pleasure as his cock forced her body to mold to its shape.

Harder and harder, the Amorok somehow even getting faster as the fucking went on, the wolf curling over to keep licking and teasing the human's ears now that he knew they were weak. Soon enough Nao would start to feel Amorok's member starting to swell, the slowly growing knot stretching her wider and wider with each passing moment.

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Shimizu Nao
The Dwarven mountains
Tag: Post-Battle, Amorok

Nao's body jumping in rhythm with Amorok's pacing of canine, thrusting in and pulling out rapidly. "Eek! Ah! Aaaahhh! you're going too fast~ Ahhhh!~" She felt nothing else but the pleasure from being fucked like a dog as it seem to be the only thing her mind registered.

"Ahh! it's getting faster!?" She moaned louder and lewder as the wolf keep fucking her faster. "Noo~ don't play with... Aaahhh! my ears while fucking me~ It too much!~ Aheee!~" She started to losing it from the combination of being fucked in dog like pace and getting her ears teased at the same time. "Ahh!? ahh~ it getting wider!?" She felt the shaft inside her starting to swell, slowly forming a knot stretching her pussy wider. "Aahhh~ Ahhee~ it's getting bigger~" She felt the increasing pleasure as the canine member were getting larger.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Dwarven Mountains
Tag: Post-Battle, Nao

Soon enough, Amorok's knot would swell enough that the wolf creature wasn't able to move much anymore. Instead he made up for it by getting even faster, ramming the few inches of movement he did have at a near blinding pace before he'd finally go still. A moment later Nao felt the first burst of the wolf'slaughtered seed flooding into her womb. Followed by more and more seed as the minutes passed, five minutes turning into ten, then into twenty, and finally, half an hour later, the wolf would pull back. Shifting after that to let the last drops of his seed land along Nao's back and hair. The poor human girl filled to the brim with seed, as even more pooled around the rock from where it had escaped.

"Heh, isn't this just how you want to be girl? Underneath me and filled with prospective puppies? Amorok would ask, before adding. "Now to keep you safe till the puppies are ready."

A moment later, Nao felt Amorok's tongue wrap around her, and with a quick jerking movement she'd be sliding down his throat. The movement stopping as she came to rest in a slightly roomy 'stomach' that seemed more to hold someone prisoner then to actually eat them. She could feel the wolf's muscles moving around her as he padded deep into the Dwarven Mountains again. To await his next hunt.

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Shimizu Nao
The Dwarven mountains
Tag: Post-Battle, Amorok

Nao felt her pussy swell along with Amorok' knot and getting closer to reach climax as he thrusted faster but shorter before coming to a stop. "Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!~" She reached as the canine cum burst into her womb. It didn't stop there as he continued to flood her inside for another half an hour or so before he pulled his member out and spurt out the last load onto her back and hair as a fininshing touch. By the time he finished, her face drown in pleasure, her tongue sticked out with her mouth open agape forming a sloppy smile, and her body twitched occasionally from the intense experience. "Fuhahhh~" Her moan mixed with a relief that it finally ended as well as the pleasure of being filled.

She sloppily noded as a response to the wolf's question. Then she felt being swallow whole down into his fleashy cozy 'prison' and slowly drifting off into dreamland.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Dwarven Mountains
Tag: Post-Battle

With Nao now safely stored inside him, the giant wolf looked over to where Miana had worked herself into a froth. The succubus not even caring to put her limited wardrobe back on as she hovered over and landed on his back. "Oso lan ona, laster berarekin jolasteko daukat. Orain, aurrera!"

(End Amorok encounter in the Dwarven Mountains for now)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Melana
Hunting wolfes
Tag: Alera, Amorok

Melana made her way up the mountains, despite any protests from Alera she might be facing. "A giant wolf can't be that hard to miss." She mused, cracking her knuckles. "Come out, come out, wherever you are. I want to see that mighty beast that got the young warriors in such a scare." she said, with a slightly arrogant grin.

"Well, perhaps it is too injured to fight on. Might have been the type that just looked tough in the middle of battle." She mused, drawing her blade and cutting it along the mountainslope.
"Where could you be, creature..." She mused on, next cracking her neck.

Melana uses her quick mastery to gain +3 physical!

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Dwarven Mountains

Amorok had been sleeping on his 'meal.' Catching a bit of rest before the inevitable happened. Unfortunately it wasn't anywhere near as long as he'd have liked. Waking up to feeling Miana poking him. "Beste bat dago hemen"

The giant wolf sighed, and waited for Miana to point the way, and then letting her dissipate. Heading through the tunnels until he got back to the large cavern he had found the other two, he'd see in the distance the woman walking. "Whats this? Another hero here to try to claim this land again. Or are you here to rescue the other one. I told that mage I'd return her when she had borne my pups." The wolf said, his powerful voice echoing through the cavern. "Regardless turn back hero, your kind doesn't need to lose another today. I will not attack you if you leave now."

The wolf would keep pacing around, watching her movements. He could sense this one was stronger then the last two, and it put him on edge. If she left, then he'd let her go and turn back. If she didn't make to leave and moved to attack, he'd prepare himself. Leaping to strike first while she had to close the distance. Trying to use his bulk to knock her under him. "Well, if you so badly want to become my bitch then let me indulge you." Trying to force her to take in the heady scent of his musk.

Amorok gives Melana the chance to leave. If she doesn't take it he will attack.

Leaping forward he will try to pin her beneath him and hit her with his musk. Sexual attack 17+2d8 =

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Melana
Hunting wolfes

"Neither. I'm here to crush you." She exlcaimed, then blinked, as the wolf pounced her. "Interesting, it seems you don't like to hold back." She chuckled, pushed to her back.

(Defending using Defence mastery)
Better roll is a 6, 18 total, 7 damage.

"Haaah.. haaah.. fascinating.. though in the end you are but a beast, pouncing without honor to get an early attack in. GRAAAH!" She growled, gripping the giant wolfs flanks left and right. Her aura shifted to something more dangerous, even though her pale cheeks had flushed a little with arousal, her eyes grew cold, pale and piercing as she picked up the wolf, inhaling.. then exhaling, tossing the canine back, and against the caves walls.

"I was mislead to believe you were strong. Seems the others mistook pure lust as actual battle prowess. Just a creature of perversion I have to crush and little more... a shame. What a weakling you are, taking the firststrike against anyone that you think an actual threat to you." She exclaimed, reclaiming her sword and standing back up.

(She is at 6 Stamina, including Regen/Paying for Overcharge. She uses Overcharge and increases her physical score with quick adaption, for a total of 31, her sexual stat is at 14 from adaptive combat.)

Physical attack for: 36 total.

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Dwarven Mountains

Amorok was thrown, but didn't even seem mildly phased by hitting the wall, even as rocks fell off his form. The large beast visibly grinning at Melana. "Ohh, I am plenty strong. I just felt like if you were staying here you'd prefer that treatment then my teeth. The last hero certainly did.

"That is certainly an impressive amount of strength you have yourself woman. To be able to throw me. I wonder what kind of pups we would make together." The wolf started to approach again, actually looking at her with something that could almost be called a bit of admiration. "Let me show you my own strength then."

Then the wolf would pounce this time going with his claw, trying to bat the girl to the side.

Amorok defends against Melana's attack. Rolls Physical 24+2d8 = . Loses 1 Stamina. Goes into Disbelief

Amorok heals 1 Stamina from regeneration.

Amorok attacks Melana. Physical 24+2d8 = -3 = 26

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Melana
Hunting wolfes

"You are not worthy." Melana simply stated, coldly, in response to the wolves advances. "I admit, I am suprised you can speak, but if all you are is your bestial frame and your bestial stink, you aren't worthy to lick my boots.. but let me show you just how weak you are compared to true strength."

With that, she took a step forward towards Amorok, the claw cutting over her skin. "True strength is not to be afraid of pain or failure." She informed the wolf, as the cut upon her cheek healed, and Amorok realized just how exposed he was before her, with her intentionally taking this attack.

"I will admit, your toughness is interesting, and you have forced me to release my full strength right away, so perhaps you are more than a simple beast.. Now, show me if you can survive an actual attack from me." Melana informed, her sword slowly raising high, the ground cracking under her armored boots. Amorok knew that this'd hurt.

(Using power Defence:Regeneration to lower his attack to a 21... lucky for Amorok she rolled a 1, but thats still 10 damage... and I'm generously counting in her secret bestial fetish weakness here. ^^ )

"I see you are still standing. That was my defense, beast. Now prepare for my attack. Try to survive it and earn the right to speak to me as an equal." She exclaimed, her blade twirling, already red with the wolves blood...

Physical attack with cumulative -1 penalty,
Roll(1d10)+0:
9,+0
Total:9

39 total physical.
(Again she regens 1 point but Overcharge immediatly drains it again, 6 stamina)

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Dwarven Mountains
Tag: Melana

Amorok was hurting, badly. Between Melana reversing his attack, and the follow up attack. He was more or less dead on his feet. He wouldn't let that stop him though. The wolf creature keeping on his feet if only barely. Even as some of his more grievous cuts were starting to close. For the moment one eye was closed over by blood. "Well, blade witch... I'm still... standing."

Amorok panted out, staring her down. Her knew he was more or less defeated at this point though. One more hit like that and he'd be down in an instant. Still, he'd stand his ground. If the witch charged him again he'd once more try to attack.

(If Melana continues the combat) The creature moved forward to strike Melana, but a flash of pain from his leg caused him to fall, and instead of striking Melana with his jaw as he had planned, he instead ended up falling ontop of her if she didn't get out of the way. Accidentally causing the girl to fall into his fur, the soft hairs rubbing her body all over.

(If Melana doesn't continue the combat for the round) If the the witch didn't come after him, he'd take his reprieve if he could get it. Letting his body try to heal as he said. "Does that make me an equal in your eyes now?" There was something to the words. They weren't entirely innocent, carrying an undercurrent of tempting lust beneath it.

Amorok takes 10 damage from Melana's counter attack, leaving him with 12 HP

Amorok rolls to defend from Melana's attack. Rolls 24-3-1+2d8 = Amorok takes 9 damage, has 3 HP remaining.

Amorok regenerates 4 HP, is at 7 HP.

If Melana continues the combat. Amorok 'attacks' with sexual. Roll 17+2d8 =

If Melana doesn't continue the combat, Amorok's Lustful kicks in and he tries to tempt Melana instead of fighting.

Nullify

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alera
Wolf Hunting?
Tag: Melana, Amorok

That woman was far too arrogant in her own right, charging directly to the mountains, straight up to the demon, no less! From the meeting of the two, they immediately ran into fighting, leaving the seer behind. Alera could not let this go on, and looked back into time to Lady Melana's usage of the ability that grants her a strength that can contest this beast, and mimics it to a T, before letting out a war cry, and, noticeably stronger than before, slams onto the wolf demon

Alera will utilize her Postcognition/Copy combo to mimic Overcharge at rank 5, then proceeds to attack with physical, now at an enchanced 26
Roll:
Then I'm using Pre/Postcognition's first combat roll re-roll:
Takes one point of drain, and is at 15/16 Stamina, unless I retain my damage, then I'm at 11/16
I can revoke that, as it was poorly timed, thought it was an appropriate time for me to finally make my arrival.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Melana
Hunting wolfes

"Hoooh. You -are- still standing. No wonder those hotheads lost against you earlier. What is your name, beast. I am Melana, they call me lady Melana Silverhair." The female warrior smirked, looking at Amorok with a domineering, arrogant glare, adding: "And don't call me a witch. I deserve better. There is nothing magical about my ability. I'm merely this strong. Exceeding the limits of your own body is not witchcraft, but training and determination." She insisted.

"Either way, wolf.. What the.. Who says you could steal my kill, wretch!" She growled at Alera joining the battle. "I don't need your help!" She crossed her arms.

"Moreso.. you dare copy my ability? That is not a power you should use lightly. It places an enormous strain on your body, you fool. You can't keep using it without the proper training!" She exhaled, ending her own combat overcharge and taking a step back..

If it was pride, or a sense of honor, apparently she refused to attack the wolf 2on1. She didn't attack Alera, but both wolf and heroine didn't get the impression that she was pleased with what had happened. She kept her sword at the ready, but didn't attack.(Letting you determine if he'd still say the equal line as the action that caused her to not attack has changed!) "You are quite the opportunist, are you not? Running from a fight, then striking when you see the advantage. I'm starting to think the beast has more honor than you." She glanced from Alera to Amorok.

(Health is recovered after the battle concluded, so she's at 15. That said, with her joining in, Amorok would get 2 points if winning again, or we'd only get 1 point if we win and liberate the area. Also! Defense rolls never suffer a cumulative penalty, only offense does, to balance things out for high stat users and multiple attackers. *nods*)
Melana deactivates her overcharge this round, but is still at 6 Stamina. She doesn't attack further.

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Dwarven Mountains
Tag: Melana, Alera

(Going to go with he didn't say it for now)

"Amorok-" The wolf started before he was suddenly slammed into by the side by the second woman. The strike caught him completely unprepared, and he was nearly driven to the ground as it cut deep into him. The wolf's body starting to regenerate once again. Noticing that the sword woman was standing down for now, evidently as displeased with this new arrival as he was, he'd turn his attention to the seer from before. "So your back for your friend? I told you I would release her once she had borne me a litter. But instead you strike me from beside like a jackal."

The wolf pulled itself to its feet and struck, his jaws snapping out to try to catch her.

Amorok fails the defense with a roll of 24+2d8 = -3= 28. Amorok suffers 6 damage, has 1 remaining.

Amorok regenerates to 4 stamina, has 5 remaining.

Amorok attacks Alera back with a physical attack. 21+2d8 =

Last edited:

Nullify

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alera
Hunting wolves?
Tag: Melana, Amorok, Ultimate Shame

As the seer, who certainly was not adjusting well to the powers she was channeling through herself ran towards the demon, she was rebuked by the very woman she wished to try and help, as well as get help from. The seer withered at the armored woman's scathing words, but was incapable of stopping her attack.

The wolf obviously didn't take to her attack kindly, and promptly bit back at her, to which she attempted a defense for

" I-I wasn't trying to steal your quarry, I asked for help because I wanted cooperation! If you wish to end it, who am I to judge, and the only reason it looks like an opportunistic strike is because you ran headlong here before I could catch up, so I am sorry for that, if you wish to continue, I will not stain your fight...

Alera backed away as she let her copied ability diminish, wholly ashamed at how her actions played out, and the fact that she felt it was a terrible thing to do as well, and it should not have happened. She would resolve herself that she could still find Nao, searching through the past few hours, reflecting on her shameful ideals and thoughts. Fighting as a heroine was an honor, she should treat it that way.

Alera's defense roll:
Alera intends to back out the fight, wishing not to stain her companion's honor, if possible, as well as deactivating Overcharge.

I'd rather not harm Amorok with the defense, as she wants the heroines to be just that, and she couldn't live with herself if she did away with another person's quarry, especially in such a cloak-and-dagger way.

Considering any of that is possible, She will look back into time to find out Nao's fate at a later turn.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Melana
Hunting wolfes

"Did I ask, for your help? Did I evoke the image of needing your help?" She narrowed her eyes still, but seemed marginally appeased by Aleras words. "Which part of the creature bleeding and struggling to remain standing looked as if I was on the brink of defeat?" She exhaled. "You are wise to relinquish my power. Its not yours to take." She kept her sword drawn, but in a non threatening posture, for now.

"Wolf. Release the captured heroine and begone and I'll let you live. Even if you managed to defeat me, and know I have not yet unleashed all of my abilities, she'd simply take you down in a shameful way."

Melana offered, not attacking again, her own body beginning to recover as her breathing calmed and the flush of her cheeks ever so slowly disappeared (7 Stamina now). If Amorok took her offer, or played for a good opportunity was another thing alltogether, but could he hope to fight Melana and Alera?

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Dwarven Mountains
Tag: Melana, Alera

Amorok had to admit, he was rather surprised that Alera backed off. Looking between the woman and Melana. He'd smirk. "Not leaving me much choice are we? I'd like to go down fighting but at this point it would accomplish nothing more then risking harm to your companion."

The wolf looked back to Melana and focused on her. "As I was saying before. I am Amorok, and I will remember your name Silverhair, I have not had such a fight in ages. I would like to continue it later. Now." The wolf started to cough, and the girls would see a bulge starting to form in his throat, before the wolf bent over near Alera, and after a few more movements dropped Nao on her, pinning her to the ground and turning on Melana. Reaching out his his jaws and his tongue shot out to wrap around her she didn't get away. Alera would recognize this from before, the attack that had kept her hidden away for a battle.

Unfortunately for the three of them, if he could he'd pull Melana into his jaws and turn to run as fast as he could. Leaving the seer stuck under her unconscious, and very slimey friend stuck ontop of her.

Amorok rolls to use Amorok's capture on Melana. Physical Roll, rolls 21+2d8 =

If Melana doesn't escape the grab attempt, Amorok turns and flees the battle. Leaving Alera and Nao behind to claim the Dwarven Mountains.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Melana
Hunting wolfes

"You're suprisingly reasonable for a giant wolf, good." She chuckled slightly. She did blink and slightly lose her composure as the wolf.. regurgitated a suprisingly healthy looking heroine.. "Gross, but.. alright. and.. what the!" She had just about sheathed her blade, when she felt a large, wet tongue coil around her armor. "What the.. whats this, let go of me!" Came her voice, if muffled.. she would soon focus and regather her insane physical strength, but for now she failed to overcome the wolves assault, being carried along with him!

(alright, Amorok is technically fleeing the battle, granting Alera and Melana +1 points. The area is liberated, yey! However, Melana is carried along.

Both regenerate, +4 for Amorok, +1 for her. She uses overcharge, is on 7, tries to escape his grasp, with a roll of 35 physical!

Nullify

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alera
Liberation of the Mountains
Tag: Melana, Amorok, Nao

Alera sat there as the picture of shame as she took the brow-beating from Melana in the back of her mind, finding out through her vision, and then Amorok's actions, that he had swallowed her previous companion!

The seer hardly noticed as Amorok sidled over, and spit Nao out onto her, shocking her from her trance, before seeing an all-too-familiar attack coming for Melana. Alera attempted a warning shout towards the armored heroine, but the wolf already had her in his grasp, and began to flee the scene of the battle, leaving the seer with a less than pleasant smelling kunoichi, the task to purify the mountains, and another inner conflict whether she should chase the wolf, before coming to the conclusion that Melana could clearly handle herself, both in bouts of combat and words alike.

After summoning her pocket dimension, mainly as a way to keep Nao safe, she set to making sure that there were no demons left in the mountains, and then afterwards, returned to Hope's Hold, to tell the others about the recently reclaimed Dwarven Mountains.

So, we've earned a point to spend freely, but do characters already finished with the character creation also get the extra 5 points?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Yes, you get the extra points, total of 6 to spent.)