Corruption Tournament: Dwarven Mountains

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament: Dwarven Mountains

Kyllea
The Dwarven Mountains
Tags: Goldy, Erika

(I’m okay with it, since it speeds up the fight a bit, and don’t worry, I’m procrastinating quite a bit.)

Another barrage of three icicles were shot at Kyllea, them coming from three sides didn’t exactly help her, as she was confident she could at least defend two sides easily, but if the third side was the real one, Kyllea would most likely end up losing. ''Hmph, you’re sorely mistaken if you think such a weak attack can affect me dear, so just accept your mistress gift, naughty girl.'' Kyllea said, before flames spouted from the ground absorbing two sets of icicles and making them disappear. However, the third set of icicles was the real one, and once the set of icicles hit her, the demonic woman’s hands and feet were frozen to the floor. ''Tsk, it looks like I guessed incorrectly.'' Kyllea said disappointed, looking up at the Ice mage that was victorious. ''Hmph, you probably want your friend back, you’re a fool if you think I’d let her go free, or let you harm my beautiful servants further.'' Kyllea said, before gathering her remaining bit of strength, and engulfing her entire army including Goldy into flames, and transporting them back to her keep. Though, the succubus cock was now twitching, and looked painfully erect while pre-cum was leaking from the tip, as she couldn’t stop her cock from throbbing. ''Ha… Ha… fufufu, do what you want with me, but I’ll warn you, if you don’t release me after what you’ve planned for me, your friend won’t be released either.''

Kyllea rolled for defense, lowering her stamina to 0. If you don't agree with this outcome, and with Goldy to be free, I'll release her I suppose.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(mechanically, the Dwarven Mountains are defended and everyone gets 1 point effectively, with Kyllea defeating one of the heroines. Mountains are open to invasion by another demon!)

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The Dwarven Mountains
Tag: Goldy, Kyllea

Erika was about to celebrate her victory when Kyllea fell to the ground, hands and feet frozen, but she instead panicked when the succubus used the last of her power to transport her servants and Goldy. “H-hey! where are you taking her!?” The ice mage wasn’t expecting the succubus to exploit her weakness and fell to the ground as the phobia setting in. “It’s not fair you know? I defeated you but somehow I felt like I’m the one that lost.” Her eyes watered, but she’s trying her best to control her emotion. Though, she didn’t experienced the break down like the last time due to the fact that she started to accept the succubus a little. “F-fine... I will let you go and you will free my friend... but before that... y-you will have to s-satisfy me first!” Erika got up, slowly walked to Kyllea and pulled up her skirt, revealing her drenched underwear. The succubus would feel that her restraint was undone and free to move again. “Come on, don’t keep me waiting. You’re the one who did this in the first place.” Her face beet red from embarrassment, looking at the succubus with more of a begging than demanding face. “Ah! one more thing... I’m Erika, what yours?”

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Goldy was still out of it, trapped under the molesting succubus*

Fmokou

Reputation score

Tag: Erika
The Dwarven Mountains

''Don’t worry. She got safely transported to my keep. I’m sure she’s going to enjoy her stay with my succubi, they’ll treat her with love and care, mostly love though.'' Kyllea said with a perverted grin on her face. Although, that expression shifted to surprise when Erika made such a pervert request of Kyllea, but after seeing the girl expose herself, Kyllea had once again a cocky perverted smirk on her face. ''My, my, that looks quite delicious. You know, you’d get a lot more attention from men if you showed a bit more skin.'' Kyllea teased a little, before getting back onto her feet. ''Most of my succubi call me mistress, but since you beat me, feel free to call me Kyllea.'' Kyllea said, before walking over to the drenched girl, and grasping her ass cheeks, as Kyllea pulled the girl close against her body. ''My, it’s a shame you’re wearing so much clothing indeed, some of my succubi would be jealous of a body like yours.'' Kyllea complimented while squeezing the girl’s generous ass. The two of them were perhaps for Erika a bit uncomfortably close, as the demoness thick cock was throbbed against Erika’s midriff, and the tip of Kyllea’s cock looked incredibly swollen and was slowly leaking a bit of cum. Erika’s head barely reached the demoness bare chest, if she wanted she could easily nestle her face between the two soft mountains.

However, even if the girl chose to nestle between Kyllea’s giant breasts, she’d quickly found her chin grabbed, and made to face the demoness looking down her on. ''Don’t worry. I’ll make sure to take good care of you. I won’t be satisfied until you’re addicted to me~'' Kyllea whispered into Erika’s ear while sliding down a finger across her spine, and before Erika could stop Kyllea, their lips were locked together and the demoness tongue was trying to invade Erika’s mouth. In the meantime, the demoness slowly undressed Erika, only interrupting their kiss to remove Erika’s upper wear, and once the ice mage was completely naked, Kyllea pulled away from Erika’s lips. ''It’s such a shame indeed, I feel like I should punish you for hiding such a beauty under all those stuffy clothing.'' Kyllea grinned, before giving Erika’s bottom a firm smack, making her cheeks jiggle a little, and leaving the imprint of her hand onto them. ''Before we go any further, I’ll give you these.'' Kyllea said, handing over the rings she showed to Erika before. ''If you want a real fun time, you should equip them. They’re designed to keep you in a blissful state for a long time. Of course, I’ll remove them afterwards, unless you want to keep them.'' Kyllea chuckled, before grasping onto Erika’s butt once again, and this time pulling her roughly against Kyllea’s body, as Erika could now feel the hot cock throbbing against her skin.

Tag: Goldy
Kyllea’s Keep

The flames that absorbed Goldy and the succubi around her weren’t hot, instead it felt more like a warm blanket enveloping her body, and carrying her off into a comfortable bed. Though, before Goldy could get used to that sensation, she was already transported to Kyllea’s keep, though for her it would merely look like a castle hallway. Goldy’s equipment was gone, including her clothing, and the succubi that were frozen seemed to have recovered from their earlier orgasm. ''It looks like our mistress saved us.'' One of the succubi said relieved. ''Mhm, and it looks like she gave us a cute little hostage to play with~'' One of succubi giggled, before grabbing a hold onto Goldy’s wrists. ''Don’t worry. We will take good care of you here. Just leave everything to your big sisters okay?'' They said, before Goldy had the various demoness’ smoosh Goldy’s face against their large soft breasts, and she could feel their various thick cocks press against her body, all the while their thick cocks were throbbing against the girl’s exposed skin, as their monstrous cocks rubbed against the girl.

The four succubi guided Goldy quickly through the hallway, as they were carrying the girl between their bodies. It didn’t take long for them to reach their destination, and once they opened the large door, Goldy was greeted with perhaps a surprising sight to her, the room they brought her too wasn’t a prison cell, or some type of perverted love den. Instead, it was a perfectly normal looking bedroom, with an incredibly luxurious bed in the middle. They gently put down Goldy on her back onto the soft bed, and two of the succubi quickly joined her. Each of them taking hold of one of Goldy’s side, and pressing their bodies against her, as their soft large breasts made a makeshift pillow of the girl. Their large cocks were pressing against the girl’s body, and both succubi started to trail their fingers along Goldy’s sides. ''Don’t worry. We will make sure you’ll enjoy your stay here, and as long as you’re with us, we’ll spoil you, until your mind breaks from the pleasure.'' They said, trying to reassure her. ''But, since you’re here, perhaps you would like a kinky outfit like ours, being completely naked is a tad bit embarrassing don’t you agree? We’ll give you some nice pair of boots, perhaps even a corset, which should make that cute little body of yours a lot sexier.'' The demoness whispered into Goldy’s ear, while circling her finger around Goldy’s nipple, before giving it a small pinch.

''And don’t you worry about getting bored, were going to thoroughly explore that body of yours, and introduce you to many pleasures you’re unfamiliar with, until our mistress gives us an order to release you.'' The other demoness whispered that into Goldy’s ear, before she could feel the demoness fingers trail along Goldy’s pure entrance, as she was slowly caressing Goldy’s entrance, and occasionally flicking her finger over the girl’s small clit. ''We’ll make you go mad with pleasure, and there’s nothing you can do to stop us.'' The demoness said, before kissing Goldy’s ear and giving a small lick.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Goldy
Evil Succubus castle?
Tag: Kylleas Succubi primarly

Goldy wasn't quite sure what had been going on, she had lost... kind of, but the ice mage should have had enough of an opening to win, with the Succubus attacks focusing on her, right? Then there was a fire, though.. she hadn't been burned, instead there was a change in scenery, and now she was both disoriented, and being molested. "W.. what the?" She mumbled, noticing her throughout newdity, naturally black haired with an almost metallic sheen, as her patch of pubic hair revealed, her body slim and athletic, not muscular enough to wrestle against Succubi for certain, a precision fighter, and, without her crossbow, one that was throughoutly fucked in more than one sense of the word.

"Hostage? Me? Tzk.." She growled in humiliation at that. "You're not my sisters you perverts!" Said Goldy with an emberassed flushing of her cheeks.. the unusual familiarity with which the succubi were treating her had already been getting to her and they seemed to have no intent of stopping. If the demons were more rough and violent, at least she'd have an easy time resisting their brutality.

"Ugh l.. let go of me.." She demanded while the overly well proportioned demons rubbed up against her rather normal physique..Goldy had thought she had pretty nice breasts, but she felt almost flat chested compared to the smooshing happening by those large mammaries and those shafts throbbing against her. Goldy didn't resist 'her sisters' much, in part because it was four on one and she didn't have much of a chance, in part because she was hot and disoriented and.. weirdly aroused.
And again she found herself suprised at the gentleness and the normalcy of the place, hesitation clear upon her face. "Ugh.. if you want to be nice to me l.. let me go." She asked, more than demanded as she was put down gently and.. caressed, more than anything. "I don't want to be naked, but.. W.. who says I want a perverted outfit like that!" She complained, not feeling like she got much input on her fate and gasping lustfully as she felt the Succubi tease and pinch her hardened nipple, quivering in between the two.

"Ahnnn.. s.. stop. Don't want to go mad.." She moaned out, feeling the succubus lick at her ear, though her body couldn't help but relax and spread her legs a little under the sex-demons expertised hand teasing at her, blood rushing to her loins in beginning arousal. Not that that was her fault, she was warm and comfortable and the demons were gentle and.. well, not at all the sex crazed monsters Goldy had expected. "P.. please don't... why are you so nice, what are you going to do to me?" she gulped, looking at the succubus next to her, more scared, despite the demoness words, than resisting already, looking at her captors, trying to make sense of the situation.. this was not how she imagined a hostage will be treated! "Y.. you're just trying to trick me and make me your little succubus-slut sister! I don't want to go mad with dirty things you do to me...." She objected, still remembering the anal bead pleasure attack she barely.. evaded, with her cheeks flushed, as she tried to get up, her innocent sex tingling under the teases so far. "D.. don't hurt me.." She said, worriedly, still remembering the anal bead attention from earlier.. though, as much as she tried to think of it, it hadn't really felt unpleasant, rather... she shook her head, trying not to think of it, her eyes wandering over her captors, taking in just who she was dealing with.. she looked as if she wanted to just cuddle up to the least intimidating one of them for ironic safety from the others perversion. If given a chance she'd cuddle up worriedly, hiding her face and body in those luscious mammaries, only leaving her soft bottom exposed for the other demons.

Last edited:

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The Dwarven Mountains
Tag: Kyllea

"Really? t-thanks, though I like women more." Erika blushed and her body figeted at Kyllea's compliment. "Kyllea... such a beautiful name... Wah- mnnh!" Although Erika yelped, it was rather on the positive side which resulted in her being more wet. She then unconsciously hugged Kyllea waist. "Really? but I feel comfortable with these clothes." Erika replied while feeling a little bit uncomforable from being so close to Kyllea. She could feel Kyllea's member leaking its precum and throbbed against her stomach while she nestled her face between Kyllea's soft breasts. she smell nice... With Erika being on the lower side, she could smelled both of Kyllea's body and precum strong but sweet scent. "It so big... does all succubus has a penis this huge? or is it just yours?" Erika curiously asked while unconsciously hugged Kyllea tighter to get a better feel to its warmth and its strength from the throbbed. 'The smell is getting stronger? hahh~' Because the area between her and Kyllea's thick member was getting tighter, Erika now smelled a stronger and more condensed scent.

"Mhn~ I think I'm already addicted to you though Mhmf~" Erika body shuddered in respone to the whisper and touch. She said truthfully before she was cut off by a long invading kiss from Kyllea while also being undressed. Once Erika was completely naked and Kyllea parted their kiss, Her mind now mostly filled only lust for released, but she somehow still in control. " Hah~ Me? beautiful? Ah~" Erika yelped from the smack that would obviously marked her ass cheeks. "Real fun... S-since we're going to do it anyway, I'll wear them for the time being." Erika was quite surpised from her own words but it was quickly replaced with lust and curiosity. "Mhmmn~ Wow, its hot and real ready now isn't? hmm~ and maybe you also could explain in more detail of what these rings are?"

Fmokou

Reputation score

Kyllea’s Keep

''You’re free to leave anytime you want, it’s a shame we don’t get to play more with a cutie like you, but if you don’t want to be here, we won’t stop you from roaming the castle. However, there are several succubi here that would love to get their hands on an innocent little thing like you, and they’re a lot more forceful then us. You’ve met some of them haven’t you? The once that played with your butt a little, there a lot more perverted succubi roaming these halls then those.'' The tallest of them all explained, as she was rummaging through the dresser, trying to find something appropriate for Goldy to wear.

''Why wouldn’t be nice to you? You’re our precious soon to be little sister after all, why wouldn’t we pamper the youngest with all the love we can give, and introduce her to all the pleasures we’re familiar with.'' The one succubus that was licking her ear whispered those words sweetly into Goldy’s ear, before she continued to lick and kiss it. When succubus noticed Goldy’s wetness between her legs, the succubus started to slowly trail her fingers along Goldy’s lean abs, until she reached Goldy’s patch of hair. Once the succubus reached Goldy’s patch of hair, she gently caressed through the patch of hair, occasionally rubbing her fingers over Goldy’s excited crotch.

''Trick you? We aren’t trying to trick you at all, why would we pretend we don’t want you to become our little succubus sister? Someone as incredibly adorable as you just has to become our succubus sister. Besides, it would be cruel of us not to try and introduce you to the pleasures of your body, and deny your chance to become our cute sibling.'' The succubus playing with her breasts whispered that into her ear, talking as if becoming a succubus is a boon rather than a curse, and with the intention of showing her how much of a boon it would be to become their sister, she leaned over towards Goldy’s mouth, and forced her lips upon Goldy’s. Soon enough Goldy would find the succubus’ long tongue explore Goldy’s mouth, teasing Goldy’s own tongue. Meanwhile, the succubus hands continued to tease Goldy’s sizeable breasts, slowly circling her fingers around Goldy’s nipples, while occasionally pinching them gently.

Though, once the woman shifting through the clothing turned around with two potential outfits for Goldy, they’d stop teasing the overwhelmed girl. The outfits the succubus chose for Goldy were rather lewd as she might’ve feared. The first outfit consisted of thigh-high black leather boots with tall heels, a black corset designed to make her bottom and breasts look fuller, and a black choker with a large metal ring. The other outfit was drastically different, it was a pink see-through nightgown, that didn’t look like it would either cover her lower body or her breasts, in fact the chest area looked to be completely exposed and designed to push her breasts more out, and furthermore, the outfit consisted of pink thigh-high socks. Although the second choice might not look that bad, Goldy soon noticed two accessories with the second outfit, a headband with pink rabbit ears and a small butt plug with a cute little pink rabbit tail attached to it.

Once Goldy chose her outfit, the four succubi quickly began to dress her up, or if she chose neither of them, they would simply leave her naked. Of course, if Goldy chose the second outfit, they were sure to prepare Goldy properly first. The fourth succubus that was just watching the other three from the sideline crouched behind Goldy while the others were dressing her up. After the succubus spread Goldy’s ass cheeks apart, the succubus started to gently slide her tongue across Goldy’s ass crack, flicking her tongue against Goldy’s little rosebud each time she passed it. Although, the succubus intention was only to lube of Goldy’s little rosebud, she couldn’t help but force her tongue inside Goldy’s asshole, slithering it against her insides, before pulling out. However, Goldy’s ass wouldn’t stay empty for long, as she quickly felt the small butt plug entering her asshole, giving the girl a cute little puffy tail.

Whichever decision Goldy went with, she did find the perfect target to nestle her face into. The succubus that was finding clothing for Goldy looked to be slightly taller than the rest of them, she had beautiful blue hair and incredibly pale looking skin, besides that she had gentle looking eyes, she almost felt more like a caring mother rather than a sister. Goldy was free to smoosh herself against the succubus giant mammaries, and hide herself into the succubus’ gentle embrace. Although, Goldy could feel the gentle woman’s cock twitching excitedly when Goldy embraced her so eagerly.

Tag: Erika
The Dwarven Mountains

''Ara, than we’ve something in common, I tend to favor women too, but you probably could’ve guessed, when you look at what I turn men into.'' Kyllea responded. ''There are succubi with larger cocks and smaller. I would say mine’s about average. It’s all about what you desire for, some succubi desire for a smaller cock, and others desire for larger ones.'' Kyllea explained to the curious Ice mage.

''Fufufu, since you’re enjoying my smell so much, how about you press your face right against the source of it?'' Kyllea suggest, before release Erika from her embrace, and once Erika kneels down in front of the succubus, the succubus painfully erected throbbing shaft was right in front of Erika’s face, as they sweet scent of the succubus’ natural odor invaded Erika’s mind. With a little push or by Erika’s own accord, the succubus shaft was now pressed against Erika’s face, as the succubus started to slide the pre-cum covered shaft across the woman’s face, filling her nostrils with Kyllea’s lewd scent. When Kyllea stopped sliding her shaft across the woman’s face, the succubus pressed Erika’s nose against the base of her cock, filling the woman’s nose with the lewdest smelling part of Kyllea’s body. ''Since you’re “victorious”, there is no reason to hold back, you’re allowed to smell and taste as much of my cock as you want'' Kyllea said in a rather teasing way.

''Well, I’ve got two types of them. The first type is easy for me to remove, as it consist of small tentacles that will constantly pleasure you sensitive little clit and nipples, don’t worry, they won’t force you to orgasm constantly, you’ll just be kept hot and bothered until you chose to release yourself. Although, the more devious thing they do, is infesting any clothing one wears, turning it in an incredibly exposing and lewd outfit. The other kind is a lot more difficult to remove, and only used for the naughtiest of succubi. It creates a skin hugging bodysuit that constantly will tease your entire body. Its cruel design won’t allow you to masturbate yourself to an orgasm, and forces you to find a suitable mate for your release, or you could stimulate the suit enough to the point it will penetrate both your holes and fill them with eggs. So, which of these two would you like to try out?'' Kyllea asked with a devious smile on her face, as Erika actually agreed on wearing the lewd rings. Perhaps Kyllea could corrupt this eager woman after all, even though she was victorious, as Kyllea was quite amused at the victorious woman current position, enjoying the sight of having such an eagerly lewd woman’s face against her cock.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Goldy
Evil Succubus bedroom!
Tag: Kylleas Succubi harem

"Free to leave?" She tilted her head at that, looking at the door, true, there was a lack of restraints and all that.. plus she didn't know how she got here, so.. roaming the castle didn't sound like the best idea. "Humnn.. y.. yeah, I remember that.. attack." She nod-blushed.. she was still a bit suspicious of herself being trapped with.. the nice ones, though they certainly seemed to act the part.

"Uh.. uhm.." She merely blushed, uncertain what to say at the 'little sister' bit. "I'm not a succubus.." she finally objected, weakly, followed up by a soft mewling under the demoness' attention to her ear, making her quiver ever so slightly. "Haaah.. aahmn..... wha..." She moaned, her body tensing and relaxing.. tensing and relaxing again as she felt the succubus tease through her pubic hair, over her little mound and at her warm, wettening sex. "Hmnn.. th.. that feels really nice.. w.. why you're just brushing and it feels so .. arousing.." She had to admit, closing her eyes briefly and simply feeling the caressing through her hair, over her soft, smooth skin..

Consequentially she didn't much resist the teasing of her breasts or kiss either, gulping and parting her mouth, her own tongue at best submissively following the succubus, though the caress of her warm, no, heating up breasts, helping to encourage her and make her moan lustfully.

"H.. hrmnn..." She mumble-moaned, looking up at the lust demons.. and the presented outfits as she was allowed to calm down a little from her 'sisters' treatment. While at first the pink outfit looked.. well.. cuter was not the right word.. more acceptable was, Goldy suddenly noticed the buttplug and hesitated, looking at the lustful demons, her breathing still quickened in her own arousal. Between this,.. and everyone looking expectantly at her, she shily looked over to the second outfit.. only to feel her tight bottom molested and.. prepared, nuzzling up to the large succubus with a yearningly moaned: "I.. I want to be pampered.." as the buttplug was pushed fully into her.

Sure, she could run.. though that knoweldge in itself made the idea of running more complicated.. these succubi were nice, and a large part couldn't help but wonder how.. nicely they could pamper her. After nuzzling herself into those warm, large breasts(and feeling her cock pulsate) of the gentle blue haired succubus for comfort she finally found the courage to look up to her and inquire, with a cutely hopeful-submissive look.: "Why are you so nice, I mean.. you are demons.. Y.. you just want to help your little.. want to help me feel good right?" Shily, she presented herself to the succubi sisters as she was, cheeks flushed, her nipples hardened and pushed out by the pink dress, her stature shifting, keeping her legs a little spread to relieve pressure upon the fluffy buttplug, which nicely presented her wet, innocent sex and soft, dark bush above. She clearly enjoyed the gentle, if teasing treatment of demonic familiarity, to the point of quickly adapting to the buttplug now nestled into her and stopping her arousal from pulsing through her, as she looked at her demonic.. sisters with a shy, hopeful glance.

Fmokou

Reputation score

''I don’t know where you got the idea from that demon’s cannot be nice, but someone has obviously miss educated you. Like every other race, there are nice and mean demons, just as there are nice and mean people. The Blue haired succubus explained, while caressing her fingers through Goldy’s hairs. ''And don’t be shy, you’re allowed to call yourself our little sister, since from now on, and even after we part ways, we’ll always consider you to be our adorable little sister.'' The succubus cooed out, before Goldy could feel the succubus cock slide across her belly, as the succubus couldn’t resist rubbing her hot throbbing cock over Goldy’s exposed belly.

''Also, if you’re worried about our size, I might have something that will calm your nerves.'' The blue haired succubus said, as she pulled Goldy’s face out from between her breasts, and pressed Goldy’s face onto one of her humongous breasts, while putting her large erected nipple into Goldy’s mouth. ''Feel free to suck up as much delicious cream as you want, I promise it will make you feel a whole lot better.'' The succubus explained, and if Goldy followed her command, soon enough her mouth was filled with the succubus’ milk. Although, the taste wasn’t exactly what Goldy expected, as the warm thick rich cream reminded her more of hot chocolate milk rather than regular milk. After a bit of sucking on the Succubus’ erected nipple and swallowing the rich creamy milk, Goldy noticed that the more she consumed, the fuzzier her mind began to feel, the better the butt plug felt, and a slowly increasing burning sensation could felt between her legs.

However, before the sensation became unmanageable for Goldy, she could feel two large hands squeeze and spread her ass cheeks apart, as it looked like the succubi were going to take advantage of Goldy presenting her innocent wet sex to them. Quickly Goldy could feel the butt plug in her ass being toyed with, as the succubi constantly twisted, pulled and pressed onto the small butt plug in her ass, and once the burning sensation of Goldy’s innocent sex became almost too much to bare, she could feel one of the succubi fingers slide across her twitching clit, making her entire body quiver with pleasure. After which, Goldy could feel her burning innocent sex being enveloped by one of the succubi mouth, as a long slippery tongue began to eagerly explore Goldy’s folds and the inside of her quivering sex, changing the increasingly intense burning feeling into intense waves of pleasure, that coursed from her innocent sex over her entire body. ''Doesn’t it feel nice being pampered by all your older sisters?'' The succubus that was hugging her asked in a motherly voice. ''It does, doesn’t it? But don’t you agree that it would only be fair of our adorable little sister to also pamper us a little?'' The succubus asked, while Goldy could feel the succubus cock excitedly twitch.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Goldy
with the Evil Succubus bedroom

Goldy, still a bit uncertain about the situation, peered at the blue haired succubus.. this one was most definitly nice, but she had also very clearly said that they planned to drown her in lewdities. Still she blushed at the little sister comment, deciding she much rather stay with her nice sisters than risk it with more wicked succubi and also feeling oddly aroused by being the Succubus little bunny-sister, nuzzling subconsciously into the hand petting her. With all the nice things the demoness said, she still could feel that hot tool up against her soft skin, barely hidden under the thin fabric of the bunny outfit.

"Gmnah?" She gasp-blushed, if blushing more was possible at this point, as the hard, full demonic nipple and areola pushed into her warm mouth. Suck delicious cream? Did the succubus want her to drink from her breast.. well.. she gave a soft, shy sucking motion at the suggestion, out of lewd curiosity. A curiosity that was reminded with an odd, almost chocolat-ey taste. "Hmnn..." She cooed in response. After having a bit of a taste she shifted about, letting that bushy-tailed buttplug settle into place more nicely, her expression clouding with lustful relaxation, her thighs rubbing against one another slightly with the growing heat between them.

"Haaah..aaaahn.." She moaned out, gasping and
Presenting her bottom as she felt the butt-plug toyed with, her sex drooling with arousal by now.

"Haaah.. it does feel nice, my body is so hot and my bottom tingles and your tongue.. ahmn... only fair.. yes.. Wow,.. its still so big but I don't care.. hmnnn" She moaned out, nodding to her 'older sister' succubus, withdrawing from the chocolatey nipple and licking her lips, quivering under the assault of her own sex, a youthful, innocent taste to it as the succubus dove in, whilest goldy herself looked at the massive shaft before her, shily bending down, giving it a kiss and tentative lick, agreeing more affirmitavely. "Hmnn.. let me pamper you please.." as one of her hands held herself unsteady upont he bed, the other going from holding on that luscious breast to the thick shaft, caressing and feeling along its length as she gave the demonic tip a taste. At this point the Succubus-milk had made her so horny she was happily giving her sisters free access to her throbbing sex and ass, hornly aroused and moaning out in her lust: "Hmnn.. please play with your little bunny-sister..." before suckle-tasting from the tip of the demoness' shaft, just as she had suckled on that thick nipple before, before shily, not too skillfully, but with clear arousal, licking along the shaft before her, letting the succubi spread her legs and bottom as if asking for more.

Last edited: