Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament: Halfling Hills

Xura
Halfling hills
Tag: Nym.

The powerful wolfling nonetheless moaned under the lewd catgirl squeezing and molesting her, growling.. ironic a heroine would tell her to give in to her bestial nature some more. That said, the werewolf womans shaft hadn't only grown bigger, it had also changed, an angry red tip peeking out of a fuzzy sheath, if Nym took her time she could literally see it push out into full erection with the catgirl lewdly splayed over the werewolf. "Grrr.. damn feline in heat.." She growled, struggling to get back up and in charge..

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ayda
Halfling Hills
Tags: Isabelle, Ylasa

When the cards were revealed, Ayda felt both a sinking feeling and a strange anticipation. She flinched seeing how badly she had lost to the Demon. With her favor over Ayda, the demon asked to her to eat our Isabelle as she was fucked from behind. Ughhh, I-I guess... I mean.. I-I lost, so I'll do it. Ayda had lost and her own morals called for her to keep her promises.

She got onto her knees in front of both Isabelle and Ylasa and slowly moved her face towards Isabelle's folds. S-so you just want me to lick her? She asked as she ever so slowly, timidly licked and lapped at the soaking folds, before she got into it for real. She had never actually done anything sexual before with another women, and she was a little hesitant at first. Every movement of her tongue covered itself in Isabelle's sweet nectar.

Does... does it feel good?
Ayda asked Isabelle as she was eating her out. Her tongue was swirling around, somewhat clumsy, but able to achieve its goal of pleasuring Isabelle. She didn't really know when she should stop, so she just kept going, kept licking, kept pleasuring Isabelle!

I think this should probably be a sexual attack against Isabelle? So sexual attack of !

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Halfling Hills
Tag: Victory again!

Nym would indeed take her time. Teasing Xura as she raptly watched the demon's cock work its way free and to full size. Her eyes glued to it as her tail wagged a bit behind her. Then when Xura was to full length the cat woman twisted around and leaned forward. Propping the werewolf's shaft up a bit with her hand, she'd take it into her mouth. Licking the tip relentlessly as she started to work her way down the woman's cock. The movement revealed that the cat woman's skirt was pretty much the only thing she was wearing, as Xura might spot her path to getting back into dominance as Nym's pussy was bare for her to tease and lick.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xura
Halfling hills
Tag: Nym

"Grmnn.. horny kitty.." And here she was, trying to contain the beast within, well, if the heroes, or at least this particular heroine was so hot for her horny shaft, little could she do, could she? Her canine cock pulsed in anticipation, pointy, yet thick at the base and veiny, as Nym felt her skirt pushed up roughly, domineeringly, though any attempt to stop the wolfs advances might be delayed by the warm, wet tongue pushing up against the pussys pussy, as the wolf-were growled sensually, hungrily, draping her long, rough tongue over and up against Nyms petals, whilest her hips jutted upwards, as if to push the shaft properly into the felines warm mouth.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Halfling Hills

Nym moaned as Xura started to lick. The cat girl's pussy warm itself. Moreso then a humans ever would have been at least, and was already noticeably wet. The girl's shuddering moan travelling through Xura's shaft. Causing it to vibrate a bit as she started back to her own licking. Running her tongue around Xura's tip, at least until the wolf woman trusted her hips up. The cat girl letting out a small sound of surprise at it, but the action only seemed to spur her on further. Starting to bounce her head in turn with Xura's thrusts. Taking the wolf girl all the way to the hilt with each thrust, running her tongue around it's entire length as she went.

Fmokou

Reputation score

Isabelle
Halfling Hills – Ylasa’s Realm
Tag: Ylasa, Ayda

Every time Isabelle slid her ass over the demoness cock, she felt her resistance wavering, and it didn’t take long before she had to take small rests, panting with the demoness cock buried deep into her ass. ''W-What, I’ve never had… Eep!'' Isabelle shrieked out when the demoness smacked Isabelle’s ass, besides leaving a red handprint on her soft bottom, it also made the faux noble’s legs shiver and her ass tighten around the large intrusion, and because she was in the middle of sliding the demoness large cock out, the smack made her lose balance and forced Isabelle to slide back down the demoness cock, trembling in pleasure and panting with her tongue lolling out her mouth. When Isabelle was comfortably resting in the demoness lap, she could sense how close Isabelle was to coming, with the faux noble’s ass tightening against her cock. Though, Isabelle still had some energy left, and with her remaining energy, she continued to please the demoness cock with her ass, groaning each time the demoness slowly pumped up into her when she slammed down her ass against the demoness cock. ''Nggg… C-Can… you stop doing that… anddd… nggg… just let me complete my task…''

Herioc determination lowered the damage to 3, leaving Isabelle with 3 stamina, since she took sexaul damage, she gains 4 sexual stat with adaptive combat.

''Y-You can’t…'' Isabelle whimpered out, hearing the demoness command, as she desperately wanted to complain about that command, but in the end held her tongue as Ayda did lose against the demon. ''A-Ayda, I won’t blame you for this, I understand you have to do.'' Isabelle groaned out, as she was still thrusting her ass over the demoness cock, and she hesitantly spread her legs for Ayda, showing Ayda Isabelle’s soaking pussy, that was slowly leaking on the demoness lap. Isabelle let her ass rest on the demoness lap, letting her do most of the thrusting for now, as Isabelle prepared for Ayda to lick her quivering folds. The first few licks were manageable for Isabelle, but once Ayda got really into it, Isabelle could barely contain herself, grinding her pussy against the woman’s mouth while grinding around the cock inside her ass. ''I-it’s… it’s… good….'' Isabelle said embarrassed, but she managed to fight of the oncoming orgasm that was building up inside of her.

Rolled on defense, Isabelle's base was increased by four due to adaptive combat, I'll let Ayda choose if she wants to take stamina damage from this.

Not only that, but Isabelle began to grind her insides over the demoness cock, and her ass suddenly felt a lot tighter than before, strangling the fat cock inside her ass. Now, Isabelle was bouncing inside the demoness lap, roughly thrusting the demoness cock in and out of her ass. Occasionally she would grind around the cock in a circular motion inside her ass, before picking up the pace once again. Isabelle was slowly getting used to the giant cock that was buried inside her ass, and was determined to please the demoness before the demoness was able to please her.''I’ll teach you to mess with a noble hero, I’ll defeat you in your own game and get both of us safely out of here!''

Isabelle rolled to sexually attack Ylasa, increased by 4 due to adaptive combat and increased by 1 due to herioc determination, while lowered by 1 due to consecutive, making the roll 24 in total.

Last edited:

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Halfling Hills - Ylasa's Realm
Tags: Ayda, Isabelle

Ylasa rolls for defence, taking 3 stamina damage, 9 remaining.

"Hnn~... Tightening up are we? Seems like someone's about to cuu~uum..." Ylasa could feel her own orgasm rising even as she spoke but she could tell she was still in a position of advantage, especially with the two girls working against each other now.

"Really now th-though, 'Noble Hero'". The demoness scoffed and gripped the girl by the hips, gritting her teeth as she fought to control Isabelle's wild bouncing and start countering it with her own powerful thrusts, spearing that thick pole up into the noble girl's behind even as she felt her own pleasure rise from the stimulation. "You certainly look N-Noble up there, getting ready to cum your perverted brains out all over your 'throne'...

Then she blinked and slowed, a wicked smirk coming over her face as she hauled the lusty noblewoman down to the base of her cock and held her there. "We still have a game on though, and you're finished your punishment turn, so tell you what, I'll make you one last bet, you manage to lift yourself off my cock and I'll say you two sluts are free to leave. Fail, and I get one new pet."

"Personally I doubt you'll make it past the eighth inch but don't feel too bad, maybe your friend there can win you back with a hand of cards? Or at the very least she can join you in worshipping my cock when she loses too...

Ylasa is using her 'Challenge' ability to try and get Isabelle to use a mental attack (The Willpower necessary to lift herself off the demon), Isabelle will take -2 to any other stat she tries to attack with.
For the sake of Brevity, I am rolling my mental defence in advance so that the next post doesn't have to be shortened for action-response bullcrap assuming Isabelle takes the challenge. If she doesn't then I'll roll my defence for the relevant stat in my next post.

Pre-Roll Mental Defence: 1d10 Defence Dice + Mental Stat 20 =

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xura
Halfling hills

"Horny cat slut.. admit it, you want to know how this feels, no wonder you pounced it so vigorously." Xura insinuated, her soft furred body warm up against Nyms. "Ho.. hoaaaah!" Xura moaned as she felt the entirety of her angry red shaft swallowed, a majority of two thoughts crossing her mind.. for one, this was feeling rather good, for two, the wolf within her wanted to take, and keep the lewd cat as plaything after all.. well, maybe after taming her into a lewd puppygirl. Calmly and, making sure to keep licking the catgirls sex while her canine musk and hot precum kept the catgirl relaxed and distracted, Xura leaned up to open up her collar, then slowly edged forward, a wicked grin on her lips, the collar in paw as her canine tongue dove in deep..

"Hmnn... -slurp- you're a horny kitty, aren't you?"

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Halfling Hills

Nym didn't reply except with picking up the pace of her bobbing head, and her cat tail curling into something that looked a bit like a love heart. Her pussy dripping against Xura's tongue as the girl was thinking about how she was going to ride this wolf girl into the ground! Then maybe take her home and make her into a pet. She'd give her a dog bowl and everything! Walk her around town naked and let her fuck a few people that tried to be mean to her. She'd have her own growing collection of captured demons for after they won so she'd be able to have all the super good sex that the demons really really beat the humans at doing.

The thoughts, mixed with the words and a lick of Xura's, were enough to make the cat girl wiggle a bit and moan around the wolf woman's cock once again. Completely unnoticing of the collar slowly getting closer to her.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xura
Halfling hills

The wolfgirls dangerous grin broadened, but got interrupted by a throaty moan as Nym proved her sexual prowess. Briefly the wolfen wondered just why the feline was -that good- Geesh, that lustful creature was dripping wet... and with that Xuras instincts distract her thinking, similiar to Nyms as it was. And then, with an eager, lustful sigh, Xura leaned forward and let the collar snap around Nyms neck, only to drop back and close her eyes in a lustful moan, precum oozing from the shaft whose knot was twitching and growing lustfully.

"There we go.. good bitch.. wonder if you'll change at all, become an obediant puppy-girl, or just a bitch like all the rest.. hrmnn.." She growled lustfully, while Nym felt the collars strengths and curse.. fill her. Suddenly she was far more aware of the scent around her, the feeling of the shaft.. a beautiful wolfcock before her, her animalistic body rather receptive to the cursed collar, as the cursed item attempted to influence her mind, telling her how good bitches weren't ment to own other bitches, they were ment to be owned themselfs.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Halfling Hills

Nym paused her movements for a moment as the collar latched on around her neck, licking up the Xura's precum. Pulling back off Xura's cock for a moment as she asked "What's this? Collar? Nym likes collars but should have a~aaa." The woman's words were cut off as she moaned, her cat ears and tail poofing out, changing, until they had become dog parts instead. Her fur on parts of her body becoming a bit longer, and she'd start giving off the scent of a dog woman in heat instead of a cat. She wasn't to the level of Xura yet, but the wolf demon might realize that if she left it on the cat long enough, maybe she'd turn that far?

The cat turned dog girl blinked a few times, looking back at her tail and then at Xura. "Guess it was puppy girl then? Brain says I shouldn't own you. Nym won though...Maybe Nym let herself be owned for a bit, but you come back to Nym's home! Friends are going to be stuck with demon for while anyways."

Nym's barely functional mind had come to its agreement. So she really didn't see any point to not bobbing back down Xura's shaft like her newfound doggy instincts seemed to be telling her to do. The girl just as eagerly as before sucking licking the wolf girl, deepthroating her and running her tongue around the wolf's knot. Uncaring if it got stuck in her mouth it seemed, knowing she could handle it. Her pussy once more waggling infront of Xuroa's muzzle, eager to be licked and teased again.

Last edited:

Fmokou

Reputation score

Isabelle
Ylasa’s Realm
Tags: Ayda, Ylasa

''S-Stop spouting such blatant lies, th-there’s no way… nnnggg… that filthy thing could get me to an orgasm.'' Isaballe panted out, while the demoness was thrusting her thick cock into Isabelle’s petite behind. While the demoness’ hips were smacking against Isabelle’s increasingly reddening bottom, she gritted her teeth to desperately fight against the oncoming orgasm. Isabelle was determined to not let some demonic cock make her cum through her ass, having such an embarrassing defeat would be beyond humiliation, and it would look awful on her track record, which already looked somewhat awful. Though, eventually the demoness powerful thrusts forced several moans out of Isabelle, and it didn’t take long before the demoness cock left Isabelle asshole incredibly sensitive as it continuously twitched around the big invading pole inside her butt.

Luckily, just before Isabelle’s determination crumbled and she could feel an orgasm wash over her, the demoness started to thrust slower and hilted the bouncing woman to the base of her cock. ''E-Ehh?'' Isabelle said in surprised and with a hint of disappointment, as she was slightly frustrated her orgasm was denied. ''H-Hmph, risking it with a final bet, an easy one at that, you must be rather full of yourself thinking I wouldn’t even reach past eight inches.'' Isabelle stated confidently, but when she shifted around a little, and her body began to tremble with pleasure, she looked a lot less confident. ''H-Hmph, s-so be it, if you want to lose that badly, I’ll accept your challenge. Preposterous, thinking I can’t completely such an easy task.''

After Isabelle gathered her breath, she firmly placed her feet on the ground, and in a single motion slid the entire length of the cock out of her ass, or that was her intention at least. Instead, Isabelle barely managed to slide out an inch before her legs were shaking, and her asshole was excitedly twitching against the demoness cock. Soon enough, Isabelle’s entire body was trembling with pleasure, as the woman’s tongue was hanging out while she was panting like an animal. Isabelle was frozen in place like that for quite a while, before she suddenly moved again, only holding back the orgasming with determination. ''D-Don’t think you’ve won you arrogant demon!'' Isabelle yelled out.

Though, in the end, Isabelle’s attempt was even more pathetic then Ylasa assumed it would be, as with gritting teeth, Isabelle was once again frozen, the instant she moved. This time however, the girl’s body was trembling a lot more violently, and both her holes wouldn’t stop twitching. ''Noooooooo… don’t look… this is too humilatingggggggg~!!!'' Isabelle groaned out, as she could feel several waves of pleasure overtake her body. The entirety of her ass was shaking and twitching against the large invading pole. It didn’t take long before Isabelle’s legs completely caved in, as the girl pathetically slipped back over the little bit of cock she managed to pull out of her. Isabelle was forced to rest her body against the demon’s, as her twitching pussy squirted out juices in front both of them, making a mess on the floor, while she lustfully grinded her ass against the demoness’ lap, seeking for more pleasure.

Isabelle rolled 17 on her mental attack and is defeated.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xura
Halfling hills

"The collar is a twisted -wonderful- blessing that will teach you your proper place. I can remove them though.. oooh! With you turning pretty as you do, perhaps I should keep it on, see how you turn out, perverted kitty." The wolf-woman growl-cooed, licking over Nyms neck lustfully.

"Hmnn.. I could come with you and train you to be a good puppygirl, if thats what you want, yes." Xura cooed. "Though, we aren't going anywhere for a while." Xura cooed, thrusting her shaft forwards and into the waiting puppygirls hungry mouth, making sure to comfortably lounge its entirety within the now canines mouth, the taste and scent that much more pleasant and intense for a dog-girl than a cat, as Xura relaxed, letting her knot swell up in Nym, the tip of her veiny wolf-cock prodding at Nyms throat while her shaft pulsed and knotted up.

Meanwhile, the wolfess cooed, licking along the petals presented before her, commenting: "Hmn.. taste better too. good puppy slut. now lick." She commented, calm but demanding, the warm, rough wolf tongue rewarding Nyms compliance with deeper thrusting and quicker licks.. or slowing down if she didn't dedicate herself properly.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Halfling Hills
Tag: Victory again?

Nym didn't mind the changes. Dog or cat girl, she was still her. Indeed her fractured mind wasn't even devoting a bit of it's multiple processes to thoughts of it. Instead her thoughts were going to other things. The first was the collar itself, wondering if she could keep it. Maybe slip it on some demons to take them out. Though usually even cursed stuff like this came with sooooome benefits. The most noticeable being her seemingly enhanced senses. Another thought process was thinking of the logistics of getting Xura home. She could probably slip in easy enough with that hoody given what she had looked like before. The rest was focusing on what was happening before her.

Namely, Xura's shaft, as the wolf woman pushed up and knotted into her mouth. Nym giving a pleasurable shudder as the licking of her pussy started again, and didn't need to terribly much encouragement to start licking the knotted shaft that was stuck in her throat. Circling her tongue around what it could reach, and flicking and licking at the same as she worked Xura's cock like a lolipop. Her pussy starting to quiver as she slowly climbed toward a climax from the teasing. The girl reaching down to tease Xura's own pussy, her fingers inching down to pleasure the woman for all she could, if she was going to try to tame the demon into being a good around the house girl, then she'd have to give more then she took to start at least.

Though as her own fingers started to tease at the wolf woman's clit, and run along the outsides of her slit, the dog girl would lower her hips. Giving Xura more access to her pussy, hoping that she would come in and find some more of her weak spots. Even if she was going to give a fair bit, she still needed soooome take. The woman would continue working Xura off until the knot deflated, and about halfway through the dog girl would shiver with climax if Xura didn't deliberately stop to keep her from doing so. Either way, once the wolf girl's knot deflated, Nym would pull back and straddle Xura's stomach again. Reaching up to the collar to play with it a bit as she asked. "Only you can remove collar? Or can Nym remove collar?"

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(closing up my involvement in this scene and retiering Xura, the idea of a demon struggling with remnants of humanity doesn't really work when faced with catslut. Feel free to assume Nym dragged her off as sex slave.)

theguy09

Reputation score

Whoa... Isabelle looks like she is in so much pleasure. God, that's got to be sooo humiliating... Ayda thought to herself as she was watching Isabelle riding Ylasa's futa cock. Her ass kept on completely enveloping Ylasa, Ayda could see it occasionally twitch. Ayda couldent keep her eyes off what was happening, Isabelle's humiliation was such a turn on for Ayda.

Isabella was about to cum on the demon's cock, but she was giving a little bit of hope of winning, a bet if you will. Y-you can do it, Isabelle! Ayda attempted to cheer her on as she tried her best to lift herself off the Futa cock. Unfortunately for both of them, Isabelle failed fantastically. The way she just was overcome by pleasure almost soaked Ayda's panties as she just watched with an open mouth.

Hm-hmph, I-I wont lose like Isabelle did! Ayda declares as she didn't wait for Ylasa to start dealing, instead dealing once again to the both of them. Although she was aroused by what happened, she still didn't want to lose!

Ayda's humiliation fetish activates for defense roles, so she roles normally for now! She roles a to get a better hand against Ylasa!

Last edited:

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tags: Ayda, Isabelle, And then there was one...

"Hah!" Ylasa bucked her hips up into Isabelle with a bark of laughter as the perverted noblewoman finally gave up the last ghosts of resistance, the pathetic inch of progress she'd made vanishing back into her tight rear. "That's a much better look for you~ the demoness observed, craning her neck around to get a good look at Isabelle's pleasure-slack expression.

Experimentally Ylasa thrust a couple times, setting her victim bouncing on her shaft before she had to stop as she remembered that she still had another pesky heroine to deal with. "Are you sure?" She taunted with a wicked smirk. "After all, if I didn't know better I would have said you look a little jealous of your friend here..."

"And why shouldn't you be?" Ylasa gave a broad shrug. "After all, she gets to cum her brains out while you're stuck losing at cards, down in front you." Ylasa took one arm around Isabelle's waist and the other at the back of her head and then stood, keeping the heroine's ass impaled on her cock as she rose and pivoted them ninety degrees, leaving the poor girl with her face to the floor and her ass in the air while Ylasa chuckled and reached for the cards Ayda dealt, rolling her hips all the while to keep thrusting into the humiliated heroine with powerful motions.

Ylasa rolls Mental for her cards, Ayda loses 3 Stamina!

"Ngh~!" Ylasa felt her cock twitch and then her control slipped for a moment as she set down her winning hand, leaving the demoness a little shorter of breath as white heat surged from her shaft, filling Isabelle's ass with demonic spunk. Being a demoness even the thick load she pumped into the heroine was hardly the full extent of her stamina but she'd managed to hold on just long enough to ensure it didn't distract her at a critical moment, and besides, this would make a perfect task to assign to the round's loser.

"I'm a nice demon, so I'll let you choose..." Ylasa slowly drew herself up, sliding her still hard and now cum-slick cock from Isabelle's ass with a wet sound, its tip still dripping with more cream. "You can either clean me off from base to tip, or you can clean my load out of your friend."

"What'll it be?"

theguy09

Reputation score

Wha... I-Im not jealous, that's impossible! Contrary to her words, Ayda's eyes stick to the pair, as the demoness starts to thrust and fuck Isabelle some more! There was no denying to herself that she was turned on, she just was determined to not lose all of her dignity! I would never... never cum because of you, so it doesn't matter to me! Ayda tried to retort. She tried to keep a passive face, as she grabbed her hand of cards and watched Ylasa, and Isabelle, though that failed pretty bad, her entire face was red!

Ugh... damn these cards. Ayda mutters, downcast at losing constantly. Her turn to preform a favor had finally come, and she had mixed feelings about it. Her perverted side was certainly looking forward to it, while her rational and Just side, was filled with shame! These feelings made it quite hard for her to remain passive for much longer. I-I need to end this soon! She thought to herself before she said out loud. I-Ill clean you. I'll deal with you like that perverted cat did!

With that, Ayda went over to Ylasa, getting on her knees before her. She was now right in front of her cock, and it was a lot bigger than she thought it was. No wonder Isabelle lost to her... She thought to herself as she hesitantly reached for it. Grabbing it softly from the base, Ylasa's musk suddenly washed over Ayda! The impressive tool already had a strong musk, but now it was covered in cum, and Isabelle's perverted juices! Her face going completely red, Ayda tentatively licks at the tip, before slowly starting to clean it! It was feeling and tasting much to good! A perverted haze was coming over Ayda as she started to suck the cock into her mouth! Rolling and flicking her tongue over the cock, Ayda was covering the insides of her mouth with the demon's cum. Its taste only drove her on, getting her to enjoy it through her haze.

Ayda takes one point of sexual stat damage from Masochist! Bringing her to a 14. With new stat, she rolls a for sexual attack! (I'm pretty sure there's no way for her to win this roll, so I wrote it in a way that basically implied she lost this time!)

Fmokou

Reputation score

Isabelle
Halfling Hills – Ylasa’s Realm
Tags: Ylasa, Ayda

Isabelle tried her best to hide her face when both women were staring at her, desperately trying to hide her shameful expression. Isabelle couldn’t believe that she lost such an easy challenge, but the demoness big cock felt too amazing nestled deep inside of her butt. Even after Isabelle’s orgasm calmed down, she couldn’t stop gyrating her hips on top of the demoness lap, swirling the big cock around inside of her ass. ''S-Shut up, l-losing like this is already humiliating enough!'' Isabelle panted out, annoyed that she lost such an easy challenge, and that she couldn’t get enough of the demoness cock.

When the demoness suddenly started to bounce Isabelle onto her cock, she no longer could contain her voice, and the occasional moan she tried to hide slipped past her lips. ''A-Ayda, d-don’t listen to her, you can do it!'' Isabelle tried to cheer on her friend, while the demoness kept bouncing Isabelle on her big cock. Though, with Isabelle moaning from the cock sliding inside of her, and her pussy clearly soaking with juices, it might’ve the opposite effect on Ayda.

However, the most humiliating part was still to come, as the demon put Isabelle on the floor, with her ass raised up high and her face smooshed against the ground. Isabelle didn’t even attempt to scuffle away from the demoness cock, as she was enjoying the demoness powerful thrusts way too much to even think about moving away. Isabelle enjoyed the powerful thrust so much that she started to drool directly on the floor, as her tongue was lolling and her face was pressed against the floor, as the humiliating position made Isabelle shiver with pleasure.

However, Isabelle didn’t have to endure being savagely ravaged like this for long, as she could feel the demoness cock twitch and throb inside of her ass. ''Uuuuu… A-Ayda save me…'' Isabelle groaned out when the demoness cock unloaded its first glob of demonic cream into her ass. It wouldn’t take long before Isabelle’s ass was filled with thick demonic spunk, as Isabelle’s asshole twitched with each single glob the demoness filled Isabelle’s ass with. When the demoness finished filling Isabelle’s ass with cream, she pulled it out of her ass with a loud plop, followed by Isabelle groaning a bit disappointed. As the girl’s asshole was still twitching, and now slowly leaking demoness cum.

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tags: Ayda, Isabelle, And then there was one...

Ylasa's Sexual stat of 18 means there's no chance of her failing her defense.
Rolled 1d10 + 18 =

A moment of worry tickled the demoness' consciousness as Ayda brought that power back up but that worry began to wane the moment the heroine's expression slackened with the proximity to Ylasa's cock and evaporated entirely when she wrapped her lips around it. Oh the girl was good to be sure, eager and skillful, but there was none of that supernatural intensity in the pleasure, and having just cum Ylasa maintained control with ease.

"That's a good slut~" she reached down to run her fingers through Ayda's hair, at first teasing, then taking hold of the back of her head and pulling her closer, grunting as she pushed her cock down the heroine's throat. "Remember, to clean all of it now, go all the way to the base... Quiet you~" Ylasa's grin widened as she glanced over and down at Isabelle at the Noble Whore's whimpering moan, her tail flicking down to tease against the fallen heroine's clit.

"You can touch yourself if you want~" the offer was directed to both girls, though for the moment Ylasa remained focused on the one who still had some vestiges of willpower remaining. "Give that dripping cunt of yours a little warm-up stretch for me..."