Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament: Amoroks Lair

Lady Melana
Amoroku chans Lair

The heroine gulped ever so slightly, feeling the growl revibrate through the beasts shaft, into her sex and her whole being... similiar to the thrusts that pumped and pushed into her and seemed to go through her with the wolf shafts enormous size. "Haaah.. aaaah!" She exhaled in heavy breathed disbelieve, her earlier confidence pumped out of her with the powerful thrusts as she was trapped beneath the wolfs paw.

"W.. way too big.. oooh fuck this is amazing.. you disgusting ba.. baaahstard... how do you expect a normal man satisfy me if you abuse my aaah pusssy like.. aaaah..." She struggled to say, feeling the rough, deep thrusts from the beast, the knot swelling..

Melanas tongue was by now hanging out a little, lost in the intense pleasure of the wolfcock growing ever larger. With the bestial lovemaking and persistant vigor of the creature it didnt take long until Melanas pussy lubricated the wolfs shaft, allowing for him to properly knot deep within her. "Ooh.. oaaah.." She moaned out in shocked amazement, holding her quickly swelling belly, feeling the outline of the mighty canine shaft, just filling her with gush after gush of seed, making her jerk violently with the force and quantity, remarking, voice strained with lust.. "Haah f.. fuck yes.. youll make me pregnant like this for sure.." She exhaled, then, giving in to her lust, added "Damn it all.. keep pumping into me.. yes, .. please moreeee..." with an expression of wanton lust at the beasts breeding.. not like there was anything she could do to stop it now. "Make me your bitch if thats what you were actually after you damned dirty haah yes.. b.. beast.." She cooed those words with a far too sensual tone for what they normally ment, just letting her body jerk and recieve each new rope of powerful beastcum.

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Amorok's Lair
Tag: Melana

Even as Amorok continued to pour more seed into her, the beast seemed to be recovering itself. Until Melana felt herself being raised into the air as the wolf got to his feet, his titanic knot holding her in place even as she hung below him like a human sex toy. Melana noticing her head starting to itch a bit, and though she couldn't see it, wolf ears were beginning to grow there. Even as the woman was still bobbing with each jet of seed, the wolf said. "You'll bare my litter indeed, and I don't expect a normal man to be able to satisfy you. I'd much rather keep you to myself afterall. Or maybe next time you'll beat me and you'll be trying to keep me to yourself hmm?"

Walking across the cave toward where there seemed to be a 'lair' made out of salvaged beds, straw, and everything else. Before settling down on it, leaving Melana trapped underneath the wolf, surrounded in Amorok's fur and body. His cock still pumping more seed into her every few seconds, it was surprisingly comfy. Though as the flow started to slow, Melana would suddenly realize she wasn't alone down there. Miana had somehow ended up beside her, and seemed to be teasingly cuddling up against her. Whispering with a lewd smile. "ona sentitzen duzu egin zuen, gauza bera egin beharko duzu berarentzat."

Going by the succubi's eyes, her strange words seemed to be referring to Melana and Amorok more then herself.

(Edit, Amorok changes to Melana. Fetish: Bestiality 1 is raised to Fetish: Bestiality 2 for 1 point
Add Fetish: Being bred by beasts 1 for 1 point
Amorok gives Melana Unnatural Features (Wolf Ears) Rank 1 for 2 points)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Melana
Amoroks Lair

With the paw, not roughly, but still strongly holding her in place and the knot of the thick, red shaft swiftly removing the need to hold her in place, the veteran heroine could only blush and feel her tight pussy stretched out, making space for more and more warm, bestial cum to fill it up all nice and throughout. She hesitated for a moment and blushed at the sensation of being pulled up with the wolfs shaft lifting her, she couldn't help but emberassedly cling a little to the wolfs flank.. but even so she simply dangled from the shaft, the tingling briefly distracting her from the sensation of fullness within her..

"Whamnn..." She mumbled, panting, under the wolf so not able to easily look at Amorok as she responded, gulping slightly. "H.. haaah.. s.. so much cum.. so full.." In this moment of lustful entrappment she couldn't help but cuddle up slightly to the wolf,.. only to be distracted by the shadowy succubus there, blinking, looking at her, for a moment feeling annoyingly interrupted in the lovemaking, though also a bit defenseless, her belly swollen with the wolfish load filling her up throughoutly. "W.. what is she saying?" She asked, mustering only mild annoyance with the hot wolfcum slushing in her body, her sex in inadvertend instinct milking the slowly calming wolfshaft.

"Damn it.. with so much amazing cum theres no way out but giving you the litter you desire, I guess.." She tried to sound annoyed, but failed, finding herself oddly enjoying the idea, while she watched the succubus snuggle up to her.

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Amorok's Lair

"Right, nobody seems to be able to understand her." Amorok shifted a bit, causing Melana to have a bit more space to move, but still maintaining the near cuddling contact. "She said that we're not even, and that you owe me some service to make up for me using my tongue before. Though you should probably wait until the knot deflates."

Miana gave out a giggle at that and seemed to disappear as quick as she came. The woman seemed to be a constant tease. Meanwhile though Amorok didn't seem to mind her coming and going, and just continued to pour more seed into her. "Yes, you'll have my litter, and then I'll let you go. It'd be a shame to lose a rival as strong as yourself so soon after meeting you."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Melana
Amoroks Lair

Melana could feel the warm, soft fur up against her and looked up to Amoroks head, from the emberassing but.. wonderfully sexual position of being impaled by the wolfs shaft."O.. owe you.." She tzzked, but did not object further, blushing, as a part of her enjoyed the knot keeping her stretched and his hotness trapped within her, for now, ensuring her fate..

"Tzk.. perhaps I'll meet you next and turn you into MY pet proper, no matter what the succubus says.. haah.. y.. you're still coming even now.." Melana cooed, seeming more enticed than emberassed, already looking rather pregnant with the cum and wolfcock filling her up..."W.. well no point struggling now, come, you wicked wolf, fill me up with your litter.." she panted slightly, clinging into the wolfs fur, inhaling his bestial musk and relaxing her body, lettings its hot wolf-sperm flow deep within her, hesitating for a moment, seeming to look at Amorok for what was to happen next at his words about losing a rival, followed by her brief tease.. "Tzzk.. you are justa beast.. I should.. y.. you know I'll take my revenge, right?" She finally decided to say, which might have had more impact, if her sex hadn't rythmically, and with a slight sloshing continued to encourage the wolfs emptying within her sex.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Amorok's Lair

"I'll be at it for a good half hour if past experience is anything to go by." Amorok said even as another jet of seed worked it's way into Melana's womb. The wolf unable to help but thrust a bit again at the girl's seemingly wanting womb. "And I know, but who say's I'll make it easy on you? Maybe I'll even turn your 'revenge' back on you." The wolf would start nuzzling against her through his fur a bit until eventually, the knot would deflate, and Melana would be able to start draining onto the straw below as he shifted enough to pull out of her, giving Melana the ability to see the roof of the cave again. Melana would then find Amorok's shaft resting on her front, the tip poking out from between her breasts even as the base rested near her leaking pussy. The warm shaft still occasionally letting out cum that dripped onto her breasts and her shoulders, and half seemed to be begging for her to lick it up.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Melana
Amoroks Lair

The now slightly wolfish heroine panted, still trying to catch her breath, then blinked in disbelieve.. "A.. a half hour? Th.. thats not.." not possible she wanted to say, but she only groaned, feeling another jet of hot wolfcum feeding her fertile womb.. if she hadn't been sure she'd be impregnated before...

"Ahnnn.." She clung to Amorok, interrupting the talks of revenge, her own body rocking with the shaft prodding deeper into her receptive womb again.. "Y.. you can't be serious... I'll go mad with pleasure if you have that kind of stamina.." She sounded.. hopeful, almost. She moaned slightly from time to time in her lewd trap, resting against the soft furr before, with a slight gasping, she felt Amorok withdraw from her, panting a little. .. "Haah.." She exhaled, with the shaft resting hotly upon her warm chest, only to soil her with more wolfcum, she didn't make a secret out of being impressed with the wolfs virility, oozing out of her and now dripping upon her chest..

"Why would... th. that thing was in me?" She began, then shook her head.. no one had to know, after all.. She couldn't help herself. She extended her tongue, tasting the wolfish cum, finally, leaning up close, licking at the tip, only to suckle- eat up a thick splurt of wolf-cum almost coughing with its quantity, licking along his shafts tip, tasting.. a bit of herself, and a lot of bestial cum, one of her hands coming to caress along the angry, red canine shaft, as her nude body rubbed up a little against it, despite her still cum-swollen belly. "Fucking.. Bastard.. why do you have to have such an amazing cock.. " She .. complained, while her other hand came up, with her remaining lying there, but caressing his shaft with both hands, her lips at his tip, even dipping slightly into the cock, the situation clearly emberassed.. but also aroused her..

"Hmnnn.. I'm a heroine and licking a filth... " She hesitated, shaking her head.. "Licking a proud wolfcock.. Fuck.. if you recover as fast here as you do on the battlefield.." She grinned slightly, just as another shot of cum splattered her cheek and a lock of silvery-blonde hair, her hand suddenly gripping the base of his shaft, not an attack, but her caress growing more aggressive, clearly, she was lost in a haze of lust, as one of her hands wandered low, feeling and teasing his fur-covered sheath and balls, but another part of her grinned with growing delight, as she released some of her energy..

"Fuck it, I don't care, make me a proper wolf-mate if you think you can but show me your virility, don't hold out on me.. haaah... " She began kissing and suckling the wolfish tip, clearly trying to entice him, enticed by his arousing, bestial scent and the warm, wet cum staining her body and insides.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Amorok's Lair

"Yes, yes it was. I told you your body could handle it." Amorok laughed, and his shaft bounced against Melana as she stared at it in awe, before she tasted it. Amorok's seed was heady to say the least, and as Melana licked it up she'd feel her head spin and her body be slightly invigorated on its own before she put her energy into it. "Because there are some benefits to working with a succubus, few and far between, but some."

Then Melana brought his stamina up, even as Amorok grinned at her switching her statement, and she'd notice the cock was already starting to swell again even as the cock spurted seed over her cheek and hair. The silverhaired woman realizing that Amorok had been a bit bigger when he had been inside her. "Yes, I recover just as fast, don't worry you will not have to worry about going wanting for sexual pleasure here."

Finally, Melana challenged him again, and the girl would feel his cock bounce in her grip, before he pushed forward, making her take the tip in as more pre-cum blended with seed from before started to pour down her throat, giving her ample cockflesh to work her tongue and kisses over. "Heh, if you challenge me like that, who am I to say no." The shaft was now back to full size, not much different then it had been before, but an inch or two longer and thicker, leaking pre noticeably now. If Melana kept sucking on him he'd let her, slowly starting to thrust into her mouth a bit but taking it carefully as she wasn't going to be a stretchy there likely.

If she pulled off his cock he'd take that opportunity to grab her with his jaws, lifting her and propping her against one of the beds. His cock at her entrance again. "Let me just show you how long I can keep going, see if you can keep up Silverhair." Before he'd thrust in, filling her once again as he didn't take it slow this time. Going at her hard and fast like he had before as he tried to claim her body and mind for his own.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Melana
Amoroks Lair

"Hmnnn.." Melana commented Amoroks remark about the succubus with a long, lustful lick. That propably counted as agreement. A perverted part of hers relished the taste. "tzzk.. well if I wanted a lover you might do..." she forced herself to admit, ironic, with her hands still caressing the veiny beast-shaft before her.

"Hmnn y.. you could get a lesser gal enchanted with that mighty dick of yours.." She admitted, gasping as the tip was pushed up against her lips, but opening up obediantly, taking the flared tip only to suckle and gulp down on it. With her cheeks flushed she gulped down a heavy filling of wolf-cum, panting slightly, only to drink more after catching her breath, her cheeks flushed with ther own perversion, hard, pointy nipples rubbing up against the shaft, a warm, wet pussy still oozing wolfcum and her own juices..

Perhaps to his delight the wolf wound find Melana responding well to the forceful, yet somewhat gentle treatment, her legs rubbing up against his shaft and lower abdomen, squirming in delight as the pointy wolfshaft continued fucking her slowly, without trying to force too much into her at once, yet indubitably stuffing her good, causing her to open her mouth wide and drink up the bestial precum with deep sips, licking her lips lustfully..

A tease that she'd soon come to.. well not regret, but.. perhaps? "W.. wait you can g.. go again, hold on.." she gasped, but offered little resistance as he put her in place on all fours again. Infact, she presented herself, only to feel his cock thrust into her, strong and wild.. "W.. aaaah yeees! .. wait you can't be .. ooh erious.. seriou.. aaaah fuckk..." she moaned, opening herself to recieve her wolfish lover in full, his copious cum and her precum sloshing about, her boy hot by now, her pussy tightening against its large invader.. "F.. fuck th.. this feels too goodd.. ho.. hold on slow down.. you're.. aaah.. really gonna make me your bitch like this... oooh.." She moaned out with the bestial lovemaking, though her pleading had a distinctively hopeful edge now.

"haaah.. s.. seriously.. I can't.. ooh fuck yesss.. I can't keep up.. you're just too.. ooh fuck.. moreeee!" She moaned, where at first the wolf had just taken her, she was now actively rocking up against the mighty, angry red shaft, out of a random, lustful whim reaching out, embracing Amoroks mighty body, still a hint of defiance in her now raunchy voice "Fucking bastard wolf, you just want to fill your rival up with so much cum I can't birth anything but puppies from now on, admit it... D.. dirty beast.. only a wild beast like you could oooh.. want to claim a woman so throughoutly.. fuck yeeees!" She moaned out, clearly half lost in her lust by now, if Amorok pushed her a little more it'd be easy to claim her mind as he claimed her womb already. Clearly the combination of a powerful beast that yet paid attention to her pleasure had taken Melana off guard.

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Amorok's Lair

Amorok replied to Melana's comment about lovers with a grin even as the woman continued to work his cock with more and more eagerness. By the time he had pulled and and rolled Melana onto her front, he was half wondering if he should have just let her keep working but he couldn't help himself.

With his shaft deep in Melana afterall, he really was more of the persuasion of 'fuck now, let her lick you off later.' Leaning down and half whispering, he really couldn't whisper due to his size and voice but it was the best he could manage, into Melana's ear. "You sound like that's exactly what you want me to do. You want to be filled with my pups, giving birth to my litter, and come back for more don't you? Because then we both want the same thing."

The wolf started slamming her harder, and harder, he had been holding back just a bit before, and now he wasn't even trying to do so. Instead he worked her as hard as he could, she could take it most likely. Also she had been the one that teased him so she had been literally asking for it. Gripping the stones below her hard enough to crack them he'd use the grip for better leverage as he once more hunting down her weakpoints, and his tongue flicked out to lick around her neck and under her chin. Teasing Melana further as the rapid pace, and still sensitive bodies, would send them heading toward climax faster then the first round.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Melana
Amoroks Lair

Melana moaned and rocked with the wolfish shafts renewed invasion, blushing and panting, only enticed by the large wolfs seductive whispers.

"Haah.. aaah.. haaaah.." She'd moan out, rocking under the wolf with his quickened pace, at a loss for words with her trapped in the passionate lovemaking and half in disbelieve that the powerful beast had any more cum to fill her up with at this point, not that her tight pussy didn't squeeze and hope and ask for more.

"Haaah fuck yes.. take meee.." Was the most coherrent thing she brough tout under her moans, letting the wolfish lover take her while fantasizing about the things he had told her.. right now, with the powerful bestial shaft within her, all of that sounded like an enticing idea as she allowed herself to be taken by the mighty wolf, no, almost encouraged it, cooing under his tongue.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Amorok's Lair

Amorok would actually pause for a moment, and a second later Melana found herself back on her back. Amorok's shaft not leaving her insides as he started to slam into her again. Using the new position to reach better with his tongue as the girl found her legs in the air and the wolf driving down into her. Letting Melana watch as her stomach bulged out with each thrust, and seed leaked out of her abused pussy and down her body.

Amorok's licking would move from her neck to pretty much anywhere he could reach. It seemed despite his large size he was still as flexible as most wolves, and had no difficulty shifting from her neck to her breasts, teasing over them with his rough tongue. The wolf growling as minutes passed before his knot inflated again, Melana getting to see just how big it was before it slipped into her once again, and locked them together, her belly notably swelling with each rope of cum he poured into her as he proved that he had quite a bit more seed to give. "H-Haaa, still awake...down there Silverhair?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Melana
Amoroks Lair

Melana cast a questioning glance with the powerful beast.. hesitating.. only to put her in a more humiliating position. The wolf-trapped heroine gasped with the canine cock. "Guaah.. hmnaaah!" She moaned out, watching the wolfilsh shafts outline upon her well trained, yet feminine body, pushing into her, spreading her, making her his, as he had said, while normally she might have been disgusted by the lewd creatures licking, right now she was aroused, leaning into it and moaning lustfully as his tongue wettened her pointy nipples.

She panted as the wolf rutted wildly with her, the feeling of him knotting causing a small orgasm all on its own as she tilted her head back, her tongue hanging out slightly, in wanton lust. "Aaah.. haah.. so much cum.. I don't care anymore, pump me full.. keep breeding me.. fuck yes you mighty beast.. ooohnn..." Melana moaned, awake, though not entirely there it seemed, taken by the wolfs wild mating frenzy, her pussy twitching around him, her body willingly presented for the beasts breeding and wet with his saliva, a lustful, slightly lost smile upon her lips. She moaned and twitched slightly whenever she felt another gushing of strong wolf-cum, her new wolfish ears twitching slightly as her body shivered in helpless arousal and she looked up at Amorok with pleasure-love clouded eyes.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Amorok's Lair

"Good, because after this...I'll have much more to give. It takes quite a bit...to tire me out." Amorok leaned in and gave her another lick. Unable to do more then thrust into her a bit with each jet of cum due to the knot. This time his tongue moved to her new ears, giving them both a tease before he chuckled. "Well...looks like everyone will...know you spent some time with me at least."

The wolf 'smiled' down at the girl, though given he was a wolf that only went so far. "So let's just see how many other marks I can leave on you why don't we?" Already the wolf seemed to have recovered, and even though his knot hadn't deflated yet he started to pick up the pace, working himself up to another full orgasm, and another, and another, until either what must have been a solid day passed, or Melana couldn't take anymore and fell unconscious.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Melana
Amoroks Lair

The heroine panted as her body rocked with the bestial rythm. "More?" It was half a question, half a lustful request. Despite being locked and knotted together her body still tried to rock lustfully and squeeze out more wolfish cum to fill her up.
She shivered and blushed a little with the licking on her ears.. in her lust crazed haze she wasn't completely aware of this change, moreso, the fuzzy ears seemed a little sensitive.

"Oh yeees.. mark meee" She moan-cooed out and while strong and enduring, she couldn't keep up with the wolf, finally passing out as she filled her up with another orgasm, looking fully pregnant just by the copious amount of his cum stretching her, even after he withdrew his shaft, seeming to have fallen asleep with a lustful, blissful smile, basking in wolfish cum and scent, literally fucked into submission by the great wolf.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Amorok's Lair

Time would pass, Melana's belly starting to grow as the two passed the days with a similar schedule unless Melana put up any serious complaints to it (then we'll see what happens). Melana would wake up to cook some meat with Miana that Amorok brought from killed deer or the like, the succubus occasionally teasing the girl but generally seemed hands off, though Melana couldn't understand her still. Amorok explaining that only those that are contracted to her could for some reason.

Then after they ate, Amorok would give Melana a second 'meal.' Which usually turned into the better part of a day's worth of fucking, before Amorok would go get them dinner, and Melana would end up falling asleep with his knot buried inside her. As the days went on she'd find another slight change to her body, namely on her back, and right above her womb, paw print like tattoos appeared. The things marking her as Amorok's, though they were easy enough to hide.

Still, soon enough she'd be enlarged enough to have difficulty moving, and Amorok switched from fucking her daily to fucking her throat daily. As the litter grew inside her until it was finally ready to come out.

(Amorok gives Melana Marked 1, and uses that and the extra corruption point to give her Animal Affinity (Wolves) 1)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Melana
Amoroks Lair

The heroine was a bit emberassed at her new state, unsuprisingly, and more than hesitant with the succubus, that said, she mostly kept her distance and feelings of motherhood quickly distracted Melana. It was hard to fight her fate with the powerful wolf mating her regularly, feeding her bestial cum. The daily, lewd fuckings, first of her pussy, then of her mouth, taking that massive wolfcock quickly strengthened her fetish for her powerful bestial lover. She had to admit his massive size and incredible endurance never left her unsatisfied and she doubted she could find a human lover quite like this. She still wanted to fight for humanity.. but why not keep a powerful wolfish companion like this? The fact that purifying and seperating him from the succubus would also seperate her from that majestic shaft causing some conflict for her.

Until her state progressed to a point where she could do little but relax and let the mighty wolf take care of her, not the most terrible of fates, until finally she gave birth to a powerful litter of.. wolfs? Wolf-girls?

(Leaving things a bit open for yous. ^^)

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Amorok's Lair

The answer was both. Melana gave birth, assisted by some magic from Miana that made the whole process rather pleasurable, to a pair of normal looking wolves. Along with those two was four wolf girls, three of which were hermaphrodic. That seemed to be as much to Amorok's confusion as anyone elses. Still he grinned as the litter was feeding. "They will all be strong. I can tell."

A day, maybe two later though, Amorok would make good on his words though. Miana giving Melana back all her gear and the wolf leading her out of the network of caves that lead to his home if she wanted. The two finding themselves standing at the entrance to the cave network, with the wolf giving her a grin. "Until next time then Silverhair?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Melana
Amoroks Lair-> Last Bastion

Melana couldn't help but enjoy the trappings of motherhood for a short while, nurturing the young ones, suprised at their quick growth and vitality, causing her to muse. "They will be.. I trust you'll raise them well, but I shall take one along to the city with me, to raise her as true heroine.. and perhaps one stronger than either of us, in the end.. For now.. Farewell.. But make no mistakes, if you invade the human lands I will come, I will stop you... and this time I will take you to be mine, rather than the other way around. ..." She blushed, looking at Amorok, who had, all lewdities aside, taken good care of her.. and his shaft had been.. most enjoyable a companion.

She leaned forward, placing a last, lewd kiss upon his muzzle, before departing, leading a curious, slightly wolfish girl along by one hand.

(aaand now I got a new character idea to roll up. :p )

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Melana
Amoroks Lair
Tag: Amorok

Lady Melana exhaled as she looked upon the cave. Her daughter had grown at amazing speed and she had taughter her all she knew about what being a heroine ment... the rest, she'd have to learn for herself.

Now, she was returning to the cave.. most definitly not because she missed the large cock of the wolf, to whom no ordinary man could compare, his scent and..

She shook her head. Amorok was a dangerous demon. Defeating him would put him in her debt, and on the side of the heroes. Ever since facing the wolf she had also felt her lewd fantasies.. shifting. Was that the corrupting influence of Amorok, or just what had happened to her? She wanted answer for this.

She approached the cave, calm, not drawing her weapon yet.. she suspected her scent would give her away, one way or the other. She bit her lip, banishing the.. pleasant, if lewd memories she had had with the wolf away. This was about her duty, a little about her pride, and she doubted any of the ordinary heroines had any chance whatsoever against the wolf. Her pointy wolf-ears turned towards the cave as she listened cautiously..