• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Corruption Tournament: Amoroks Lair

Amorok
    Amorok's Lair
    Tag: Melana

Amorok's shaft seemed to bob a bit just from Melana's words alone, though her tongue was also helping it along. The wolf's eyes seeming to flash with lust as the she-wolf teased him to show her her place. Looking down at his wife still servicing him, marked with his scent and seed. He couldn't help himself, his voice reverberating throughout the cave as a deep near formless growl. Only Melana's new form allowed her to really interpret the demand. 'Present yourself like a proper bitch.'

The primal noise would run through Melana, pushing her new forms buttons hard. It seemed she had managed to awaken her husband's more wild side, and if she didn't get into position as his demeanor was demanding, then he'd put a strong paw against her back and push her. Forcing her down onto her hands and knees as he padded around her. Overshadowing her once again as his large form covered hers, his large cock resting against her back. Dragging across her fur, marking her further as his as more hot seed spread across her. Before finally the tip would rest against her slit, and he pushed forward. Pushing into a pussy and womb that his last bout of corruption had literally made for his cock. Every bump and vein finding themselves perfectly pressed against by Melana's insides, and pressing back against weakspots in turn.

Amorok didn't start thrusting yet though, instead he bent himself, it was awkward with Melana smaller form but his instincts demanded it, and his large jaws bracketed Melana's neck. His teeth lightly pressing against her skin, enough to ensure she was fully at his mercy as he started to pump in and out of her. Not even pretending to hold back as both their bodies would shake with the force of his thrusts, the cave filling with the sound of flesh and fur impacting eachother.
    Sliiiiiiiiimes
    Mythweavers Charactersheet
    Orcpub version, includes picture

Comment

Hard to find good anthro pics!
      Lady Silverhair
      Amoroks lair
      Tag: Amorok

Melana growled lustfully under her mate, finding herself oddly enjoying being eyes in such feral a manner now. More arousing than that was a sudden.. urge, a sudden understanding under the wolfs powerful growl.. she felt the need to, no, she had to present herself proper. She gave a slight panting in response her tail lowering itself in apropriate submission as she looked up to the large wolf. A slight, apparent flush the only thing betraying her arousal, until.. with a little assistance from Amorok, she took a more submissive position on all fours, her sex displaying its growing arousal.

She cooed more human, but no less lustful as she felt the canine shaft drag over her back, mark her, she could smell now, as she let out a long, extended moan, feeling Amorok slide deliciously, perfectly into place. Once she noticed her new husband bending over and placing his jaw over her neck in a show of dominion she moaned out again, allowing herself to comment: "So this is how wolfs make love, hmn?" Before gasping, and closing her eyes, losing herself in the moment and the submissive instincts, growling in submissive reciprocation, letting her instincts take charge in giving her pleasure and pleasing her mate, which in this case ment holding submissively still and presenting herself as she began to take her, only to have her sex warmly tighten around his shaft as she yielded to his dominion.

"Hmnaaah.. I like it... take your bitch.. feeling so hot.. haah." She moaned out, in growing arousal. Her hands.. claws digging into the caveground to steady herself against Amoroks mighty thrusts, slightly cracking the stone beneath at a more powerful push, indulging in her sensation of primal submission to her bestial husband.
      Play my naughty games here:

Comment

Amorok
        Amorok's Lair

Amorok would keep slamming into his wife. His tongue snaking out to lick along her spine under her hair, even as he kept her neck in his jaws. Teasing her as best he could while he put as much effort into impregnating Melana as possible. Breaking the ground further as they clawed up the floor of their home. Melana getting her first marks in to any who could recognize it. This was bliss, having a willing woman below him that wished to bear his pups. One that could handle him even at his strongest.

Pricking his teeth against the sides of her neck as he started to get higher himself. His knot starting to swell again. Starting to fill the woman turned wolf-girl even more until finally they'd lock together. The wolf's knot inflating to hit along the sensitive spots her transformation had left around her entrance. Pressing even as hot cum flooded into her womb, his shifting and small thrusts trying to help pleasure her for a bit long. To help make her womb more accepting of the seed filling it and to make more eggs drop to be impregnated.

As the flow shifted from frantic flooding, to a more sedate flow, the wild side seemed to drift out of Amorok bit by bit. The wold would finally let Melana's neck free from his jaws. Leaning around to lick at her cheek instead. His paws left the furrows he had cut in the ground. Shifting to 'hug' the woman as she pulled them onto the side. Holding her to him as she continued to pump her full. "Heh, at least this time the children will have us both here to raise them. Maybe Erka and Slivc will come visit along with the rest of our first litter."
        Sliiiiiiiiimes

Comment

Hard to find good anthro pics!
          Lady Silverhair
          Amoroks lair

Melana panted, in a fittingly animalistic fashion, briefly closing her eyes under the mighty wolf above her. It felt.. right, to her changed body. The enhanced, manyfold scents, the warm weight upon her,.. him pushing into her, thrusting powerfully again and again. She stayed in a comfortably yielding position with him holding her down, growling and clinging to the ground under the powerful thrusts.

"Ahmnn yes.." She growl-moaned as she felt her mate swelling within, her tongue half hanging out as she felt the fertile heat flooding her, continuing to rock on, and milk his canine shaft with slower rockings against his thick knot. "Haah.. haaah.. hmn.. perhaps.." She nodded and cooed, seeming a bit spent as she leaned back into him, letting him comfort her and resting against the wolfs furry form as her two slightly paw-like hands cupped and covered her swollen belly, filled with his shaft, and continuing to be filled with his hot seed, as her breathing slowly calmed down.

"Hmnn.. I'm pretty certain you.. inflamed those desires of mine.. but I don't care, I just want to be close to my husband and be filled with his young." She cooed softly, seeming content to lay there and let the wolfcum fill her, fertilize her further.

Comment

Amorok
            Amorok's Lair

Hugging onto Melana as best as his wolf form allowed, Amorok continued to fill the woman with seed for a good few minutes. Filling her even as he lightly rubbed against her and marked eachother with their scents again. The wolf giving his wife a grin as he replied "Mmmm, I might have, but I'd like to think I did it with my wolfish charm and not the transformation."

Licking at her cheek a few times he'd slowly start to deflate, until the flow into Melana's womb would stop and his shaft would withdraw. "Though I certainly hope I didn't charm your more wild side out of you yet Melana. Afterall, between us we could probably hunt down some of the greatest prey around here for a grand meal." The wolf letting out a rumbling chuckle that ran through the girl pressed up against him.
            Sliiiiiiiiimes

Comment

[QUOTE=Pervy;959014]Still hard to find good anthro pics!
              Lady Silverhair
              Amoroks lair

"Hmnnn..." Melana cooed under her mates attention, letting slip in a hint of a sensual growl at the end."Charm huh?" She raised her brows. "Hmnaaaa.." She then sighed slightly when her lewd mate withdrew, chuckling. "Well, sure, if you want to teach me how to hunt like a wolf." She chuckled ever so slightly, letting him nuzzle up to her, enjoying his warmth around.. and within her.

"You first.. I need to .. hmnn.. relax a few moments." She nodded, lying up close to him and enjoying the licking of her cheek. "Hmnnn.."

Comment

Amorok
                Amorok's Lair

Amorok gave Melana another lick, and shifted slightly to make himself more comfortable for Melana to rest again. His tail curled around to practically be a blanket for the woman as he settled. "Then rest my mate. Nobody will disturb us. I can teach you the ways about your new body once you have recovered. Shouldn't be too long if you inherited any of my own."

He gave another rumbling chuckle at that. Ohh he was eager for the future sure, having a mate that could keep up with him sending tingles of anticipation through his body, but for now he was content to rest. Basking in something a bit new for him, the afterglow.
                Sliiiiiiiiimes

Comment

Still hard to find good anthro pics!
                  Lady Silverhair
                  Amoroks lair

"The.. ways of my new form?" She inquired, whilest cuddling up into the tail-blanket, exhaling and smiling slightly, blushing at the warming feeling within her. ".. I must say, I do feel less.. exhausted than I normally should, no.. apparently this form does have advantages. But I agree.. let us rest now, we can have more.. fun later." She cooed, not minding her own new, bestial instincts, taking in his scent and relaxing in her mates embrace.

(Perhaps a good cut off/ happy ending point for the story here, unless you have another direction you wanna take it in. ^^)

Comment

Working...
                  X