What's new

Corruption Tournament: Gates of Heaven

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f9/e2/30/f9e230e003a1d7f37dc9c6a5557c380d.jpg

Well, not the actual gates of heaven, this is just the name of a levitating fortress, floating even above the highest peeks of the mountains allowing high priests and great champions to directly commune with the gods above. Conquering it was met with the sacrifice of many demons, and similiarly, it is not the weakest of demons that defend it, for the forces of darkness know, regaining control of this forrtress, while not necessarily turning the tide of battle would begin to change the course of combat for the heroes.

-No benefits to demons while corrupted.
-If liberated for the first time grants +3 points, rather than 2 to all liberating heroes. (still divided but rounded up if several heroes manage to succeed in the assault.)

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament: Gates of Heaven

Sigrun
Gates of Heaven Entrance Exterior
Tags: Exploring, Open for a Friend or a Foe

With the mountains cleared of demonic taint, the lasts transporters to and from the conquered 'Gates of Heaven' fortress were re-opened, and it wasn't long before the first curious Heroine moved to investigate. Sigrun had never been to this place, having fought elsewhere during the war, but she had heard much, and a supposedly impregnable stronghold was typically something good to have as long as it could be cleared of enemy forces.

If they could take the fortress back then with proper defenses and renewal then it come become a second Hopes Hold, a new point of light upon the map of uncorrupted lands!

However Sigrun's motivations were not entirely selfless. There were caches of wartime artifacts buried in these halls, many of which were noted to have held properties that resisted or were even outright anathema to demonic corruption. If she could find these, then there could be a chance for her to undo some of her own corruption, or at least begin a process of purifying herself by strengthening her against the demonic threats she faced.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Slivc
Gates of Heaven Entrance
Tags: Sex Wolfbold makes her entrance

Sigrun would make it up to the 'gate' of the fortress. Before she'd hear a...rather loud voice honestly shouting at her from the top of the gatehouse. "Ohh hoo? A hero made it this far! I guess dad's asleep."

Even as Sigrun might look up to see the source of the voice, Slivc would leap off the top of the gate house. Falling surprisingly gracefully considering it looked like one moment she was going to face plant and the next some force righted her onto her feet. Though it did cause the woman's top to slide and her breasts to bounce free. Not that the wolf woman seemed to notice. "Well, I'm not going to let you go one step further! So turn back now!"

If Sigrun went to attack she'd find herself a bit...distracted by the bouncing breasts. Though the wolfbold didn't seem to be attacking her...

Slivc uses distract to impose a -2 onto Sigrun's physical

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sigrun
Tags: Exploring, Open for a Friend or a Foe

Sigrun narrowed her eyes at the lupine girl as she landed in front of her, "Your Father? I suppose he must have been in the mountains..." She assessed as best she could, not entirely demonic, yet corrupted in nature, perhaps from birth. Just who is her father anyways? And how the heck is she so.... Sigrun's train of thought was momentarily drawn off course by the very prominent 'presence' of the wolf-girl, prominent and very bouncy presence...

Sigrun shook the questions and wonder from her mind. It could wait until after she got inside, and she wasn't about to let this half-breed stop her, voluptuous or not. "In any case, I suggest you get out of my way. I intend to enter the fortress and there is nothing you can do that will stop me." Sigrun drew her sword and hefted her shield meaningfully. "I'm giving you one chance. Stand aside."

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Slivc
Gates of Heaven Entrance

Slivc's top wasn't getting put back on it seemed. As the wolf girl tilted her hips and pouted. "Aww come on. No need for violence. I'll give you a guided tour of the fortress. Just put down your sword and armour and stuff first okay?" Slivc said as she slowly approached. Her tail curling around her as she walked, rubbing up against, and drawing the eye toward her features. Her large naked breasts, her thin waist and wide hips. Though at the latter Sigrun might notice the woman's tight shorts were...bulging...noticeably. It seemed she might be quite stacked though there, and there was a scent in the air that seemed to make it very hard to take her eyes off those sights, and very hard for her to not start to get hot under the collar. Thoughts of what that bulge was hiding pushing themselves to the forefront of her mind for some reason.

(Slivc uses her raw Sex appeal again Sigrun 24(base) + 1d10 = )

Last edited:

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sigrun
Tags: Exploring, Found Foe

Sigrun raised an eyebrow, then warily set her swordpoint against the stones of the entranceway. "The armor stays..." She counter-offered, though her voice trailed off as she finally managed to tear her eyes away from the lupine woman's upper half, only to catch sight of a not-so-womanly bulge in her lower half, a big, thick bulge. "Uhm..."

Sigrun Fetish for really big cocks activates, reducing her defense roll by 3.
Defence of 15 - 3 + 1d10 = Sigrun's 16 stamina immediately drops to 0 from 18 points reduction.
Sigrun's Berserker Mode activates...

"Actually on second thoughts..." Some part of Sigrun felt her own will falter, her fingers slipping on the hilt of her sword as the urge to just strip off exactly like Slivc suggested pushed against her subconscious.

And then her subconscious pushed back.

"The sword stays too!"

Sigrun's eyes crackled with blue sparks as the berserker mind took the fore, her almost trance-like tone becoming a furious declaration, cold rage at the bludgeon-like use of sexuality that had sought to subvert her will. Lightning and ice in her veins as she charged the wolfbold with sword raised. "DIE!"

Berserker Rage grants +2 Physical, negating the -2 Slivc imposed on Sigrun earlier.
Sigrun makes a physical attack, Base Stat 14 + 1d10 = ! Critical Hit!

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Slivc
Gates of Heaven Entrance

The wolfbold grinned brightly as Sigrun stared at her bulge, and started to go to stripping herself. Slivc feeling her own arousal increasing at the thought of this girl giving in already. Giving her a chance to spread the genes her parents had given her.

What she wasn't expecting. Was Sigrun to suddenly change personalities near entirely. The tone of her voice changing and her body holding itself entirely different, Slivc rather suddenly feeling that she should have stayed ontop of the gatehouse. As the woman charged forward and slashed at the poor wolf girl. Giving her a rather solid hit along the front that was already starting to heal.

The wolfgirl wouldn't go without fighting back though. Instead Sigrun would feel mental pressure wrap around her. And slam her arms to her sides. Pinning her legs to the ground as she wouldn't be able to move. "Ow, that hurt! If you act like that I might have to keep you on a leash going through the fortress! Now stay still and give up!"

(Slivc rolls to defend. Rolls 6+1d10 = . Suffers 8 damage, and heals 2 due to regeneration.

Slivc uses Telepathy 'Hold' on Sigrun. Keeping her from attacking with physical attacks for the turn)

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sigrun
Tags: Exploring, Found Foe!

"Rrrk! Kuh-!" Sigrun's breath was nearly knocked out of her as invisible pressures struck from all sides, pinning her in place. The shock of it nearly snapped the berserker off in an instant, but she clung to the rage as she struggled, her hands glowing slightly. The fury would only last for so long, but she could shield her mind for when it wore off, bolstering her resolve.

All of Sigrun's remaining stats decrease by 1 due to berserking.
Sigrun heals herself 1d6 + 2 = restoring her stamina!

"I... Will... NOT! Focus was difficult, but the anger was quick to flow along the formed path of least resistance, and the sparks in Sigrun's eyes blazed into a brilliant blue-white sheen of lightning. Overhead the clouds blackened into thunderheads in an instant and the valkyrie stilled as she willed her rage towards the heaven, inspiring a response in kind.

A brilliant bolt of lightning shot downwards, washing out all other colors for a single instant as it seared downwards directly towards the wolfbold, shattering the air with a clap of thunder as it went.

Sigrun rolls a mental attack using her rank 5 elemental control.
Mental stat 13 - 1 + 1d12 + 1 =

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Slivc
Gates of Heaven Entrance
Tags: Sex Wolfbold turns out to have brains too

Slivc raised an eyebrow at the beserker managing to cast a spell in her current state. Though she didn't seem concerned in the slightest by the bolt of lightning coming toward her. Instead she just reached up pointing her arm at the incoming bolt and 'caught' it. Letting it run through her body before she put out her other hand and threw it into directly back at Sigrun. The lightning striking the beserker warrior as Slivc looked no worse for wear. Other then her hair, which had poofed out around her from the static charge.

"You done yet? Cause at the moment your doing a very solid job of making the case about putting you on a leash." Slivc chuckled toward Sigrun.

(Slivc rolls to defend mentally. Rolls 18+1d10 = . Sigrun gets hit with 5 damage
)

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sigrun
Tags: Exploring, Found Foe!

"F-Fuck you! Fuh-..!" Sigrun tried to hold on to the berserker but the power was slipping away, and she was running out of time. "Oh... Damn..."

Anger slid from her grasp like water through splayed fingers, and suddenly the lust she had repressed came roaring forwards. Had she not been held in the air Sigrun would have collapsed to her knees but as it was she simply slumped, wetness dripping around the crotch plate of her armor as her pussy twitched emptily, her nipples pushing up the plates covering them too, goosebumps covering her skin and a crimson flush coming to her face. "F-fuck..."

"Fuck me...~

Berserker is out of rounds and the healing was entirely negated by the return stroke on the lightning. Sigrun is down.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Slivc
Gates of Heaven Entrance
Tags: Sex Wolfbold wins!

"Now that's a better answer!" Slivc chuckled, strutting up to where she still had the human held in the air. Her sensitive nose picking up the girl's scent and drew her eyes to where Sigrun was leaking out around her armour. "Mmmm, I think I might have gone a bit to hard with you. You're leaking like a faucet."

The girl chuckled as she got closer though, and ran a finger along the edges of Sigrun's braplates, before pushing them up and letting her breasts free. "And look at these, you look like you could cut glass already. Heh, they're bigger then mine. Are you sure you're a full human? You look like maybe you got some minotaur in you."

Running her thumb over one Sigrun's nipples, the rough pad on the bottom of her paw teasing them even further. The woman would move her other hand up to Sigrun's neck. "And I think we can turn your neckguard here into a nice collar. Then I can lead you around and fuck you all over the fortress. I can even show you to a minotaur or two that have taken over the place. Wouldn't that be great?"

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sigrun
Tags:Valkyrie Vanquished, Slivc

Sigrun's heightened sensitivity to touch was only made worse by arousal, prompting her to whimper and shiver slightly as the wolfbold ran rough fingers along the edge of her breastplates. "Mmnaahh~" She looked up at the wolfbold, at that thick bulge, her mouth moving as she tried to form words, only to settle for a simple pleading look. "N-no..." She shook her head, trying to gather her thoughts away from the simple and overwhelming desire for cock and cum. "Nah... Human..." It came as a mumble, then a low groan of pleasure as the rough pad rubbed directly over her nipples. "Maahhhahn~ Hah... Hahn.."

It was all she could do to nod weakly... Collar her, Lead her, show her off, Sigrun was drowning in desire, she needed release, she would do anything for it... "P-please..."

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Slivc
Gates of Heaven Entrance
Tags: Sex Wolfbold wins!

"Well then, guess we're going to have to fix that. We'll get to see you with even bigger breasts once you've been turned into a nice little milking slut." Slivc chuckled, and with a twist of her wrist around Sigrun's neck guard, she'd magic a small latch onto it, and a moment later summoned a chain of light that hooked to that latch. Her other hand touched the girl's armoured panties, and a moment later they started to vibrate just a bit. Not enough for Sigrun to climax, but enough to keep her hot and bothered. Before letting Sigrun down from the psychic hold. Starting to walk along as Sigrun would feel the collar heat up a bit around her and her mind cloud, calling her to follow even before the string of light reached it's 'end' and pulled her along forcefully. "Come along girl, I've got some people for you to meet."

KTL

Reputation score
Zepoh
Gates of Heaven Entrance
Tags: in the realm

A visible distortion tears through space it has a strong gravity almost as if it is calling out to someone...

atex2500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Aya
Gates of Heaven Entrance

"Uhhh hello?" Aya yells into the rift stopping entrance into the Gates of Heaven, she reaches her hand out and upon crossing the distortion she is yanked into it. *plop* she lands on her butt.
"Owwww" where am i? She gets up and looks around its like a maze down here as she walks through the shifting halls.

KTL

Reputation score
Zepoh
Gates of Heaven Entrance

Ahhhhhh what do we have here Zepoh muses as he sees Aya wandering into the bondage room Zepoh tries to immediately special attack Aya teleporting behind her, grabbing both her arms and draining her with his face tentacles (mental attack 2d8 +2 from tp, +2d6 from special attack) 21 from dice 21 mental +2 from tp-2 inept offense=42.

Last edited:

atex2500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Aya
Gates of Heaven Entrance

Stamina: 22-7=15
Physical: 11
Sexual: 7-1=6
Mental: 16

"Shit he would know where I am." Aya tries to dodge 2d10+16-4=19 (i got a 7 :p) getting grabbed she uses teleport (avoid) to dodge most of the damage (1 stamina and 1 sexual drain, times 2 for Achilles heel) from special attack but a few tentacles still hit their mark shuddering Aya then tries to counter attack with a white bolt of energy mental attack for 2d10+16(25).
"Take this you beast"

Last edited:

KTL

Reputation score
Defence 2d8+21=30 zepoh make a u shaped pipe of energy catches the bolt and sends it hurling back at her for 5 stamina damage "Aren't you a smart girl, you can't run forever. My maze will tire you and we can come back here for some fun." He gestures around to the many devices on the walls cuffs, toys, and some very revealing clothing. "if you really want to learn my mind has seen the deep reaches of the void my knowledge is infinite." He reaches his hand out and a magic rune glows "all you need to do is come closer!" The last words had magic emphasis as zepoh reaches out with his imposing will and tries to dominate the little heroines mind.

atex2500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Aya
Gates of Heaven Entrance

Stamina: 22-7=15
Sexual: 7-1=6
Mental: 16

"Gah, mhh, ahh, sttoooppp messing with meee!" Aya stumbles toward the towering monster. She clutches her head and begins to kneel to Zepoh, then she smirks and throws a sucker punch 1d10+11=14,
"hiya infinite knowledge but ya didn't see that coming did ya!"

KTL

Reputation score
Zepoh
Gates of Heaven Entrance

Stamina: 14-2=12
Sexual: 18
Mental: 21

Roll defence -6 for fetishes 1d10+5=12 Aya's sucker punch finds Zepoh gut and he grunts in pain "that's no way to treat someone who's going to give you the time of your life. I think you should be rewarding me." As Zepoh undoes his robe He tries to mind control Aya again this time to make her attack him sexually.