The Guide to Success (theguy09) ; GM'd by Maf

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Guide to Success (theguy09) ; GM'd by Maf

The bindings were on tight, secured so neither caster could move out and cast magic freely. "Truly? T-there has to be something, right? We cannot be stuck here, forced to wait until someone comes in to 'train' us?" Nightingale said, a bit panicked, before the flap of the tent suddenly opened, and 'that' man himself was peeking in, grinning wide from ear to ear. "What's everybody talking about in here~?" he cooed, the flap facing right towards Rebecca as his face was lit by the moon light.

The jingling of a lantern was heard, as the man stepped into the tent, and took a knee in front of a naked Rebecca, his hand taking her chin and forcing her to look directly at him. "You can't do anything to escape, huh? I can't tell you how happy that makes me feel. Because that just means..." He snuck a hand around her waist, behind her, and made a jerking motion as Rebecca felt his middle finger stab into her asshole. "We're gonna get to know each other 'real' good~!"

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Weakly struggling against her bindings, Rebecca finds no way out of her binds. As both Rebecca and Nightingale start to panic, the flap starts to open. With her position Rebecca could see that the one coming in was 'that' bandit. As soon s she saw who it was Rebecca lets out a gasp, it sounded a little resigned even.

Forced to look at the bandit, Rebecca shudders at how rough the bandit treated her. Sticking his finger straight in her ass hole, his finger is wrapped tightly by her ass. She couldent control it, and it humiliated her. In an attempt at freedom she makes an offer to the bandit. I-I have a deal for you. Let us go and you can play with us however you want. Doing her best, she tries to smile seductively, though its very obvious she was uncomfortable doing this.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The bandit chuckled. "Hah, sure. Sounds good!" he seemingly agreed outright, before taking her bindings and cutting just her arms loose, getting behind her and sliding the tip of his dick along her pussy. "Slam your cunt on my cock, whore. I'll let you go once I've played with you 'as much as I want'~" he chuckled, almost mockingly as she felt his tip pressing against her entrance.

(No longer bound, but grappled and speed=0 until leg bindings are free.)

theguy09

Reputation score

Ready to be rejected and fucked, Rebecca was stunned when her bindings were cut and her arms were free. Feeling the tip of his cock caressing her folds and the promise of freedom after, Rebecca steels her determination and slams her hips back onto the cock. Nnngggh! You'll let us go after, right? The already familiar feeling of the giant cock was like a explosion of pleasure in Rebecca's mind. She could feel every inch enter her. She felt ashamed at being a whore for the bandit but the previous pleasure and possibly escaping let her keep rocking her hips for the bandit. As long as Rebecca was in control of her movements she would do her best to not let the pleasure overwhelm and control her like last time. The pleasure was still there even with Rebecca controlling the movement, and it was inciting Rebecca to just give in, she was already willingly fucking the bandit. Lightly panting, with her tail curling, Rebecca believed she was forcing herself to do this, while underneath the pleasure that was branded into her mind moved her hips.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You got it." he said simply, returning her thrusts with his own, more powerful thrusts, meeting her in the middle of her thrusts every time, holding her by her ass and encouraging her to keep moving her hips a little faster. He was grinning at her, his fingers squeezing into the flesh of her rump while she moved, loud and wet slapping coming from their motions of sex as his shaved crotch slapped hard against her clit, causing even more pleasure that she eventually couldn't resist, cumming much as she did before, even though her resistance delayed it. "You both are such whores, it's unbelievable." he said, as Rebecca would cum and hang a bit in his grip, stunned from the climax that shattered her mind for a second. Though as before, he was still hard and yet unfinished. "Wiggle your hips, wring the cum out of my dick." he demanded, giving her ass a spank.

theguy09

Reputation score

As Rebecca was shamefully moving by her self on the bandits shaft, he suddenly started to thrust straight into her. Don-dont move your hips! Noo!~ Once again a side of Rebecca tried to resist the pleasure. Why are you doing this Rebecca? Just hit him with a spell and grab Nightingale and run! One side argued. But...but it just feels to good. I've never had so much pleasure before. I think I'm addicted. Countered the other side.

While this internal struggle started a new inside Rebecca, her body and the bandit were still going at it. They were thrusting back at each other, compounding the pleasure for Rebecca and pushing her over the edge again! Mind blank, Rebecca is stunned and can't fight the pleasure any longer. Why does it have to feel so good? Resigned, her side that resisted, retreated, allowing the pleasure driven Rebecca control.

Replying to the bandit, Rebecca says in slurred speech, This is the best I've ever felt, mooorrreee!~ while moving her hips back and doing as the bandit commanded. Nightingale, I'm sorry I'm such a slut sometimes! I'm going to break! Rebecca cried out!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man chuckled, while Nightingale remained silent, seemingly just stoically being witness to the scene with impassioned silence. Meanwhile, the man spanked her more, harder, and with more ferocity than before. The wet sounds of her moist flesh being pounded by his fervent motions only dwarfed by the sounds of her own moaning as she twisted her hips to grind his dick around inside of herself. "No, you can't break yet. You're worthless if you're broken." he said, before thrusting wildly, aiming to finish inside of her. "Here's a helping of cum for that slutty womb of yours!" he announced, before slamming home, and holding her in a painful grip to keep her hilted against him.

His cock twitched, ejecting rope after rope of hot cum into her womb, until her pussy was full of both his cum and all the leftover seed. Slowly withdrawing from her viciously used pussy, he let out a sigh as he took a moment to admire how her pussy was leaking, and her body and mind too weak to put up a fight after cumming so many times. "You take to the slave life quite well. Guess it was destiny that you became my bitch~" he chuckled, before standing, and redressing, and leaving the tent after tying Rebecca back up.

Then, suddenly, Nightingale was moving about, freed. She held in her hand the man's knife from his belt, and used it to cut Rebecca free. "We have to go!" she whispered urgently. Despite being weak, Rebecca could move around.

theguy09

Reputation score

Rebecca was bent over by the bandit, being fucked roughly. The sounds of Rebecca's sluty moans and their bare bodies hitting each other resounded out from the tent! How did this happen to me? Rebecca asked herself. Her body felt like it was not under her control, her movements and especially her mind were hazy and weak under the compounding pleasure.

Rebecca wasn't currently listening to the bandit, her eyes seemed almost dim, as Rebecca subconsciously retreated to a deeper part of her mind to avoid breaking. She also had her will, it had been suppressed, trampled on, and tempted, but unbroken.

As the fucking went on and eventual, both the bandit and Rebecca trembled as they both came. Rebecca was refilled with cum then the bandit got up, tied her back up and left.

Rebecca was only somewhat aware of what was going on around her. Mostly because she was so tired, but she didn't really recover until Nightingale cut her new bonds and helped her up. Wha..? H-how? Rebecca was at first stunned, then her eyes came back to life as she gained some hope to leave this place! Rebecca was only able to weakly stand up and follow Nightingale! She tried her best to be as quiet as possible!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Together, Nightingale did a bit of work at the back of the tent to slip out of a non-obvious exit to the tent. That's when Nightingale stopped for a moment, and looked at another tent where a bandit was sleeping. "Our stuff is in that tent." she said. "Do we even want to risk it, or run to town naked?" she inquired. Both options seemed to bother her. No telling what lurked in the night.

theguy09

Reputation score

I-I don't kno- wait! My family's heirloom is in there! I can't leave that! Rebecca said urgently while doing her best to be quite. That heirloom was givin to her by her father and was one of her most important physical thing she carried with her! It was her greatest reminder of her family back home! We should g-grab our gear as well, since we have to grab the heirloom also. Rebecca whispered to Nightingale.

If you want, I'll go and try to grab our stuff if you keep lookout, unless you want to try it the other way around. Rebecca was exhausted, but was willing to try and get closer to tent. She couldent think of anything these bandits could do worse than what they have already done to her. Cum was still running down both of their legs, expecially Rebecca's. Her womb was still inflated a little from all the cum, and prehaps so was Nightingale's.

If Nightingale wanted to be the one to go and get there stuff, Rebecca would do her best to hide and watch Nightingale, and any other bandits around. If she allowed Rebecca to go grab her heirloom and the rest of the stuff, Rebecca would begin to sneak over. Her spells were not silent unfortunately, she couldent cast them without potentially attracting attention.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stealth: Success

Rebecca quickly sneaked back into the camp to go after her heirlooms. Nightingale followed, as the two of them went right past a sleeping bandit. Inside, Rebecca found their belongings scattered about. "We don't have time to get dressed, need to leave now!" she urged, before taking the heap of her things and heading back out, as Rebecca likely did as well.

theguy09

Reputation score

Thankfully as both Rebecca and Nightingale snuck past the guard, he didn't wake up! They had managed to make it into the tent, without being seen. At least they hoped they didn't get seen. Inside, all of their stuff was scattered about, they had no time to grab everything. In the end, Rebecca grabbed the Hand Repeater heirloom, her money, her regular clothes, and some of her miscellaneous stuff before they had to go.

They left the tent with their arms filled with their stuff. Let's get out of here! Rebecca said to Nightingale as they exited the tent! She would follow behind what ever Nightingale did.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

They'd escape, get re-equiped, as Nightingale would let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness we're out of that hot mess... Wait..." Nightingale realized. "Weren't we supposed to get rid of them? Shit, all we did was just get captured, and spent the whole day escaping and recovering... Rebecca, can you cast a spell to just ruin them all from afar? We know they're all sleeping there."

theguy09

Reputation score

Rebecca followed Nightingale out of the camp. They had escaped! Rebecca listened to what Nightingale said with some worry on her face. Well technically I could if I was givin enough time to prepare, but it would damage the entire area, and might not even get rid of them. Rebecca said in a downcast voice. If we had gotten rid of them through fighting, that would have been the best possible outcome. Instead of that we were defeated and impregnated. She put a hand on her belly as she spoke.

I know it's risky, but we could always try and kill them off while they are sleeping right now. But we should probably leave. What do you think? We would fail if we return right now. Rebecca asked to Nightingale. They were in a bad situation either way in Rebecca's mind. She couldent decide for the both of them.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"If you think we should leave, then leaving may be the best option. But what do we do? Do we return to town? And then what? We cannot say we failed. We'd never be hired again."

theguy09

Reputation score

Uggh... At the reminder that they may never be hired again if they were to return saying they failed, Rebecca panics a little on the inside. Ahhh, screw it. We might not get a chance to attack them while they are a sleep again. Lets go in there and get rid of them! Rebecca came to a decision, they would try and take this chance to complete their mission!

Alright, Nightingale were going to have to try and take out as many of them as we can quietly. If things go bad, ill start to use my magic. Rebecca explained what she had planed, if it could even be called a plan. Lets go, she said as she began to sneak back into the camp!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And so they returned. The bandits didn't seem to notice their return or departure, as the girls stood on the outside of camp. Rebecca was ready to make whatever call she saw fit to try and defeat them all. She could see four outside the tents, keeping poor watch, as most were dozing off or talking.

theguy09

Reputation score

Rebecca and Nightingale managed to sneak back into the camp without being seen. They could see that there were some 4 guards lazily keeping watch. Looking around, Rebecca would try and see if the tent that held their gear and the sleeping bandit was clear of others. If it was then they would sneak in once again and attempt to silently kill him before looking to find any other sleeping bandits. Weather or not they manage to do this, Rebecca tries to find a spot that couldent be seen and summons her bear!

Summon bear:Cost 4 Ep and DC 30, This creature gets the Exceptional, Hard Hitter, and 2x the Pain Resistant Talents. 2d12+31(23+8) 14 AV, 54 Body

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sneaking in, Rebecca summons her bear (EP cost and stats?) meanwhile, Nightingale quietly kills the man in the tent with a motion along his neck. "Going well so far..." she whispers quietly. Silence stirrs in the camp, they were still not detected.

theguy09

Reputation score

They had successfully killed off one of the bandits, and summoned the bear. Looking around, they would try to find another bandit that was sleeping and try to get to him to kill them. If they are successful they would continue till they couldent find anymore or they were caught! At that point combat would start!

(Updated last post with Bear stuff)
Rebecca casts gust! Cost: 4EP, DC 20. Casting check:D20+23 Dmg: 3d8+4. Aimed at a bandit. After which bear would come out of tent and attack nearest enemy.