The Guide to Success (theguy09) ; GM'd by Maf

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Guide to Success (theguy09) ; GM'd by Maf

Hana seemed doubtful. "How...? There's so many orcs..." she seemed afraid and paranoid at that aspect.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

"Well... we are working on that. We have some plans that still need to be worked on, but we want to sneak out of here and escape! Just give us some time to flesh it out." Rebecca says to Hana, trying to convince her to give it a shot.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I-I don't want to get in trouble. P-please don't do anything reckless around me. They'll punish anyone just for speaking together." she said, and as if she called it, an orc came by and yelled at them.

"EAT! Stop talkin' and eat, you conspiring worms!" he growled. He kept by to make sure they did as they were told. Whispering was dangerous and as such no one spoke further to Rebecca, and simply kept eating.

theguy09

Reputation score

Hana's reaction told Rebecca how scared she was of the Orc's. If she didn't want to get in trouble, they could just get the plan ready before helping her out if that's what she wanted. With the Orc standing nearby and watching them, Rebecca had no choice but to end their conversation. At least she had some food to eat, and that's what she spent the rest of dinner doing, her head drooping forwards towards the end.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rebecca: Sealed, Almost Nude, Enslaved
(HP): 43/43
(PP): 51/51
(EP): 58/58
(TP): 0/25

Items: (If she takes them)
Wooden Spoon
Wooden Fork
Wooden Knife

Enslavement Effects:
Sensitive Breasts: +5 PP damage to breasts.

Time of Day
Schedule:
Morning - Roll Call
Morning - Breakfast
Noon - Labor
Noon - Lunch
Afternoon - Slave Training
Evening - Bathing Time
Evening - Dinner
Evening - Roll Call
>Night - Sleep

Rebecca and the slaves would be made to eat their food and then address:

Evening - Roll Call

The orcs got everyone together in the evening and counted heads, listing everyone present, before corralling them into their cells before the orc guards seemed to lax their guard mind a few patrols about. She could perhaps take advantage of the lax guard, but they only did it once she was lead back into her cell and locked back inside.

Night - Sleep

This is when she found that her cell was next to Rosy's and Hana's. Convenient. There were also many others nearby that she could talk to even with a hushed voice. In fact, Rosy took quick advantage. "Do you have a plan, Rebecca?" Rosy inquired from the cell over to Rosy's right. "I'd like to escape before they sell me. You probably don't want to be here long enough to be considered for sale. They will make you carry a child before they put you up for sale. I'm infertile, so they acted as if I will sell very well as a pure sex slave."

theguy09

Reputation score

After dinner, Rebecca was corralled with the other slaves by the Orcs towards their cages. Though before they were put inside of them for the night, the orcs did a roll call of sorts, making sure everyone was still there. Now inside of her cage, Rebecca could see the Orcs visibly relax some, they were not all on alert anymore.

To the surprise of Rebecca, Hana and Rosy both ended up right next to her, making it much easier to talk with each other! "I have a start of one, though I still need to flesh it out." Rebecca said in a hushed voice to Rosy, while at the same time her eyes scanned her own cell, inspecting the lock that held her inside of her. Continuing, Rebecca says to Rosy, "I'm thinking that one of us does laundry, and while there do their best to distract the guard somehow While distracted someone else sneaks in and swipes some guard clothing for us! If we can get away with that, we can hide them in some bushes near by or some other place so we can get to them easily. If that happens, we can grab them and sneak out of here. But of course, there's a lot missing. Like how we can get out of her once we got the clothing, maybe with a makeshift rope and go over the walls, or just walking out." Rebecca explains to Rosy, hope in her voice, though it was obvious she needed to flesh it out a lot more before they got out.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rosy considered the plan. "Why not dig a hole and hide them in the hole, and bury the evidence? If we had something to dig with, maybe we could do that... Like, one of those big spoons they give us during eating hours." Rosy announced.

theguy09

Reputation score

"That could work, and we can just grab a spoon tomorrow during a time to eat. Do you know if one of us would be able to sneak to the laundry area from their work? It would be bad if one of us cant even sneak in to grab the laundry." Rebecca asked as she grabbed her blanket to rap her self with. She was growing more tired as the seconds went by.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rosy nodded, "I can volunteer for laundry as well. We can work together." she said, before curling up all the same.

theguy09

Reputation score

"Good... *yawn*, I need sleep. We can talk tomorrow." Rebecca muttered out as her eyes drooped shut. With her blanket wrapped around her to the best of her ability, Rebecca nodded off to sleep, waking up in the morning and waiting for roll call to begin her next day.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wooden Spoon
Wooden Fork
Wooden Knife

Enslavement Effects:

Time of Day
Schedule:
Morning - Roll Call
Morning - Breakfast
>Noon - Labor
Noon - Lunch
Evening - Bathing Time
Evening - Dinner
Evening - Roll Call
Night - Sleep

Morning roll call came... Everyone accounted for was the decree.

Then came breakfast, where the girls gathered together and spoke once more. "So, once we eat we will work, what was your plan? Who's doing what?" Rosy inquired with interest.

theguy09

Reputation score

Morning swiftly came along after Rebecca passed out in her cell. When she awoke she had little time to wake fully up, as it was Roll Call time! Shuffled out, Rebecca and the other slaves were counted to make sure everyone was there, which they were. Once the mornings got going, they seemed to be very rushed! Right after Breakfast started, with the three girls sitting together once again. "Ok, so... Rosy and I will go ahead and pick to do laundry. I... I guess I can be the one to distract the guard..." Rebecca said with some hesitation. She then took a breath, looking determined, Rebecca continued. "Rosy you should grab some uniforms and sneak them out. if you feel like you could have enough time, dig a hole to hide them, if not just hide them until we can bury them for later." Rebecca decided to do this as she didn't want to put her new friends through any more than they had to be through.

Rebecca then turned to Hana. "Hana, if you want to help out then could you also volunteer to do laundry and help Rosy sneak out the uniforms? If your not comfortable doing that, I wont force you to."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wooden Spoon
Wooden Fork
Wooden Knife

Enslavement Effects:

Time of Day
Schedule:
Morning - Roll Call
Morning - Breakfast
>Noon - Labor
Noon - Lunch
Evening - Bathing Time
Evening - Dinner
Evening - Roll Call
Night - Sleep

Rosy nodded, but Hana looked hesitant. It seemed Hana would need more convincing before she would risk it. However Rosy seemed all aboard. "Right, I know just how I'll do it too. With you distracting him, I can sneak a couple uniforms out." she declared. "I think I can sneak out a couple blankets too, so if we ever wanted to not be in our cells, we could stuff our covers with the blankets to make it look like we're in them!" she said with cheer.

Noon: Labor

Labor time came, and the girls both went to do the laundry. The orc from before was there, grinning at the two girls as they came into the laundry room. "Decided to bring help? Yes indeed, you had troubles doing it on your own." he said with a chuckle, before approaching her and pinching Rebecca's nipples between his thumb and index fingers. A hot spark of pleasure shot through her that ate through her ability to resist it. "Extra sensitive because of that torture, eh? I've got an idea for today's training, little cat. Up next, I think we need to start training your asshole. We'll need to make your pucker nice and tender so it'll feel real nice to have your future master ream you~" he cooed, already growing stiff in his pants.

theguy09

Reputation score

"That sounds like a wonderful idea Rosy!"Rebecca said with a smile, hope in her eyes, she continues. "With thinking like that we will have a greater chance of getting out of here!" She says as she turns to Hana before Rosy and her depart. "Wish us good luck!" Rebecca says to her. She was understanding of Hana's unwillingness, but she wouldn't stop trying to get her support. It would help the girl to have some hope!

~

The girls set off and soon arrive at the same hut as before, with the same Orc inside. The Orc wasted no time at all, pinching and rolling her nipple between his fingers. Ever since the electricity torture her breasts have been very sensitive, especially her nipples! Rebecca maned out loud, as the Orc's playing brought a lot of pleasure to Rebecca, pleasure that ate away at her composer! Although Rebecca would normally try and resist the Orc, right now she needed to submit herself to him, get him to focus on her instead of Rosy! When the Orc started to talk about how he was going to train her asshole instead of her folds today, Rebecca naturally looked unwilling, but when she thought about how hellish the day was yesterday because she resisted, and how she needed to get his attention, Rebecca's look of unwillingness turned to one of defeat! "F-fine, not like I can s-stop you." Rebecca stammered as she glanced at the growing bulge and then glanced down to the ground.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wooden Spoon
Wooden Fork
Wooden Knife

Enslavement Effects:

Time of Day
Schedule:
Morning - Roll Call
Morning - Breakfast
>Noon - Labor
Noon - Lunch
Evening - Bathing Time
Evening - Dinner
Evening - Roll Call
Night - Sleep

The orc put an arm around Rebecca's shoulders and used that same arm to grope her breast a bit more. "Good, you're learning. Soon you'll be like her over there. Salivating in jealousy over someone else taking my cock." he said, and if Rebecca looked she'd see Rosy burning up, looking away when Rebecca would see her gazing hard at the Orc's long prick. The orc led them into the building where more dirty clothes were piled up. "Alright, get to work. But you in particular? I guess Rosy will have to handle what your useless self can't. Does that sound alright, whore?" he questioned. "Do your share and this cat sluts, because she'd rather have me plow her asshole than help you. Isn't that right, bitch?" he declared. "Go on, tell her to go fuck herself because you want orc cock in your ass." he declared. "Then you won't have to worry about doing it anymore. Because this little whore here will pick up all your slack. Isn't that nice? And you can have me all to yourself, without punishment for not doing your job." he offered, asserting himself as he got her against the wall again, this time facing it with her ass out. He undid his clothes and threw them at Rosy, before holding Rebecca in a bearhug and angling his cock for her hole. "Say it." he demanded her to disgrace her ally. "She's going to get in a lot of trouble as well. Since now it's her responsibility that your job gets done. But hey... At least you won't get punished again, right?" he cooed seductively.

Making Rosy suffer instead of Rebecca will allow Rebecca to act the latter half of the day without being exhausted from punishment.

theguy09

Reputation score

Rebecca, like always, had to resist an urge to pull away from the Orc when he put his arm around her, but the urge was drowned out by the sharp pleasure she felt as he started to play with and tweak her nipple! Her breasts were still so sensitive that the pleasure was too much to stiffle, instead Rebecca let out an unwilling lewd moan! Although Rebecca's mind was unwilling, her body didn't listen to her, growing heated with arousal, especially when the Orc pointed out how Rosy was staring at the two of them! Rebecca was already started to grow red with embaressment aswell when she thought about what the Orc was going to do to her even though Rosy was in the room. It just felt so humiliating to have an audience watch her being trained! "I-I have to keep his attention on me!" Rebecca remnded herself.

Rebecca didn't think that the Orc would make her tell Rosy to go fuck herself though, and she wasn't the kind of person to say that to her freinds, but she was also unwilling to screw up the mission. While Rebecca was having her internal battle, the Orc shoved her up against the wall, this time her butt was facing him, allowing him access to her ass! She even could feel his warm bare skin pressed against hers as he enveloped her into a bear hug, his cock teasing the twitching entrance to her ass! Turning her head to Rosy, Rebecca stuttered, "I-I... You can go f-fuck yourself, and do all the laundry, while I... I get fucked!" Although Rebecca said it, her eyes said something else. They were not sincere at all, and instead were filled with unhappiness at what she said. She tried to communicate though her facial expression that she was sorry.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wooden Spoon
Wooden Fork
Wooden Knife

Enslavement Effects:

Time of Day
Schedule:
Morning - Roll Call
Morning - Breakfast
>Noon - Labor
Noon - Lunch
Evening - Bathing Time
Evening - Dinner
Evening - Roll Call
Night - Sleep

The orc let out a slight click of his tongue. "Amazing. You're so incapable that you'd push the duty onto her. Well, you heard the bitch. Do it all yourself. I want it all done before training." he said, and Rosy looked at the massive pile, far more than what Rebecca had to deal with, presumably because the load was split among other workers. Rosy immediately spoke. "B-but I can't possibly-" she was cut off by a sharp look from the orc. "That doesn't matter, does it? Fail your job with dignity, while I pound this lazy whore." he stated, before feeling down a bit, touching her crotch. "Taking to your training quick, eh? Already moist for me. Good~" he cooed, before he dropped his trousers to unleash his thick length between the cracks of her ass. He adjusted a bit, and Rebecca soon felt his tip prod and penetrate her folds with a thick squelch as her moistened folds were compacted by his huge orc cock.

Rosy got to work quickly, washing the clothes as the orc went about pounding Rebecca against the wall. She got three pairs of clothing clean, and took them all as if to dry them, leaving the building, before coming back and working on the rest of the clothing.

As she worked, the orc didn't seem to care at all whether or not she'd do her job, he seemed to know she wasn't capable of doing it even without the espionage. He leaned up to whisper in Rebecca's ear while holding her in his powerful arms and slamming his hips hard against her ass. "You just did something very awful. The torture that girl will face will be horrific. And if you try to own up to it out of guilt... I'll make sure that all you do is join her. Because... Only bad girls whose job failed are punished. Your job was done, right~?" he cooed at her. "So you'll be given a treat, a reward, while watching her suffer." his fingers ran over her breasts, treading over her points. "Whatever you're doing, I hope it was worth it~" he chuckled, before ending his constant thrusts with a sudden rapid burst of pelvic impacts, until he went still, and Rebecca felt a warm feeling in her belly from his hot cum being dumped into her womb.

Then, once he filled her, the orc suddenly let her go and shoved her towards the exit. "Alright. your job's done. Good work. You're free until training in the evening." he declared, brutally pushing Rebecca out with a smack on her ass. Immediately turning to Rosy, who looked at him with panic as she worked with inhuman speed. "I-I will finish it! Please just let me work!" Rosy begged. The orc, dripping with Rebecca's fluids, approached her with malice. "You're doing it too quickly. You're not washing proper." he lectured her. As he leaned over her and grabbed her, Rosy let out a cry and began to beg. "N-no, please no! Let me finish! I can finish in time!" she pleaded. The orc seemed to ignore her as he shoved her to the ground on her back and held her in a mating press, and began to bounce his hips up and down on her ass. Jack hammering into her pussy with violent fervor.

She had the rest of the morning to herself. While Rosy was set on a path of failure. It seemed the camp wouldn't mind her walking about, assuming that she was working or doing something, provided that she didn't go into more restricted areas, like the chieftain's hut or the armory. Otherwise, there was the mess hall, the bathing area, the cells, and other work areas. If she somehow saw opportunity, this free time would allow her time to get something done. There were also other slaves who apparently had more rights off at the eating tables playing cards with each other.

theguy09

Reputation score

Rebecca was starting to feel worse and worse about leaving Rosy to deal with all the laundry work. How was she supposed to know that there would be many times more the work than there was last time, she thought she would be saving Rosy from the harder of the two jobs in the plan! Rebecca felt a sort of depression starting to form deep inside of her, like an inferiority complex. She was told how incompetent she was so many times now and her previous failures made her start to believe it was all true! Rebecca could only watch the exchange between the Orc and Rosy with helplessness and some sadness, Rosy had no way to get all of that work done at all! Watching Rosy panicking, Rebecca says "I'm sorry Rosy!" She didn't know what else to say to her but that, and before she could do anything else Rebecca let out a little yelp, the Orc was playing with her pussy, rubbing his rough hand over it! "Y-your wrong! I-it just makes this easier for me to deal with!" Rebecca's rebellious side wanting to retort lead her to not really think about what she was saying. Her mind was occupied with her guilt and depression, and admittedly, arousal. The Orc's hot prick was now rubbing up and down between Rebecca's ass cheeks, making Rebecca's asshole twitch in anticipation of the painful penetration! But it never came, instead Rebecca felt the mushroom head of the Orc's prick line up with her pussy, before penetrating it in one thrust! The unexpected pleasure came before Rebecca could brace herself, making her let out a loud and lewd moan for the Orc!

As Rebecca was preparing herself for being fucked, she watched Rosy start her work at inhuman speeds, quickly finishing a small batch and taking them out before coming back in and continuing! Not clearly seeing what they were, Rebecca hoped that they were some guard uniforms!

After the initial thrust, Rebecca bit her lip as to try and stop herself from moaning outloud and disgracing herself further! It was hard to stop the moans though as the Orc soon grew his pace until he was jackhammering his cock all the way into Rebecca's cunt! The Orc's whispers caused Rebecca to be once again filled with sadness. "I... I never wanted... her to get in trouble." Rebecca says, struggling to not moan. Her pink tipped peaks being teased cracked Rebecca's resistance once again! A mini orgasm runs through her as she is fucked hard and fast, being teased by the Orc. Despair and regret at not taking Rosy's job filled her, but she couldn't keep out the pleasure either! It overwhelmed her when she came from the Orc trying to plant his seed inside of her fertile womb once again!

Weak from her climax Rebecca was easily sent out of the hut my the Orc, leaving her outside and free from any further work. Rebecca looked back inside and watched the Orc start to breed Rosy as well, considering going back inside of the hut to help Rosy even if she would also be punished. She threw away the thought, she needed to get something done with this free time do as to not waste Rosy being punished! With a goal, even if a vague one, Rebecca looked around considering what to do while trying to keep any of her guilt away.

With being still new to the camp, Rebecca didn't know all the rules yet. "How did that manage to get put of working? That could be helpful..." Thinking that, Rebecca approaches the group of slaves and starts a conversation. "What are all of you guys doing, and how did you guys get out of work?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The group rose their attention to Rebecca as she approached. "Keep your voice down." they said with irritation. At the table were several human girls who seemed to be from nearby.

, easily the largest girl among the slaves, likely about seven foot tall.

, possibly a wife or daughter?

The red haired girl spoke first. "You get out of work by being subservient to your watcher. Or just lighter treatment in general. It's their way of training us. Good slaves get better treatment. So we don't have to overwork ourselves. Yours is the worst, he sneaks clean clothes into the laundry to force impossible tasks, and then forces you to fail until you give up and accept defeat." she declared.

The tanned girl nodded. "Just don't quip at him, he hates resistance and will only hurt you more. If you're on your hands and knees the moment you're alone he won't give a shit and blame your failed job on some other slave that's being resistant, or just Rosy because she's infertile."

The oni sighed. "Poor Rosy... You being here probably means he's torturing her again. The chieftain will likely do something horrible to her once more."

theguy09

Reputation score

"Maybe its best to not draw attention to over here." Rebecca thought seeing their irritation at how she didn't restrain her volume. The three of them seemed like an interesting group, especially the half-oni, however did she end up here? The other two looked like they might be from the town. The three of them said some new knowledge Rebecca didn't know about this place, making her hate it even more. The entire place seemed made to break people's spirits.

"I... I feel horrible for leaving Rosy in there alone. I should have never brought her along if she was going to be punished, especially with that Orc being there!" Rebecca took the chance to vent her feelings slightly. Frustration, anger, and regret apparent in her voice. It wouldn't do any good to keep them inside. Sighing, Rebecca tries to relax as much as her guilt would let her, instead of focusing on it she asks the trio, "Do you mind if I sit down for a little with you three?" If they said yes Rebecca sat down in a empty spot at the table. "Ahhh... well I'm Rebecca, what's all of your name's? I've only been here for a few days now so I still don't know many people." She asked, trying to get to know these girls some more. When Rebecca first came to the camp, she could only think about getting herself out of here, but as she got to know Rosy and Hana, and what was happening in the camp, Rebecca started to feel like she wanted to help everyone get out and stop this camp! She understood she might not be able to help everyone sneak out, but she might be able to do more if she escaped! That was one of Rebecca's weaknesses, she was a caring person.

"Can I... ask you guys something? Have you guys ever tried to escape?" Rebecca's voice lowers even more, letting only the table hear.