(EP): 58/58
(TP): 0/25

Items: (If she takes them)
Wooden Spoon
Wooden Fork
Wooden Knife
Medicinal Plants

Enslavement Effects:
Sensitive Breasts: +5 PP damage to breasts.

Time of Day
Schedule:
Morning - Roll Call
Morning - Breakfast
Noon - Labor
Noon - Lunch
Afternoon - Slave Training
>Evening - Bathing Time
Evening - Dinner
Evening - Roll Call
Night - Sleep

Rosy trembled a bit. "I'm scared, Rebecca..." she whimpered. "... I'll help you escape, b-but... I won't risk it. I'll watch you go, please... Come back for me..." she pleaded.

Rebecca was back to wondering what she'd do. Considering she didn't have much more than before, she would likely spend her time waiting bath time out, unless she chose to work with one of the items at her disposal.

If she didn't, time would move on...

[Choose which time of day to skip to to forward your escape plan.]

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: The Guide to Success (theguy09) ; GM'd by Maf

Looking straight at Rosy's face, Rebecca's eyes filled with gratitued, and began to speak. "That's all I can ask of you Rosy, and don't worry. If I get out, I'm going to find a way to get everyone out of here!" Realizing that Rosy couldn't take the risk anymore, Rebecca was satisfied that she was at least still getting some help from Rosy. After she said that she hugged her legs once again and began to think. The next thing that she would need to do would be to get those herbs for Hana. After that she needed to find a way to put those guard clothing to work. Prehaps she should see how they check the guards leaving the camp? Either way it was about time to get out of the bath by now.

[Skip to Noon Labor to go to field with herbs and try to snatch some. Also side note. If there is food that wouldn't be spoiled after a day or two, like bread, Rebecca tries to hide a small bite or two with her.]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Guide to Success (theguy09) ; GM'd by Maf

Rebecca: Sealed, Almost Nude, Enslaved
(HP): 43/43
(PP): 51/51

Wooden Spoon
Wooden Fork
Wooden Knife
Medicinal Plants

Enslavement Effects:

Time of Day
Schedule:
Morning - Roll Call
Morning - Breakfast
>Noon - Labor
Noon - Lunch
Evening - Bathing Time
Evening - Dinner
Evening - Roll Call
Night - Sleep

Rosy would nod, before Rebecca would then go eat dinner, participate in the roll call, and then go to sleep. Then, she'd wake up, roll call, eat breakfast and go work the fields. There, she got a different supervisor. In contrast to her last, this orc was far more pleasant. He had a metal plate over half his bald head and seemed a little slow, but also seemed very knowledgable about how to be a farmer. The girls who worked here seemed to really like him, as he showed the girls who didn't know what they were doing how to do it properly. And congratulating them on jobs well performed. Outright allowing girls to rest and relax when they got their parts done. Though this meant in particular, he was around Rebecca most of the time. "Ever worked a field before?" he inquired with a friendly smile, offset by how one of his eyes under the metal casing seemed to be drifting to the center of his face. Seemed he had a really lazy eye. Or just brain damage in general. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I do have to make sure you do good though, but I'll be with you the whole way." he said encouragingly. Unlike so many others, this uruk seemed like a complete pacifist, giving off a fatherly aura that felt comforting.

theguy09

Reputation score
The rest of Rebecca's night went by in a flash. She finished bathing, dinner, roll call, and finally hit the sheets; she fell asleep almost as soon as she pulled the thin sheet over her. Waking up, and following her routine of roll call, and breakfast, Rebecca set off for the fields with the medicinal plants. It was time to start to help out Hana with her problem of hers! Arriving at the fields, Rebecca breathed a sigh of relief seeing that the Orc she previously had, didn't show up here as well. She didn't expect much of this new supervisor though. She thought he would be just like the other evil orcs in the camp, but that seemed completely wrong. In some weird twist of fate, this kind and fatherly Orc had ended up working in a camp full of slaving and raping Orcs! He even hovered around Rebecca, trying to help her learn to farm right. "He's nice, but an inconvenience." Rebecca somewhat emotionless thought to herself as the Orc hovered around her. He would make it harder to snatch up some of the plants around here. When asked about her skills with farming, Rebecca replied, "Ah, well I've helped out in a field or two back in my town, but that was only rarely, like when someone got sick or something." The Ork's kind smile made Rebecca's feeling that he didn't belong here even stronger, and she stumbled and panicked on her words when he said he would help her. "T-thanks, t-though you don't need to worry that much about me." Hopefully he wouldn't be around her the whole time. If he did step away to check on one of the other girls, Rebecca would do her best to snatch up the plants she needed before he returned, acting like she was clearing rocks from the fields.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The orc smiled, and listened to her story. "Now, now... Don't be shy. You're new here, and the acts of my brothers have got you all upset and nervous. You don't have to be around me. All I like to do is farm, and sharing the love of it to others. Some of the girls like to take some samples of their hard labor. Why don't you give it a try? Pick a plant you like and just call it your own. Once you feel your hard work in your own hands, you'll come to love this, I promise." he said. Rather than waiting until he looked away, now it seemed she was pressured to take what she needed right in his gaze, all while he smiled and told her to do it.

theguy09

Reputation score
Rebecca looked positively stupefied at the Orc telling her that she could just take some of the plants. This one was full of surprises it seemed. "T-thank you then." Rebecca replied before quickly picking out the plants she needed to get rid of pregnancys under the Orcs gaze. Picking up the plants, Rebecca realizes she had grown paranoid around the Orcs a little bit. This one wasn't so bad she thought to herself as she relaxed a bit.

"Thanks again... My name's Rebecca." She suddenly introduced herself cheerfully, almost like she was back to her old self. "So what do you want me to do next?" She asked.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wooden Spoon
Wooden Fork
Wooden Knife
Medicinal Plants

Enslavement Effects:

Time of Day
Schedule:
Morning - Roll Call
Morning - Breakfast
Noon - Labor
>Noon - Lunch
Evening - Bathing Time
Evening - Dinner
Evening - Roll Call
Night - Sleep

"Take the seeds from some of the plants you picked, and give back to the earth. The soil and plants will show respect for you if you respect them." he nodded with a smile. "I'll show you how to give the earth the TLC it needs. Come, let's brighten up your day a bit..." he said, working the field with Rebecca and helping her take strides towards learning how to cultivate. She felt like she was competent enough to run a small farm without ruining it, but she could tell that she had so much to learn based on how much care and dedication he took into plants. Each plant had it's own environment it thrived in, and he explained it to much that she'd be forced to get a second lesson to learn more. And likely more beyond that. At the end of the period, he pet her head. "I hope to see you again, Rebecca. My name is not important, so you can just call me whatever you like. I'm called Iron Skull around here, for the metal plating on my head ever since my skull got cracked open. Best thing that ever happened to me I say. Never felt more calm." he said with a smile.

Then, the period was over, and she was directed to lunch. Iron Skull seemed to sit alone. He didn't seem like a very popular orc. But her seating was with her current fellow prisoners.

theguy09

Reputation score
Rebecca gladly took the seeds for the plants, placing them where ever she could inside of her slave clothing. "I'll make sure to take care of them when I plants them." Rebecca promised the Orc. Seeing the sincerity of the Orc, Rebecca spends the rest of the time working and learning how to best farm and care for the plants. Although she learned much, Rebecca could still only be called an amateur at farming, but perhaps that might change in the future. She would need a supply of plant for her potions, that is assuming she made it out of here. Her thoughts turning dark, Rebecca cleared her mind and kept on working till it was time to move on in the day.

When the work period ended, the Orc once again came up to Rebbeca, introducing himself to her. "Well thanks for today Iron Skull, I'll be sure to come back here when ever I can. Your field feels like a calm island in the middle of an ocean. Before I go, I want to ask you something. Do you like it here?"

After hearing Iron Skulls reply, Rebecca left with the others to go to lunch, sitting with the usual Hana and Rosy if they were there. After sitting down, Rebecca noticed Iron Skull sitting by himself in the Orc's area, like an outcast.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
He shrugged. "Tis not too bad... The girls like me, and I don't mind having pretty females showing me smiles. Makes me feel special, you know?" he chuckled.

Noticing him didn't do much to change his situation. Iron Skull ate as if he were meditating, as if the world around him didn't exist, and it didn't recognize him either. He ate in total silence and seemed at peace in some ways.

With Hana and Rosy, the two now looking equally traumatized, ate their food with expressions of fear and timidness in their eyes. It seemed like their moral couldn't be lower. They glanced to Rebecca, as if she was literally the only one who had any signs of positivity left, the only one not broken by the orcs. And they didn't seem to wonder for very long, if she could make it. That was just a faint hope in their eyes. Instead... They were both looking at her as if wondering when she'd fail, and be punished for trying to flee.

theguy09

Reputation score
Rebecca nodded and accepted his answer. From Rebecca's first impression, Iron Skull seemed like the simple kind of fellow who was content with just that in this life. Even at his own lunch table, Iron Skull seemed at peace with life in his own way. He seemed to personify the saying of an island in the middle of a raging sea.

Turning her attention away from him for the moment, Rebecca looked to her two friends sharing the table with her. She coukd only sigh at their hopeless and terrified looks. She was no born leader, in fact she felt out of place a lot recently, but she started to realize some things recently. Words don't convince people as easily as actions.

"Umm... can you two not look at me like that? Is there something on my face?" Rebecca said a stupid joke to try and break the dangerous atmosphere that was swirling around the two. "Anyways, do you two know the orc, Iron Skull? I worked for him today, and he didn't even try to fuck me! I think you two should go and try working for him, it should be a lot better than with the other orcs." As she finished up talking, she finished the last of her soup.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wooden Spoon
Wooden Fork
Wooden Knife
Medicinal Plants

Enslavement Effects:

Time of Day
Schedule:
Morning - Roll Call
Morning - Breakfast
Noon - Labor
Noon - Lunch
>Afternoon - Slave Training
Evening - Bathing Time
Evening - Dinner
Evening - Roll Call
Night - Sleep

The girls considered her words, before giving somber nods. Despite it all, they did seem to have hope for less despair it seemed. Though they had little more time to converse before it was time to train again. "Come on, you lot. Time to pay heed to your masters." said a decorated looking orc who looked quite strong and capable. The girls were herded inside, and the training commenced once more all around her. This time there wasn't special training waiting for her. Just a trio of orc hunters who looked to have had quite a day getting food for the camp. Each were large, both in size and manhood. They regarded Rebecca as if she were nothing more than a dog to be called over. "Ah right, you're the new one. You'll need those good lessons in learning you to love cock." said one, before taking a fluid from a vial nearby and dousing his cock in it. "Suck my cock while my blood brothers here take your ass and pussy. This fluid will help your mind adjust to the life of a slave. At the end of the day, you must yearn to open your mouth for your master's dick." he explained. The fluid on his cock smelled like a chemical, neither a good nor bad smell. But it was clearly meant to have great effect on her.

Him and his brothers were quickly stripped down. The one who spoke sitting in a low chair, legs spread and cock on display, slightly limp at a semi soft 9 inches, but was already half grown to a foot. His brothers were already prepared, one laying down on his back, and the other taking Rebecca by her arms, steering her over to straddle his brother on the ground and gripping her head from behind with his hand to shove her face towards the speaker's cock. "Clean it, whore!" the one behind her demanded, before she felt a powerful stab into her ass, his cock pushing into her bowels as she felt her ass grabbed by the orc below, who soon penetrated her pussy. Like that, she quickly joined the cacophony she had become so familiar to seeing. Simply another member of the orgy while her trainers began their quest to destroy her mind.

theguy09

Reputation score
Rebecca was relieved to see at least some kind of hope in the girls eyes, they were not eyes of the dead. Soon after the girls agreed, time was up. A highly decorated Orc came to them, herding them to training. Today there wasn't any special training thankfully, but Rebecca would still be subject to the Orc's every whim.

Having grown used to the Cheiftan calling her out for training, Rebecca was surprised when three hunters approached her instead. Her eyes swept over each of them with reluctance in them. She didn't want to talk with them, but when the Orc's pulled the vials out and t9ld her what they were ment to do, she felt alarmed. "H-how is that even possible?! G-get away..." So far her only defense against what the Orc's have been doing to her has been the safety of her own mind, but now they had a way to affect it? It didn't seem special, but Rebecca could tell instinctively they were right. She tried backing up, but one of them grabbed her and brought her over to the other how who were getting ready to fuck her! She held her mouth closed until she was forced to open it and take the speakers cock down her throat! At the same time, the rest of her holes came under assault: one of the Orc's forcebly pushed his way into her ass, while the last stabbed into her cunt.

Although unwilling, Rebecca was unable to resist and just faded into the crowed as another slave being trained.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wooden Spoon
Wooden Fork
Wooden Knife
Medicinal Plants

Enslavement Effects:
Addiction (Orc Slaver drugs): DC 22 (AF=2, C=1)

Time of Day
Schedule:
Morning - Roll Call
Morning - Breakfast
Noon - Labor
Noon - Lunch
>Evening - Bathing Time
Evening - Dinner
Evening - Roll Call
Night - Sleep

The orcs grunt at her token resistance. "Still impudent... Even if it's only been two days, she's still defiant. Well... Let's see how you feel being dominated outside, and inside, you little feline bitch!" spoke the orc on the chair, holding her head with both hands and making her down the drug soaked cock, the chemicals on which made her head spin. It had a bizzare taste, and clearly was meant to disrupt cognitive thought. Though as the chemicals hit her belly... Her whole body felt like it was lit up with heat, her heart suddenly pounding in her chest and her flesh felt like it was burning with a heat induced from a fever. Instinct began to take over, her body moving on it's own to the motions of the orcs cocks. "Works every time. Turns out her fortitude isn't that strong. The drug is working quickly~" said the orc forcing her to down his cock. Meanwhile the two in the back were just enjoying themselves. Their mating adding to the sounds of flesh slapping together in the training tent. Large, thick cocks were pushing in and out of her tender insides, bringing intense pleasure with a tinge of pain that somehow seemed bearable, if not adding to the intensity of the act. The orcs enjoyed her body, treating it like a plaything to touch and feel at a whim. The one plowing her ass began to tap and slap his hands against her ass, enjoying the way her flesh moved in waves from his strikes, and how the imprint of his hands appeared on her flesh. "It's like I'm branding her." He chuckled as her ass stung painfully. Meanwhile the one below was occupied, roughly gripping her breasts and kissing and sucking on them, her already sensitive tips being trained further so she cannot recover from the training she received, ensuring she remained nice and tender.

Soon, all the orcs were thrusting faster and faster... Her head forced to bob faster as well, before the two behind hilted, and the one holding her head forced her to kiss his crotch, his cock going down her throat to cum, forcing her to ingest all he had to spurt into her belly while she felt the other cocks in her ass and pussy throb... Gushing into her insides... Until the suffocation caused her to black out.

(Rebecca has started to become addicted to slaver drugs.)

When she awoke, she was in the bath. All of the girls were around her, tending to her. "Are you alright?" asked the succubi, Rosy.

theguy09

Reputation score
The Orc forced his drug soaked cock down Rebecca's throat as soon as he could. She could feel both of his strong hands on the back of her head as he forced her to take all of the drugs on his cock! It didn't particularly taste bad, if anything it was a little bizarre, and when she first taste it, Rebecca could feel her mind loseing it's focus! A fire bloomed inside of Rebecca's belly, as the drug started to work it's magic. If Rebecca could have still thought straight, she would have been horrified at what the drug was doing to her, but it had already taken effect. Rebecca felt like her entire body was on fire, and she began to lose control over it. She moved on instinct, rolling her hips for the Orcs. Seeking to make the pleasure even greater for all four of them!

Rebecca was starting to moan like an animal in heat, even with the cock in her throat, she managed to sound like she was enjoying the mating! She had huge cocks in all three of her holes, rampaging inside of her, as they used her as a fucktoy! Rebecca could faintly feel one of the Orcs slapping her ass, but she didn't care, it felt good. Even her tits were being played with, and this one she could feel a lot more. Her nipples were still so sensitive, making every time the Orc sucked in them all the more pleasurable! Although Rebecca couldn't talk, the Orc's could still tell her moans were getting sweater, especially each time one of her nipples were played with.

It wasn't long before Rebecca was going numb with pleasure from the increased pace of the cocks in her. She didn't think about it, rather she tried to move her body at the same pace as them, trying to soak up even more pleasure! Then it all came to a stop. Rebecca's face was held at the base of the cock in her mouth, while it's hot, goopy fun was shot down into her stomach. Her mind went completely white as she came, her ass and pussy constricted around their respective cocks, milking them for their seed! And thats what they did, they seeded Rebecca. If she wasn't pregnant before, she was probably now! Ahh, that felt good. She thought as her white vision, turned black from the suffocation...

Rebecca's vision slowly came back, her body wrapped in a warm afterglow of intense mateing and hot water. She didn't remember what had happened nor where she was for a second, but then it all came back. She could see Rosy's as well as a lot of other girls around her. A few tears welled up in the corner of her eyes, hopefully the girls only thought itvwas bath water. "T-they used some sort of drug on me..." Rebecca just wanted to go in a corner and hide. She felt violated, but what was even worse, was that she felt good. That fucking was the best she ever had...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wooden Spoon
Wooden Fork
Wooden Knife
Medicinal Plants

Enslavement Effects:

Time of Day
Schedule:
Morning - Roll Call
Morning - Breakfast
Noon - Labor
Noon - Lunch
>Evening - Bathing Time
Evening - Dinner
Evening - Roll Call
Night - Sleep

The girls looked at each other with sad faces. "That is what is done to all of us. They make us addicted because it binds us to this life. We're all addicted to the drug, they say it's to ensure that we are obedient even in the face of the must unruly slave." Rosy declared. Gwyn nodded. "... It's unfortunate, but... They'll be making you drink that every day from now on... And from their cocks no less." Gwyn decalred. Toto rubbed Rebecca's back. "They say a mage might be able to cure us, so if we are someday free, we can truly be free... But..." Toto sighed. "Some of us have taken so much of it that... They just give up and accept being a slave. It's exactly what the orcs want..."

theguy09

Reputation score
"I t-think I get why this place is so effective now." Rebecca solemnly said with an equally sad face after the girls explained to her. "I-if I have to keep drinking that... I don't want to think about it... but if I can get this collar off, I might be able to use my magic to cure an addiction. T-that or I might be able to make a potion that does the same thing." She explains. The thought that she might actually be able to cure an addiction of the slaver's drug started to calm her down. She needed to try and get out within a few days. Just thinking about having that drug repeatedly used on her made her remember the immense pleasure she was receiving not too long ago. Although ashamed to admit it, the pleasure wss just to great. Even just the memory made a part of Rebecca impatient for the next session.

Trying to distract the rouge part of herself, Rebecca starts to wash herself, cleaning away the sweat and leftover juices from the training.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wooden Spoon
Wooden Fork
Wooden Knife
Medicinal Plants

Enslavement Effects:

Time of Day
Schedule:
Morning - Roll Call
Morning - Breakfast
Noon - Labor
Noon - Lunch
>Evening - Bathing Time
Evening - Dinner
Evening - Roll Call
Night - Sleep

The other girls showed a bit of hope in their eyes when Rebecca displayed an ability to cure the addiction. "... If there's anything we can do..." The hope she inspired seemed to make them more willing to help if they could. "Please, just help us get out of here..." Toto begged, before a bell was rung and the girls started to get up and dry off to get dressed in their slave rags to go have dinner.

(You may skip to whatever phase you wish, otherwise it's Dinner time.)

theguy09

Reputation score
Rebecca smiled, feeling actually happy at the hope she saw in the girls eyes. "I promise that I won't leave any of you here, even if that means I have to keep coming back to help you out of here." Determination evident in her voice. "I'd rather get as many out as I can the first time though, but I need help brainstorming how to do that." With Rosy's help Rebecca had the beginning of a plan to get out, but she didn't have enough cloths for this many people! The dinner bell had rung by now, and everyone started to get ready to go eat. "If we are quite about it we could talk about this during lunch."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wooden Spoon
Wooden Fork
Wooden Knife
Medicinal Plants

Enslavement Effects:

Time of Day
Schedule:
Morning - Roll Call
Morning - Breakfast
Noon - Labor
Noon - Lunch
Evening - Bathing Time
>Evening - Dinner
Evening - Roll Call
Night - Sleep

(Make a stealth roll using your stealth trade to not get caught if you wish to talk during dinner.)

Rosy whispered. "If we could brainstorm an idea like that, I'd like to think we've escaped already! All I can think to do is obey and escape by being sold as a slave, then escape the owner..."

The rest of the girls became quiet as the orcs began to line them to dry off and get redressed in their minimal slave garb.

theguy09

Reputation score
(Stealth Roll: d20+11=27)

Rebecca whispered back, "Well I've been thinking. Could we find some rope and try to set it up in a secluded place next to the wall and use it to climb over? We could also use the uniforms to get everyone out of the cages to use the rope."

Every time an orc got close, Rebecca stopped talking, hoping they didn't hear anything that she was saying, all while continuing to get dressed so it didnt look suspicious. If the group had Orcs near them, then Rebecca waited till Dinner to finish her thoughts.